The antichrist

So where is he?
Is he even born yet? Are his "parents" born yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QpnIrbq2bKo
penelope.uchicago.edu/~grout/encyclopaedia_romana/gladiators/nero.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SPs7jdfaib0
youtube.com/watch?v=GGBHfXPqbgI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We are close to the point technologically where many of the things described in the book of revelations could become a reality.

I am

but not him, at least I don't think we can clone a human yet

I think he's alive, yes. I think he's working on his plan with the "elites" of this world, as we post here on a Tunisian tea trading board.

do you think he'd even post on the internet or look at memes in his free time?

Yes, those types of people revel in hiding in plain sight and deceiving people.

Could be you.

Could be me.

Will be the guy who negotiates a 7 years peace treaty with Israel and then violates it mid-way through.

>muh bible knows the future

This is what you idiots consider history discussion?

His Story is His to tell, and He did so, up front. So that you could know He is God.

Baron Trump will be the father of the antichrist

Now? Probably not. His "parents" so to speak? Maybe. although having the anti-Christ be a literal person would make sense, I feel like it represents a system or religion of sorts.

Could be Catholicism

"And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast."-Revelation 13:3

The church was the most powerful influence of the time and was dismantled. They could gain power again.

or it could be Islam. The Ottoman caliphate was shortly dismantled after WW1, and muslim influence as stopped. In recent times islam has been slowly outpacing other world religions(mostly because they shit out babies) and could in fact dominate the world....Like I said, it could be a literal man, or symbolic for something more.

What do you mean Islam is the antichrist?

1.6 billion Muslim believe in Jesus. According to:

1 John 4:2-3
John 4:2
2 This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God,

3 but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

We confessed that Jesus is the Messiah. That verse said NOTHING about need to acknowledge "Jesus is God".

Read the bible

Muslims deny that jesus was the son of god, and claim that his real teachings are Islamic,not Christian. Saying Muslims "accept" jesus is simply a lie, it's like when people say "we're all children of Abraham :^)" when for a muslim, this means that non-muslims are born to be the slaves of muslims.

The Antichrist was Nero Caesar and he died thousands of years ago.

people honestly believe in this shit?

>Bible slavery
Colossians 3:22 "Slaves, obey your earthly masters in everything; and do it, not only when their eye is on you and to win their favor, but with sincerity of heart and reverence for the Lord."

Don't temp me.

>antichrist
Do you even read that verse? "THE SPIRIT THAT CONFESSED JESUS CHRIST COMES IN FLESH IS FROM GOD".

Do you even read? LITERALLY NOTHING has to with confessing Jesus is God.

>son of God
According to the bible, David is the BEGOTTEN son of God.

Adam, people of Nepehilm, Israel, ect.

According to the most ancient manuscripts, Jesus is NOT begotten by God. Just a son of God.

Why don't you Christians worships other son of God?

Holy fuck people claiming most Christians on Veeky Forums are weren't kidding. If you read the book you'd know that it's basically everyone being in strong contrast to Jesus teachings. It's not some fucking "Dark Jesus" about to emerge like a super-villain.

The antichrist is most likely to be a government rather than a single person.
youtube.com/watch?v=QpnIrbq2bKo

So, technically, we're already seen the antichrist, especially after the quote enlightenment unquote. Its a matter if history is going to repeat itself again.

Supposedly the Euphrates is drying up. That would be the best indicator. As well as a blood red moon and black sun.

Of course people could clone a human, they just haven't because of ethical issues and there being no compelling reason to do it.

Johnny Rotten is an antichrist, as well as an anarchist.

user

This is what happens when you insult people for being atheists, when you throw around insults like fedora and euphoric. Inevitably the christards catch wind of that and are attracted to your once pleasant and largely secular shithole of an anonymous shitposting imageboard and this nonsense is the result.

>So where is he?

Literally read the Johannine literature, tard

>it's basically everyone being in strong contrast to Jesus teachings. It's not some fucking "Dark Jesus" about to emerge like a super-villain.
It's both you dingus.

Read Bellarmine on Antichrist

>Saying hitler deserves salvation
Tips harder user

> In recent times islam has been slowly outpacing other world religions(mostly because they shit out babies)

Muslims shit out babies but so do south americans and they're all catholics.

The antichrist is definitely a person and not a group of people or an institution

Idk but I think he'd work in pharmaceutics for some reason.
He'll probably show up after the 3rd world was though.

Is he eternally begotten? Is he one Being with God? Is he not created? Is he fully God? No? Then fuck off with your bullshit Arius.

Nero was the antichrist

penelope.uchicago.edu/~grout/encyclopaedia_romana/gladiators/nero.html

>my religion says you can do high level wizardry by merely using jeebus name
>nothng happens tho
>it must be true

>jeebus says he will be back before the generation passes
>generation passes
>he doesnt come back

So hows the wait going?

>y-you'll see!

euphoric

not only bible, quran also mentioned him

I'm not atheist

And? The Quran is to the Gospels as the Gospels are to the Old Testament.

if you deny christ that means you're an atheist

How do you get away with being this stupid?

I was invited by God personally to heaven and He put in my head not to grab any doctrines as they would be false, this included but was not limited to the bible.

Is there anyone significant alive who fits the criteria?

John rathed did not know latin. Try with greek. Plus there were shittones of antichrists but THE Antichrist wasn't there yet.

Soros I guess?

Donald Trump

>Will be the guy who negotiates a 7 years peace treaty with Israel and then violates it mid-way through.
thats oddly specific.

The anti christ is here right now, its guy fieri

I've heard people say that throughout the ages there have been multiple Antichrists and that Revelations is talking about the final one and Nero who was the Antichrist of that era.

where in scripture says anything about a blood red moon and a black sun?

>American evangelicals everywhere

Guys, the Antichrist is not a literal person, he is just an archetype. It just means someone who denies Christ.

>"Many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the Antichrist." (2 John 1:7)

The figure in Revelation that some people call "the Antichrist" is never actually called as such, it's just called "the Beast". Also, that figure is probably just a stand-in for Nero.

Some people in the early 1800s were convinced it was Napoleon.

Antichrist isn't a person, it is an organization.

Antichrist will be an AI.

drek
made me think

He probably lived and died already.

>tfw when we were in hell all along

"The second angel blew his trumpet, and something like a great mountain, burning with fire, was thrown into the sea, and a third of the sea became blood. A third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed. The third angel blew his trumpet, and a great star fell from heaven, blazing like a torch, and it fell on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water. The name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters became wormwood, and many people died from the water, because it had been made bitter."

Revelation 8:8-11

>Revelations

>Caring about any gospel other than mark

>2 John
>Gospel

I want Reddit to leave

He's hiding lol

t. John of Patmos

p.s. fuck Ephesus

John is the best one, but Mark is the oldest- What do?

He was quoting the second of three letters of John, not the gospel of John. You dip.

You're confusing the Gospel of John with the Johannine epistles

Someone in Trump family, likely Barron Trump.

Me.

Isn't the whole Anti-Christ thing in itself a "plot whole" - if you will - in Christianity?

According to the Christians, God gave all humans free will; and they claim he never violates this free will. Yet the notion of the Anti-Christ is the idea that a human will be born who is destined to be evil - because it is written in prophect - and aid the forces of darkness to fight against God ("good").

Everyone already knows Christianity is horseshit, but this is just really glaring.

>Strawmanning this hard

The resurrection is a historically verifiable event in history.

The only horseshit I see is your ability to spell and analyze critical moments in history, you fedora tipping autist.

maybe its more because free will exist someone will one day be born who will become the antichrist purely from their own choices and actions because they have chosen freely to be the antichrist

The Bible actually teaches predestination.
>resurrection is a historical event
What the fug.

18 My sons, this is the last age of time. You have been told that Antichrist must needs come; and even now, to prove to us that it is the last stage of time, many Antichrists have appeared. 19 They came of our company, but they never belonged to our company; if they had belonged to it, they would have persevered at our side. As it is, they were destined to prove that there are some who are no true companions of ours.

22 Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son.

>The resurrection is a historically verifiable event in history.

No it isn't, you fucking liar.

>pointing out a few spelling errors

Oh my, do you feel intelligent now? Intelligent enough to try to appear like you fit on this board, despite believing in delusions and child's tales?

ITT: proof that nobody on /his even reads the fucking book nlmao

Explain

A cursory Google search puts your ignorance to silence

Try to listen to authority that Christ Establish (hint: It's not Bible but Church) for once you prideful faggot.

>holding Google to be the ultimate source of divine truth

You do know this is heresy, right?

>namecalling someone for asking a simple question
>while condemning them for being too full of pride

Fundies never cease to amaze me

Not him, but the basically, the Antichrist in NOT in the Book of Revelations. The Antichrist is mentioned about 4 times in the Bible and it's just a name for people who deny Christ. (See )

So the Antichrist is not some kind of evil twin of Jesus, a son of Satan or anything like that, it just means anyone who is anti-Christianity.

There is a figure in Revelations called the Beast, but we don't know a lot about him. All we know is that it's an entity that demands worship, rules most of the Earth and persecutes Christians. Also, he is associated with the number 666. Which is the exact value of the Hebrew letters (which can be read as numbers) of the name Emperor Nero. Who also happened to persecute Christians, demanded to be worshiped, ruled much of the known world and was the emperor at the time Revelations was written.

He is also associated with Babylon (which was used by Jews and Christians as a metaphor for Rome) and has seven heads - Rome at the time was called the City of Seven Hills.

>asking a question that only a complete retard would ask
>thinking that laymen have anything to say about canon in the first place

Plus for my defence I will say that for past week I saw too many fedora tier """Christians"""" that have """"original thoughts"""" about Bible and I may be a little bit vexed.

You know that this statement make you look like an autistic flat earther?

youtube.com/watch?v=GGBHfXPqbgI