What is with north europe having so many sexual assaults? In general, not talking about refugees. Is a cultural thing...

What is with north europe having so many sexual assaults? In general, not talking about refugees. Is a cultural thing? As an Italian is really strange to see that a country so forward with civil rights still has that many numbers confronted to us. Culturally speaking what is the problem?

>And humanities

>Inb4 /pol/
Give source for every affermation please

Pic semirelated, if you know what I mean

Other urls found in this thread:

scb.se/en/finding-statistics/statistics-by-subject-area/population/population-composition/population-statistics/pong/tables-and-graphs/yearly-statistics--the-whole-country/summary-of-population-statistics-19602015/
openmigration.org/idee/tutti-i-numeri-sugli-stranieri-in-carcere-in-europa-e-in-italia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I assume you're talking about sweden. The swedish sexual assault rate is so high because sweden has a very loose definition of sexual assault compared to other nations.

I'd presume because it has a competent, trustworthy police force and civil service to record crime, whereas elsewhere you would see a greater underreporting.

Also, hippies reporting stare rape and fart rape.

More about germany than sweden senpai, but yeah interesting hearing that.

Western countries are very liberal, women can dress however they want and no one gives a fuck, people are sexually liberal.

Now, add hundreds of thousands of young males between the age of 15-30 who live in shitholes where the worst they can fuck is a goat and the best is some 12 year old boy.

Every rape in Norway last year was committed by an immigrant. Every case of group rape in Sweden last year was committed by immigrants.

In Sweden, 1/6 of the population (immigrants) stand for 70% of all crime. Let that sink in.

>Every rape in Norway last year was committed by an immigrant. Every case of group rape in Sweden last year was committed by immigrants.

Sauce? and why then here in italy that we have a fuck load of immigrants we don't have the same problem?

Ironically, feminism. Since the northern countries have adopted feminist dogma harder than other nations, they're reaping from them the most. Because feminism has this concept that women need neither male supervision nor any form of self-defense; men are simply supposed to know that "it is not polite to rape", and that's that.

Unfortunately, women who subscribe to this policy tend to forget what I call "the human element" of humanity. Criminals are gonna crime. So, you have this kooky game of chicken going on where women say, "we don't need men to defend us," which opens them up to being victimized, yet they aren't going to fess up and admit they do in fact need male protection in an increasingly dangerous world.

It's fuckin' weird, man.

People in the Norse countries keep to themselves to an extreme degree.

Women in other parts of Europe are more accustomed to dealing with sexually aggressive men in public. They are able to tell if they're around likely rapists and will gtfo. Nordic women just get surprised and carried off by dindus because they're used to nobody approaching them in public.

1/6th of Sweden is immigrants? That is far past the you're fucked percentage.

I'll believe you if you give me a source for those figures. 1/6 immigrant population sounds highly unlikely unless youre counting like 3rd or 4th generation immigrants.

Simple answer is immigrants. It's not "muh /pol/" it's just a fact,

It really seems to be an immigrant issue. On the Bahamas, a 100% black country, all crime is commited by foreigners too.

>we don't have the same problem
Dude we fucking do. It's just that there are a lot less immigrants and a lot more women, so the percentages are much lower in comparison.
Go look at our crime data, we've got like 7% of the population made by immigrants yet they're responsible for something like 70% the prison population. They're so cancerous it absolutely beggars belief, it's fucking beyond what the average racist would believe.

>Give source for every affermation please
Indeed, please provide statistics to show your assumption is correct.

According to this
scb.se/en/finding-statistics/statistics-by-subject-area/population/population-composition/population-statistics/pong/tables-and-graphs/yearly-statistics--the-whole-country/summary-of-population-statistics-19602015/

22% of the population are from a foreign background (Foreign background include foreign-born and swedish-born with two foreign-born parents.)

17% are foreign born
That's in 2015.

Meant to quote

I stare in surprise
Towards the desert's
warm black
And the desert stirs
And the desert stares
back
With a thousand eyes
Piercing eyes
Ancient eyes

>That is far past the you're fucked percentage.

And murder meeee, in Ostia!

Oh wow holy shit. Imma compare this to some other countries but daaaamn

I posit that it has more to do with the origin of the immigrants considering that figure is only 3 percent higher than the uk and us, and 10 percent lower than australia.

>Give source for every affermation please
>literally no sources for any of his claims
Kill yourself.

1. Very loose definition of ''rape'', i.e. making an offensive tweat on twitter equals rape

2. Incredibly high level of veritable, bona fide ''scum of the earth'', i.e. rapefugees, dindus, durka-durkas, vatnik-liberators and turkroaches mixed in the population.

3. Ridiculously meek punishments for sexual crimes, especially if you are a non-native (see part 2.).

4. General lack of female responsibility and complete disregard for own safety or image, i.e. women getting sloshed-drunk weekly, inviting strangers or going to the apartments of men they just met, making it exceptionally easy for sexual predators to take advantage of that.

5. Pussified male population either completely incabable of safe-guarding their women or compelled not to do so because it would be sexist.

openmigration.org/idee/tutti-i-numeri-sugli-stranieri-in-carcere-in-europa-e-in-italia/

Förstår att vi ha väldgt hög andel invandrare. Men det står ju inte vlka som är utom europeiska dock. Det tror jag inte överstiger 10%. Vi har ju ca 450 tusen finnar. Sen är det irakier som är näst störst har jag för mig.

I can't find these rape statistics, all i can find is far right and far left newspapers flinging shit at eachother.

This. Rape statistic are difficul to count.
So we cannot know if our mohammeds are rapefugees or just refugees