Reminder that the only money in crypto right now is from:

Reminder that the only money in crypto right now is from:

>silicon valley capital
>the occasional megarichfag
>young male autists' pockets
>2nd and 3rd worlders

We haven't even seen any money from boomers and conservative investors yet. As it becomes more mainstream we're going to see hundreds of billions pour into the total market cap.

Stop, you are making me ejaculate

You are making me hodl my bags tighter, OP
>the face when bought ETH with my autist pocket change at $10-$15
>the face when shilling crypto for the past 4 years
>the face when Putin interviewd Buterin
The time wil come and so will I.

How are we going to make it mainstream? My dad heard about bitcoins years ago and he still think crypto is a scam. He's just bragging about his Coke stock gains rn.

How many years you think we have to buy more cheap coins?

Literally talked my boomer boss into buying a few bitcoins today... I think the mass adoption is closing in on us

Show him the charts of growth, show him the mainstream news with crypto. Make sure to knock it into his head that other countries are set to adopt crypto as mainstream (India, Korea, Wapan, etc). Show him that basically this shit is penny stocks right now and will be actual money in the near future.
Fuck Coke.

he should show him a one minute chart and then when his father remarks that his coke gains are better you drop that this happened over the span of a few hours

I dd, he thinks there's a crash coming up (which may be true for all we know), but mostly he's paranoid about this because he thinks he'll get his info stolen.

You have to wait for more famous people to talk about it, including scientists. Alongside blockchain promotion, which has been steadily rolling along for years now

boomers will all be dead by the time crypto becomes mainstream

>he thinks he'll get his info stolen
I lol'd at this. You think the stock broker he's working with hasn't already sold his info for $.0025?
You need to show him how to go anonymous with his cash. As long as the internet exists, crypto is here to stay. Stop worrying about a crash and grow some strong hands! HODL!!

Maybe whoever inherits their money, then?

Lol, and Putin is not famous ?

Even if boomers don't know about it all the faggots at vanguard and charles schwab definitely know about it and are getting in RIGHT NOW ahead of their clients

They aren't dumb

people that work in finance are dabbling. how could they not

>the face
How can you be this fucking new?

I wonder how comfy it is to make a salary on top of what Veeky Forums does on a daily basis

>Coke stock
>Gained like 10-15% in 5 years

kek

You still have to be a wageslave so probaby not that comfy

I think I personally need a better understanding of this before I can fully explain it to him. I love my parents and want them to gather wealth too, but if they never listen, they're going to have to learn the hard way when I pull up in my Lambo one day.

Lel I literally made that in the last 30 minutes

Wouldn't they think it's too high risk though?

i would kill myself with that snails pace