ATTENTION DGB

DGB has a hard date for the moon.
JUNE 9th is THREE DAYS AWAY.
THREE DAYS
10 CENTS within 24 HOURS
25 CENTS with CITIBANK
THINK THIS IS FUNNY? I LAUGHED WHEN RIPPLE WAS WORTH FIVE CENTS TOO.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/shitcoinprotips/status/872197790629318657
bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ZEN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

proof
?

Everyone who wanted out at 5 cents had a chance to get out.

100 million / day volume is a pressure cooker.

Market wants DGB

thats no proof buddy, just mindless gibberish that a few retards here will believe.

>buying news
>there will be only one private minecraft server
>hype is built on misunderstandings and FOMO
Got in at 200, sold at 2190. If you think that dgb is worth 250mln$ then keep in mind that during dotcom bubble the site pets.com which was selling pet accessories was worth 400 mln $.
Sell now and cut your losses or it's going to hurt.

how did you get to 250mln$? you mean like market cap, if the price was 10 cents?

You don't think there'll be any increasing before the presentation from people who think it means something and are looking to get on?
I don't know, of course I plan to sell then, but I think that it will pump up a bit before then and then drop right before or after the presentation.
Or what is wrong with my theory?

LOOK AT THE VOLUME

If you want DGB to moon you all need to be getting the word out to the normies about June 9 / Citibank. That is something they will eat up and could have a 5-10x ripple like effect. Doesn't matter if it's bullshit.

>what is wrong with my theory
everyone thinks exactly the same as you do and you may not be quick enough to sell before them. I bought more dgb after they announced on twitter that they will take part in this competition and I sold all my dgb a few days before the event. buy the rumour, sell the news - it works exactly the same with stocks

I'm new to cryptos. I will hold DGD (bought at 1650) through the 9th and 10th.

It is not much (only about 50€), but for learning purposes, I want to thank you for your opinion. I will see if it holds in this case and will think about it in the future, regardless if it falls down or moons.

Best of luck user

I suppose you're right. Do you think what we're seeing now is the beginning of the dump of people looking to get out? I'd like to sell at 2000 sat, at least above 1900. There's still 2 days though

In my experience the sweet spot will be in the next couple days. That is when you should all be pushing DGB like crazy. That user was wrong as the news will be the event itself, we are still in the buy the rumor stage.

Same, when do you plan to sell?
Me, tomorrow morning.

To get an equivalent of 2000 out of 1900 you'd have to increase that 1900 by 6%.
Now answer yourself if it is difficult to get +6% on this market when you invest your money in not-pumped coins with strong fundamentals and a good team.

I am old school and made ungodly amounts off Trump and Lepen. Hard date hype is some of the most powerful in this sphere. 6-7 cents tomorrow, panic dump. 10 cents Thursday.

Thank you. I indeed start to appreciate the cultivated tone in this section of Veeky Forums. Never thought to say it, but it is almost... relaxing.

Thank you. I might try to play around with selling at a tip and buying back in after a dip in the next few days. Not with all of it ofc, just to get a feeling of it.

I have a sellorder at the ATH when I am not at the PC. Otherwise I will make it a case to case decision. I am not greedy, I will learn before I turn more money into the market.

Are there any more examples of this coming up?

>all these people planning to sell

The only reason you sell is if you either need the profit now, or you think the asset will never get back to the current price.

This is just the beginning of DGB getting more exposure. Sure, you could walk away with good profit to reinvest at the dip, but timing the market is a meme and easily fucks you.

Keeping this baby to $1

I think the better question is are there any example of this happening recently in cryptos to see what might happen with this.

sell half once you have 100% ROI. Then you risk nothing even if it somehow gets delisted

This is my current ROI. Riding this out of wageslaving.

I think we should avoid those "buy x-coin now!" treads. People warn me that they will never go up and we will end up with many wallets full of worthless coins.

Id do this. However i have too few digis for my taste.
Ill wait for 9, which would be a new ath and sell there. Then buy the dip with the new money and hold till i die. No other coin has this chance to go out big. Sad desu.

spam citibank meme

this guy gets it.

Best recent example was the Coindesk consensus meeting in New York

Everyone expected ETH to assplode in the run up to the event, which it did

Can't remember much else. I was too high on memes and dreams

Its actually annoying when you read people talking about citibank like it matters.

Anybody with a brain should ignore it. Its the most idiotic reason to buy digibyte there is. The reason to hold is because of its long term potential. Which is $1+

>implying it will get to $1

These threads as well as twitter, good old google and analysis of the simple facts (huge walls, bad shilling, low volume etc.) are quite okay-ish for analyzing the tendencies in some cryptos, I think.

At least it points one in a direction. More than you can say about many pennystocks, I need to say.

Fuck off back to plebbit

Stop spoiling it retard. Have been accumulating cheap DGBs all day long!

Who else just gonna hodl and take it like a man?

I recently used to hang out on /b/, reddit only for research purposes (too many idiots wanking on karma).

Veeky Forums is not even 10% as edgy as /b/. I appreciate this.

I'm all in on DGB. Sold my ETH,LTC and everything else and bought at 1900. Please tell me everything will be alright.

I pray for your hands user
That's when I bought in too, albeit much less

congratulations

If this ship sinks user we'll go down together

How much do you have?

How the f do people get in so early on coins.

We're all in the same boat. DGB is not for pussies. Only iron hand will be rewarded, just transfer all your dgb to desktop wallet and chill for 1 year

almost 500k

What are huge walls and low volume?

Iron hand rewarded with the iron lambo

Because the buy it because it looks interesting and promising. Before fucking skills come in talking shit about "citibank", and "minecraft". Like this is a short term hold.
Iron hands anons, the real time to wait for is digusigns release not some contest.

Fucking autocorrect

They
Shills

That really isn't early, anything before around the 14thi is early, no clue why he has his shit in dollars instead of BTC so I can't really tell the satoshis, but by the time he bought in it was already up 200-300%

In my case I saw some shilling about it, took a look at the chart, and noticed that it hadn't pumped, or dumped yet and the price action was very stagnant for the past few days, volume was increasing. Coupled with the knowledge that it was being talked about a lot in the few days before, I figured it would pump very soon.
I got kinda lucky because about an hour after I bought it began to pump HARD.

Be careful I tried with 1000 dgb earlier, sold at 2050 rebought at 1950 or sl (just to test) and I had forgotten about fees. Earned under 1dgb out of it and I was stressed the whole time

Oh wait scratch that, I just checked the charts, the 16th is when it started to pump so yeah I guess he got in early maybe.
I don't know where I got the 14th from, I think I was thinking of something else.

twitter.com/shitcoinprotips/status/872197790629318657

Time to vote my friends!
Spread the word.
DGB HERE WE GO!

Finally sold my POSW bags to buy this shit
you better not disappoint me again, Veeky Forums

You're probably right but even if DGB doesn't win this Citibank thing, it has moon potential.

A lot of big names are at the event and even if 1 or 2 of them like the look of DGB then it's huge.

I still think all the hype will amount to relatively little but I'm going to hodl and take a risk.

gonna be rough the next couple days. I have about 20k dgb i bought early (poorfag) and it's made me more money than i could have hoped.

When is this Citibank thing happening ? Which Timezone. Can i livestream it somewhere ?

Don't be the faggot that misses the Zen moon
See you all on the rocket ship boys

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ZEN

FUCK OFF

9th of June in Singapore

We do not know exactly when the DGB Presentation will be... yet

I also have 20k. Same thing.

Going down with the ship or up through the stratosphere.

What are the chances that DGB wins the competition? There are 50 competitors total

>Sold my ETH

50:1

>50 competitors
Uh, since when? Give a source.

~100 competitors
Too lazy to search the pdf with all finalist

~20 different prizes

+ deals that are made in the background weeks later

DGB wins, the one or the other way.

Just put 80k in DGB, sold my BTC for a tidy profit, now speaking to mission control.

Bought thirty thousand dollars worth of DGB last night at 1900. I truly believe you cats are onto something with this one. I hope DGB excels

DGB have made it through to the final 8

Give a source

Bitcoin's scalebility issues are starting to get obvious now. If dgb really is faster and scales better, they need to pound that fact hard to everyone they talk to.

It's not a great selling point though because EVERY other coin is faster and scales better than Bitcoin.

Source??? I thought there were 100-107 finalists.

I only have Eth. Are there any Eth-DGB markets? Or do I have to convert to BTC?

There are currently 100-110 finalists out of 1200.

Stop the retarded hyping for a quick pump.

Being a currency is not the goal of DGB, but it surely comes in handy.

>asking for source from shills
You never learn
To be fair though is right 103 finalists, and around 20 prizes

There isn't even a fucking "top 8". Not that they'd be in it since they haven't presented yet.
Also, it doesn't say if a team can win more than one prize actually. If anyone here actually happens to also do research and knows please do tell.

Hard to get to $1 with it's coin count. I think something like $0.25-35 might be max or else the market cap would be massive. It would have to be a world changing coin to get to $0.50. I am holding and got in at 740 and plan to hold. Good investment, seems so but it will have a max.

I have a few million DGB myself.
All these retards who are out for a quick pump are damaging DGB in the short/middle term.

I keep it low and tell how it really is.
DGB is here for the long term.

Buy and hold! There will be dips, but trying to ride them will get you burned which will result in new FUD threads because these retards thought they can outsmart the market.

DGB just pumped hard.

WTF I LOVE DGB NOW

The fuck is wrong with you? How much ETH do you have?

shapeshift.io

"I stand to profit greatly if you believe my words."

Actually mooning. Get in

barely left the atmosphere you dumb cnut

Just as I predicted, we are on track for 7 cents tonight, 10 tomorrow. If Citibank contest is memed enough we'll have a Ripple esque rise. I can already hear the haters being like 'b-b-b-b-ut blah blah blah'

A ripple esque rise would make me a few hundred, so let's fuckin do it.

A ripple esque rise would make me thousands, we better meme the fuck out of it

I had ~3k DGB but I sold almost half to invest in shitcoin pump and dumps, learned my lesson, (made my money back, but didn't get back in DGB) now I'm at 1790

I'm at 18000, this coin is going to get me a lambo

What will you say if it is not 10 cents tomorrow?
>m-maybe tomorrow then
You better be fucking right.

Nice, this is literally my first time investing in alts and I am addicted.

I had $50 in ETH, split that investment across Sia and DGB. I know have $100 in Sia (and rising). I also had about $200 in DGB but I sold half, I have $100 now). I then put $55 in XVG and now I am at $200. It's fucking christmas.

listen digibros

I am in for 120,000 dgb

but I am also in for 2000 cpc

cpc just busted the 30000 sat ceiling and is going to 45000 in the next 24 hours.

DGB is going to 3000 in the next 24 hours or so, too, so you are good either way.

It seems to me they're more interested in developing technologies for the block chain instead of actual value.

Crazy :p

It was just interesting. The other night I was reading ZenCash's white paper and it mentioned using Digishield.

I'm not a Zencash shill either. I'm looking to try and get out of this shit.

I once bought 140,000 DGB at 140 sats. I sold it in the high 200's. Please someone kill me.

See so what I'm wondering is, is there any point at all in holding after the 10th? Most people have been calling it a long-term hold but I dont think it played out that way what with the 2000sat gain in a matter of days, almost quadrupling in value. People are saying in a year it will be $1.

So my question is, would it be a good idea to sell on the 10th and then buy back into the probable dip, or better just to hold? I've made it this far holding from 620.

damn, sorry to hear that user.
cast your hands in steel next time
there will be new coins that come along in the future dont worry.

it's hard to time the market senpai.

it's safer to hold