High Thoughts:

Post your thoughts while high to reveal your inner beliefs. Then anons identify what school of thought you belong to:

I'll go first:

"I know everything, I know nothing, I am everything, And I am nothing.Nothing exists but god. we are all god.

Hindu?

maybe. but under my view all views are valid. which makes this thread of a bit of a paradox.

The universe is my will.

>how can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real????

i dont think there should be any rules, but we should not try to dictate what happened. in fact we shouldn't have to do anything and just let everything run its course. everything that is to happen will happen.

>everything that is to happen will happen.
That parts christian

you are.. a narcisist?? forgive me, still feeling the high but coming off it a little.
you are a redditor

Thou shalt not disfigure the soul.

its more of a fatalist approach i think. I didn't know if all christian branches accept this though from my knowledge Christianity has branched out so much its pretty much everything at this point.

but how can separate existances exist within confined within a soul. there is only one existence.

We are everything. we are nothing. we are all god. god is all that exists,

>Christianity has branched out so much its pretty much everything at this point.
Pretty much. Beliefs are so diverse, and those interested in the more mystic and metaphysical
Aspects are in the minority. The Bible has several mentions of everything be ordained by God.

but why should any one interpretation of anything be true.? all realities exist within a perspective?

True.

dude I've Been Waiting For Thread like this. I'm at work now but I'm off in 15 minutes and when I get home I want to get stoned and participate in this thread

im here for you brother

>potheads

absolutely disguisting.

UPDATE:
help guys i'm having an existential crisis:

I believe everything it true, so boxing yourself into beliefs is inherently a reduction of the thruth.
Yet I am asking what my view point is to box it within a group,which is against what I believe in !!!

Alone who understand philosophy please talk me out of this!!

I'm a stoner, and I can tell you without doubt that any "revelations" you've had on pot are either retarded or painfully obvious. Pot just isn't strong enough in the psychoactive department for real groundbreaking thought. LSD is wayyyyyy better for that, but it can also be tricky because you can have realizations that are just plain bizarre or wrong but make sense at the time.

The best thoughts are ones that come to you sober with a clear and open mind.

i don't know. i think love helps

i appreciate the reccomendations, friend. But how can pot make you believe things you dont in some way, shape , or form, already believe somewhere in your consciousness.

>tfw you don't have big thoughts like this with the devil's herb.

Duality is real and acts as the driving engine of reality. You can further subdivide the singularity into smaller fractions and combine the parts to create all the various qualia we sense. Subtle energy is real and affects us in ways we can slowly can slowly come to understand at deeper levels. I suspect the next major breakthrough will be in the field of magnetics.

huh the part about duality seems to be my thoughts exactly just i couldn't explain
Explain further by the second statement.. what do you mean by smaller fractions

It's all symbolic, you can break reality down into series and sequences of aspects and lump things into those categories, and this kind of thought is powerful.

Body(hardware)> mind(software)> spirit (interface)> self