Should I sell my XRP at a loss? Tired of missing all those moon missions

Should I sell my XRP at a loss? Tired of missing all those moon missions

Yes goyim, sell your cryptocurrency at a loss.

Nah people like you who follow the herd and bought this crap should keep following the herd and HODL!!!
You don't deserve to be free

yes, i used to hold and cut my loses to 200 bucks. The same week i managed to quadruple my money , making all my money back and a lot more. cut your losses guy

feel like it's set for a 40% day any day now but i dunno if i can be bothered either

Source? Wasn't it say Ripple would never go above 1$ because controlled by the banks?

if ripple went to $1000, its market cap would be $40 trillion.

why?

you probably shouldn't be in coins if you can't figure that out

kek this fucking crash is gonna be fun

Source is obviously the future

And it is absolutely possible to do so. XRP is the future link between all currency.
Fiat -> XRP -> Fiat
Fiat -> XRP -> Crypto
Crypto -> XRP -> Fiat

As such, it will naturally assume an averaged weight of value between ALL currencies.

Seriously, it strikes me as amazing that people are too fucking stupid to realize this...

The entire crypto market cap will be in the hundreds of trillions of dollars in the 2030s.

>1000$ XRP in 4 years
I would desperately like to believe, but that's horse shit.

>4
Damn it, 3*.

People justifying xrp in all these threads are just massive bag holders trying to cope

Why in the world would you need a middleman coin in between fiat and crypto? That is not a vote of confidence in both the viability of crypto and XRP as a useful piece of tech.

Nothing to see here, this is just some raghead pump and dump scheme

its so obvious they are manipulating the price. during all these highs and lows in the past couple weeks it stayed in the 27-30 cent range with that much volume. smells like some serious pric manipulation by ripple

but for what purpose

Yup, 300 bucks of ripple netted me 60 bucks.

400 bucks of digi got me 8k.

This is a shitcoin senpai

banks dont like volatility. ripples biggest target market are banks

This, there's a reason the ripple devs hold the majority of the coin.

So I'll be a multimillionaire in 3 years, with over a million in cripple and ETH each? As cool as that would be I don't think it's happening.

I sold a good deal of XRP at a loss and bought WAVES at about $2

You don't understand how it works, do some research retard

You're right , this is some genius tech right here! Lambo!