Ethereum / Onecoin are best known for fraud

reddit.com/r/ethereumfraud/comments/6bgvqv/faq_what_exactly_is_the_fraud_in_ethereum/

newfags forgot ethereum is like the worst shitcoin ever best known for fraud

"Ethereum is an unsecure, trust-requiring, centralized, mutable platform that runs stoppable apps and censors people ethereum foundation dislikes - the opposite of what it advertises itself as. Ethereum Foundation misrepresents what Ethereum is to prospective investors in order to increase the value of the traded asset ETH while profiting financially. This, by definition, means Ethereum Foundation is participating in fraud / scam."

How can they get away with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/XWrZF5H.png
reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6d62td/the_story_behind_ethereum_classic_etc_and_whos/di2w37g/
reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6d62td/the_story_behind_ethereum_classic_etc_and_whos/
reddit.com/r/ethereumfraud/comments/6bgvqv/faq_what_exactly_is_the_fraud_in_ethereum/
twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/830699480160796672/photo/1
medium.com/@yobanjo/how-etheroll-and-other-dapps-will-kill-ethereum-e973d8e1c465
imgur.com/a/Yjy45
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

By letting others profit as well when ETH goes up in price.

There's a reason ponzi and Madoff took so long to bring down. When other people are in on the scam, without knowing it's a scam, they will defend it.

We've reached deus vult levels of zealotry in that community, so good luck having any measured response to simple questions of how an uncapped coin which can be changed unilaterally and held up entirely by a cult of personality can stay afloat and not be corrupted.

Who actually wrote out all that shit no one here will read? Of course it's some Reddit fag

you're paid to go to threads that aren't your shilling threads and call them shit, aren't you?
dude you can shill 'till the cows come home, but if you try to ruin better quality threads so you don't have to go outside and work a real job, at least try harder lol

>oh look it's this thread again
1) A majority of miners simply decided to support the new chain, this is what can always happen with any cryptocurrency.
2) Ethereum classic still exists, it's just worth 10x less than new ethereum.

Still coping i see.

That subreddit has only one (1) guy posting all the threads. He's pretty crazy. Actually said that the members of the ethereum foundation should be put to death, among other things. Most of what he says is in the same ballpark of ridiculousness.

>A majority of miners simply decided to support the new chain, this is what can always happen with any cryptocurrency.

Bullshit. They set conditions to bail themselves out, get free money, in the code to run by default. This is what most miners and nodes do - run the default. And they only gave 12 hour notice. No one else does this. If BTC did this with segwit, it would be running now. People could literally use this to give themselves any amount of money they want from anyone, which is what those scammers did.

Fuck those ethereum fags in their eyeholes, god damn next level onecoin shit

> Most of what he says is in the same ballpark of ridiculousness.

newfag needs to find something wrong with it then, cause that bitch got sources, do you?

>biz thread on Veeky Forums
>complains about chads and how chads are dumb and they ruin everything
>vehemently defends ethereum
>ethereum is literally the chad of alt coins
>that girl you like said hi to you on the way to the bathroom
>that girl you like is saying hi to ethereum's massive network hashrate dick in the bathroom
>he hard forks her
>she complains it's too much, but ethereum isn't having it
>he hard forks her again
>she submits and continues to mine his blocks until he slaps her in the face and gives her a large load from his PoS
>she loves it.
>you end up deciding to buy ethereum but dan bilzerian just bought a shit ton and you are forced to buy at the top before the price inevitably drops hard

ethfags will defend this

You are retarded.

It's vaporware full of fundamental flaws yeah... backed by institutional investor $, and hiding behind the fact that almost no one understands the tech. It's the perfect crime, because even after the fact almost no one will be able to undertstand for sure what went wrong.
Turing complete smart contracts will never be safe for non-trivial use (see DAO). It's an insane bubble. The gains are real though.

Redpill me on ETC
Does it deliver on the promises made by ethereum?

>Turing complete smart contracts will never be safe for non-trivial use (see DAO).
That's literally the same thing as saying "websites running on turing complete code will never be safe for non-trivial use". DAO exploit happened because it's a new technology and safety measures aren't fully developed. Just like websites were easy as pie to hack in the past, and still get hacked nowadays. That didn't stop websites from becoming an extremely useful technology, and used for super serious things.

>hiding behind the fact that almost no one understands the tech
Writing smart contracts is not even complicated. It's actually easy.

ETC is shit too. But at least it's less shit than ETH. Their value depends on them never being subjective so I guess they are more trustworthy.

Plus Eth/ETC/ and most shitcoins are done when EOS comes out.

BTC does like 3 tx/sec, eth can do like 14 tx/sec, eos does millions and does dapps

i.imgur.com/XWrZF5H.png

>Writing smart contracts is not even complicated. It's actually easy.

hahahahhahahhaha

DAO was audited by experts and got looted.

Doesn't matter when you're friends with Vitalik and can do whatever you want with no consequences

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6d62td/the_story_behind_ethereum_classic_etc_and_whos/di2w37g/

>he actually believes this
thanks for the lambo newfags

Nice try ETC fag. Still mad you chose the objectively worse coin?
reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6d62td/the_story_behind_ethereum_classic_etc_and_whos/

>reddit.com/r/ethereumfraud/comments/6bgvqv/faq_what_exactly_is_the_fraud_in_ethereum/
>newfags forgot ethereum is like the worst shitcoin ever best known for fraud
>"Ethereum is an unsecure, trust-requiring, centralized, mutable platform that runs stoppable apps and censors people ethereum foundation dislikes - the opposite of what it advertises itself as. Ethereum Foundation misrepresents what Ethereum is to prospective investors in order to increase the value of the traded asset ETH while profiting financially. This, by definition, means Ethereum Foundation is participating in fraud / scam."
>How can they get away with this?

Hi, I'm Veeky Forums, the Reddit of Veeky Forums, and I post shit with literally no evidence besides someone else saying something.

I also enjoy posting completely fabricated screenshots of blockfolio only to have the users flood the thread with chode-sniffing compliments and begging, because I couldn't be less self-aware if I tried.

This place is populated by idiots and teenagers. So is the entire crypto market for now. Get shook.

newweeknewacct, the guy who made that thread and 500 similar ones is a fucking retard:
twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/830699480160796672/photo/1

Here's an example of the parrotry that ruins credibility on places like Reddit, and now Veeky Forums it seems.

You guys sound like /r/conspiracy. Who the fuck is paying people to call someone a reddit fag? Are you genuinely retarded?

Name one thing wrong with that?

Fuck Vitalik and fuck everyone promoting ethereum scam.

Such a salty newfag

Isn't that why the ETC split happened? What happened to that anyway?

If you don't see anything wrong with it then you're an idiot too and I don't care enough to explain it to you. Enjoy missing out on your eth gains though. It will be trading at 5k within a few years and you'll still be telling yourself it's a scam.

It's the best scam in crypto history you have to admit. The EEA shit is genius. Retards hear microsoft and samsung and think it has to do with the currency. Genius

Who cares? Most of the market went up as much as eth without actually being scams. Everyone's making as much money as you.

Only newfags like yourself attack character instead of all those facts and citations he found.

Go cry to your mother people on the internet prove you're a scammer.

salty newfag

go fuck yourself you fucking faggot

Yeah lol, half of the idiot public think those companies are actually buying eth. They can't tell difference between public and private chains, nor can many tech writers.

It's fucking genius.

Now all those ethfags are claiming JPM/MS is backing eth while those guys don't have anything to do with bailout chain.

Just like companies using intranet means the internet is worthless right? They said they plan on using both.

Done. Fucked myself. It was good. Was it good for you?

Now why don't you do like that tweet says and get violently exterminated please. It would make the entire world a better place.

They said maybe they will use both. Most of them won't. Eth is expensive to use, completely under control of a few teenagers in Switzerland, and it sucks at scaling.

Why would any company use Eth when you have shit like EOS coming out?

Dapps on eth at 14 tx/sec with tons of issues

medium.com/@yobanjo/how-etheroll-and-other-dapps-will-kill-ethereum-e973d8e1c465

imgur.com/a/Yjy45

Or EOS with millions tx/sec i.imgur.com/XWrZF5H.png

>posting a link to an image on an imageboard.

well, he linked like 5 images and a link but yeah, rekt.

homeboy's got a point tho. fuck ethereum.

1. No it's not the same at all. Websites are not a financial backbone system. Your comparison falls flat.
2. Yes, for trivial cases (eg. send 10 coins to x on y date) smart contracts are easy, also not needed, traditional tech works just fine. For non-trivial cases (million dollar complex contracts that would normally need tons of lawyers etc.) it's impossible to do safely (see halting problem, see DAO). No serious company will send money into such a contract.

Umm, nothing prevents you from using ETC, you know that right, OP?

If you enjoy Ethereum with "hacked" coins use the classic version.

So stop spreading bullshit please.

Hardforks are community decided and part of the crypto world. Natural thing.

ethereum is going to get hacked again one day and the value will vanish over night

i'm not sure if i'd even want to buy the dip desu

Lmao just simply speculate with ETH, if you dont want that easy gains which ETH provided in the last months (and will also provide in the future) than stay poor, but dont shit on others like a salty nocoiner

NOCOINING FAGGOTS CRY SOME MORE. IN THREE MONTHS ILL BE AT SIX FIGURES IN ETH YOULL BE HERE CRYING AND EATING YOUR OWN SHIT FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS

What the fuck, OP's link had sources and citations and tons of evidence. This newfag is linking someone's random ass perspective without a single shred of evidence. It reads like someone's lovestory and furious masturbation was interrupted by etc so his nerd range got him all excited. So salty someone ruined his fun with facts.

fuck off ethfag shill, go get violently exterminated.

I learned something today. fuck allethfags.

Which part is bullshit? Which part was "community decided" ?

You're a fucking idiot. Check the image.

If you stake eth and decide to attack the network, your deposit gets automatically deleted. Pretty smart imo.

He said explicitely they will create soft forks to overwrite 51% "attacks" which they I guess decide. And we saw before they have no reservations from sneaking in default settings in codebase on anything they want taking advantage of anyone not updating manually.

Not sure what any crypto could do against a full on 51% attack other than try to coordinate a user activated soft work.

No one cares what the furry monero faggot says. He's a fucking brony