Remember me guys?

You guys remember me?
Who said buy XVG when it was at 5 sats, who said buy RDD around 14 sats? who said few days ago to buy STEEM? and so on and so on.

Now I am back again.
Hold your STEEM you just bought.

Now I went shopping and bought LMC,
You are just in time if you are interested.
Just check and see why.

Other urls found in this thread:

yobit.net/en/trade/MTLMC3/BTC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who say you aren't just rp'ing? put on a name/trip if your tips are that good so we can check your previous tips

Is XVG still worth it?

Just check the history, I always use same logo and always tell in advance what I think is wise.

also dgb

I saw his steem thread, it's the same writing style

Thanks for the advice, I had seen some twitter traders talking about it

LoMoCoin? wtf is it?

I have sold 95% of it and have 5% stored in cold wallet. I sold the last batch around 215. The rest I keep for years.

And if you guys don't believe me, here is my buy history. But do as you feel. Do some DD, check the chart you'll see why I think this is going to go to mars.

hilarious. i bought a bunch of lomocoin a month ago, when it got released and i think it was 1350 or something. its never gotten back there since. ive been praying for a long time it will reach where i bought it at, so i can sell it off and break even

I'm new to this, what's the site on your image?

Those are my buy orders from Bittrex

nice i was looking for a chink coin to put some money in. I hope sc releases my bags soon.

And here are my buys from $STEEM just in case you guys still doubt it is me.

I believe in you, just went all in on LMC. Should I expect to get fucked or no?

This ? yobit.net/en/trade/MTLMC3/BTC

what's your views on 1st

Thank you kindly OP

just dropped 5 btc on lmc see you on mars guys :DDDD

well thanks OP, I only had +20% this week, hope it'll pay off.

also sempai at what hours of the day do you usually post? i missed your xvg and steem threads

you really do use the same image every time? to search the archives in case

Bumping for interest. Any of other info or time frame you can give?
Thanks though.

Why LMC? Seems like a random shitcoin

Well, this'll be my first buy order base on this forum. I didn't bring any lube, so I've got my fingers crossed for this one (yes missed Moon, DGB)

>Why DGB? Seems like a random shitcoin.
>Why Beans? Seems like a random shitcoin.
>Why XVG? Seems like a random shitcoin.
>Why ARK? Seems like a random shitcoin

kek

this guy is a dumbass faggot he'd be telling you guys to buy espers if he knew shit

I have checked it today but didn't bought. I think LMC is ripe for moon mission. I will check it next week again.

Thnx

Just do as the big guys, they accumulate first. Have patience.
I'm from Europe so during the day and evening CET

Any info on when to get out?

Step up the crypto trading game. Add me on Skype: CryptoAnna

it's at 1000, we're already at 11% gains

i'm also holding arks, should i just dump the two others and go full lomo

it's not like i'm buying ATH right now

All those coins seem somewhat useful though

This one is just a chink tier posw

Just put 0.1btc in it, no background check.

You'd better tell the truth, OP.

>beans
>dgb
>useful

Ok My last post today because I am going to bed now. But hope this explains a bit more.

Thank you, based-insider

Show me your ways, OP

Mission confirmed, im all in

Wow. You're a magic man. I buy it at 1k sat and 10 minutes later it's at 1.1 k sat. At this rate i'll be in Lambo Land shortly.

It's for real. get in before it's too late

What the fuck, I'm up $2k already.

Literally just finished buying 3 minutes ago.

ITS MOOONING BOYS

Obvious pump and dump

Fuck off

you never know with u fuckers on here... but it was so cheap and the post is fresh so im on board.. 0.3btc. lets see what happens/

so?? isnt that the game? Ride the wave get out early. dont be greedy. We all know the game.

hodl u pussys. its can go way further than this.

In for the lambo

lol price tanking so hard

BUY THE DIP, THIS IS A REVERSE DEAD CAT BOUNCE - ONLY UP FROM HERE

Is it over already? Just someone dropping his bags?

nah, initiall sell off, see this chart, we're right before bear trap

If you buy this poor group's bag you truly are retarded

I didn't even need to look on bittrex to know the price would tank

Don't buy these bags they failed

XVG gonna moon after the btc surge

Funny how people think 10% is enough. But do as you feel. I hold for days or even weeks. I don't use leverage and still up thousands % in one month just by holding. That is the difference if you traded for years in the forex market and emini's or just started to trade. I go for the hold strategy. I also still have my $STEEMS. Ohw and i am not the pump and dump type.

what's a good target for LMC then?

CHLoMoCoin

300-500% in several hours

Thats what they said when i bought $XVG to this board and $RDD. Guys like you laughed. But that is ok. I don't really mind. After all, choice shape our future. I like the accumulation in LMC. That's why i bought it. I don't care about what people say about a company or coin,neither do i care about news. The chart says it all if you can read it. Check up some VSA and market profile trading.makes you see things different and you will understand what the guys at wallstreet and CBOE look at.

So media attention comes next? lol

got proof of you buying xvg at 5 sat?

At least 2300. There you will see some profit taking and then we grind lower and then it goes up again. To make new higher highs.

OP, how do you feel about HTML5 Coin?

Am on mobile now but will post tomorrow if you don't believe. In the meantime you can check my $STEEM buys

So are you in some sort of whale collective, or just notice trends in obscure charts and want to share the analysis with fellow friends here on Veeky Forums?

Why the hell is the LMC ANN on Bitcointalk so dead? It seems like a half decent idea.

>Ok My last post today because I am going to bed now.

Are you going to set a sell order? If so, where?

I hope this guy is right. I'm tired of falling for shitcoin shills.

he already said hes a holder bud, if you want you can get out with your 50% maybe 60% profits but my boy here is going for triple digits. I've been listening to this guy for all of his memes except RDD cause I was a newfag and thought it was a p&d and my blockfolio is up 700% in about 5 days

I just scan charts manually all day long.
I trade since 2006. Started with stocks,then options,moved to fx and ES futures. Now i do crypto with huge success. I just like to share my ideas with like minded people.

sick, what do you think bout xvg?

appreciate it

Any protips that you've learned about Technical Analysis?

What shitcoins are you investing in? I started 3 weeks ago and have tripled off shitcoins I've read about on Veeky Forums

how do you know its the same guy faggo

Regardless it just needs a bit of buy support to skyrocket us. We're getting some people on board.

Prove you bought xvg at 5 sat

Learn market profile. Learn VSA.
You need to understand and see accumulation phases. Remember that you buy low and sell high.

i need to start looking at every coin and catch that accumulation phase

i hope your right, im ready to take off

Like i said i am on my mobile but check what i have made in one month.

VSA = Volume Spread Analysis?

VTR, BAT, STRATIS
They keep going down :(

Yes.

Is the LMC pump over?

>blockfolio
>proof
sage

typing style, picture I guess it could be a group but I've seen all the threads and they are very similar.
Either way im making shit tons of money so who cares if its 17 different people letting us in on their p&ds slightly late

what we pumping now

Those are high sat coins already though, unless you have a lot of money invested in them already, you missed those moon missions.

IMO, best shitcoins to get in atm are XVG, RDD, BitBean, DGB and SC.

They're at low satoshits, they all have huge announcements/events coming up, and at least 2 of those shitcoins have extreme potential no matter the amount you invest depending on their growth.

there are previous peaks

are those previous pnd missions?

>What is float
>What is market cap

Do you think DGB is worth staying in?

Also any recommendations for "under the radar" coins besides LMC

yeah, those do matter, but you really think this guy has a shot at the moon mission on something like Ark with $25 USD of BTC in his wallet? No way. He's much better off hitting lower shit coins despite float or market cap in others.

You need to find the % gain not the value of the coin. People went nuts over $ETH but other coins can make much higher return. But if it is $ETH that i think and see that has the biggest potential then I buy eth.

His target is 2300. Look at the history. It's a pump and dump

it's a fucking miracle xvg isn't

pls

I will check tomorrow for you. I am also on twitter. Attilafx.

Now i am really off.

I sold them at loss and I'm all in this train. I hope OP delivers.

% gain matters more when you have the money though, poorfags can only care about shitcoins.

how would one go about setting sell orders for this?