Why did Arabs castrate their black slaves?

Why did Arabs castrate their black slaves?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.mit.edu/fustflum/documents/papers/AshkenaziIQ.jbiosocsci.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Arabs have always fantasised about black men fucking their women and since they view blacks as being inferior they don't want it to happen.
Read unabridged/uncensored arabian nights if you want to learn about their mindset.

Thanks for your input /pol/

Because Arabs see black people the same way you see a walking monkey.

Why?

You don't need to ficki-ficki when you're supposed to pick water melons for Abdul.

They've had a longer contact with them than the rest of the world.

because arabs are subhuman savages with no empathy who always have to take run of the mill human cruelty to the next level

Racism. Simple as that. Why were Arabs considering black people as inferior, I couldn't say. Was it because they were enslaved or were they enslaved because of it? Slavs and Western Europeans weren't spared either so I don't really know.

Anyway it's fascinating. The Arab slave trade lasted nearly a thousand years and saw between 8 millions and 15 millions subsaharan Africans enslaved. Yet there is no black population in the Arab world comparable to the Afro Americans in the USA because castration was the norm.

Perhaps that explains why it's basically ignored nowadays, there is no visible trace of it.

Didnt whites cut off the hands of their slaves? What about the holocaust isnt that the pinnacle of human cruelty?

Why didnt whites castrate their slaves? Im not condoning it but whites already did some pretty fucked up shit to them so why was this option not considered?

because we bred them

>Didnt whites cut off the hands of their slaves?
The Congo Free State was pretty crazy.

If I could venture a guess, I'd say it was because castration could lead to death and slave owners in America didn't care enough to risk losing the slaves they just bought to infection. Whereas Arabs were obsessed with preventing their slaves from having children.

They must have lost a lot of slaves due to that. Why did they care so much about it? I don't know.

Slaves were fucking expensive.

>castrate a slave
>once it dies you've to buy another one to replace it
>don't castrate a slave
>there is a chance that it'll breed and you can enslave its offspring

The biggest question is that why Confederates once they realized that the war was lost didn't try to castrate as many male slaves as they could.

sand nigs would literally ride up on horseback and snag a bunch of little niggys and ride back to the slave store within a few days. whites in america had to ahip them overseas, which took at least month if i recall right

Children of slaves weren't automatically slaves if they converted.

Funny you should bring that up because I was reading Arabian Nights last week and thought it was hilarious that the whole opening chapter was about the two Arab kings getting cucked by some black guys.

>his brother going full /r9k/
top fucking kek

>cuckoldeth
Not even sure why I laughed

>prisoners starving because your enemy bombs your supply lines and you can barely even keep your own people fed
Sure is cruel to not chose them over your own right?

Thats why he loses his mind and kills every woman he has sex with.

Was /r9k/ right all along?

gas chambers
there's russian, british, german, jewish, polish accounts
there's material evidence
there's chemical evidence

It is very cruel, especially since 'their own', the german people turns out were inferior by modern day race science

web.mit.edu/fustflum/documents/papers/AshkenaziIQ.jbiosocsci.pdf

>ding ding ding

Well he didn't get cuckolded anymore so it worked.

I'm Arab and I have no problem with black people. It's Jews that we've always hated. We see black people as unfortunate victims of the Jews for their situation, we don't hate them for it

Wew

they imported them already castrated

Who castrated them?

But Arabs share genetic roots with Jews and not with Blacks

They fear the African warrior

No one fears african warriors, they must be some of the most incompetent at large of all humanity, apart of abos. People fear africans living with them because they are very impredictable and prone to violence for inane things.

only mohammedans are "people" to mohammedans, so they considered blacks as zanj, which is an uproarious term denoting them as animals.

To prevent them from fucking their precious goats.

Is this real? I can't believe how well it fits the pol9k stereotype.

See: Janissaries. If you don't castrate your slaves they end up running the country.

It's true though. See .
Here in France, Arabs are terrified at the prospect of their women being blacked (yuropean women going with negroes is uncommon and largely lower class). It's quite funny.

It's timeless truth about women bring evil.

I dunno about that, if for white you mean anglos and germans. Anglo men have a very homo-erotic obsesion with blacks and even pay black men for fucking they wife and film it.

In Islam only non-Muslims can be made slaves. Once someone is a slave he remains a slave even if he converts to Islam although it is recommended to free him at some point. But if a converted slave has a child the child, being born a Muslim, is automatically free. Therefore there is no point in keeping slaves to breed them from an economic point of view. It's better practice to castrate them. A castrated slave can be used in places where there are women which Islam forbids for normal non-mahrams (non-kin to the woman) men. Also a castrated slave has low testosterone. He will be more docile.

In early Islam, some Muslim rulers actually forbade newly-conquered people to convert because that would limit their ability to enslave or tax them.

This is the only correct answer.

>Slaves were expensive
No, most slave colonies like Haiti ran the numbers and found it cheaper to just work the slaves to death and replace them then take care of them.

American slave owners decided to try breeding instead for various reasons.

Because they were not the cartoon villains most US history books make them out to be. Most Confederates just saw slaves as property.

If you lose a war and are ordered to give up your house, you don't go and burn it down because you can't have it anymore. It was still your house.

There was a healthy slave market, yes the distance was greater but you could buy slaves in Africa for next to nothing. Plenty of traders took advantage of that.

also true in some areas.

Same reason you castrate any male beast which is done by default unless you plan to breed it. Makes them less aggressive and much easier to work.

They were not worth breeding to the Arabs, they had easy access to them. The Americans had to ship them across the Ocean, something that would costs the average person several years of labor to pay for.

Actually in Iraq especially the Basra area there are a lot of blacks descendant from the slaves