What is the next Ethereum?

This is the essential question in crypto (at least for this board)

What will be the next Ethereum?

Other urls found in this thread:

digibytegaminghub.com/single-post/2017/01/10/Official-DigiByte-Road-Map-Released
coinmarketcap.com/assets/swarm-city/#charts
stratisplatform.com/
yalantis.com/blog/top-10-programming-languages-in-2016-2017/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1346646.msg16773062#msg16773062
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ark

dont answer without a proper explanation as to why you think what you think.

Or else people are just gonna spam their shitcoins.

FirstBlood (1ST)

no one knows

it might be an eth token though...see pic

It wont be like Ethereum, if you're trying to ask what the next coin to catch stratospheric gains will be

Hint: It has an Intergalactic Quantum proof blockchain and hasn't even published a whitepaper yet, but it will be glorious

true. probably an Ethereum token or something different/new altogether.

Possibly LTC though

fukken saved for screensaver.

and btw one big altcoin could be Digital money bits DMB

why would there even be one?

The shit that is built on the ethereum network. E.g. Golem (GNT), Gnosis (GNO) and Augur (REP).

MAIDSAFE
Ark devs seem to have no damned clue what they're doing and only know how to spout completely irrelevant buzzwords.

Bancor has a good chance. But I am not sure if I want a crypot-world where this happens. Dark timeline.

Better timeline, also possible: Ark.

SWT, screen this

Waves and Lisk

DGB.

Before you laugh hear me out:

It's both a currency, and an asset focused on security. As a currency, it dwarfs everything else in regard to speed. It's built for microtransactions, which means that it's easier for mass adoption by normies.

Bitcoin is seen as a store of value like gold. Normies aren't going to like purchasing things in decimals. DGB sitting under or around $1 is perfect, and their goal is a 1000:1 ratio with BTC in the longterm.

Finally, it's got a dev team not focused on marketing but instead on improving the coin as much as possible, has a solid name and logo (simple, like BTC), and look at the fucking CEO. He's another lovable autist.

After they get more exposure with this minecraft shit and the citibank meme conference, they can finally start ramping up.

BTC = gold
ETH = applications
DGB = secure currency

If you think I'm just a shill trying to pump this coin up, read their 2017 roadmap and realize these guys are serious.

digibytegaminghub.com/single-post/2017/01/10/Official-DigiByte-Road-Map-Released

Minereum

UBIQ screenshot this post srs

Eventually there will be a multi-algorithm coin in the top 10. DGB appears to be the front runner in that race. Due to its mining algorithm, DGB has huge advantages over the current top 10 coins in terms of security and decentralization.

Multi-algorithm is the future and DGB is the leading multi-algorithm coin. If DGB eventually adds proof-of-stake and a CPU mining algorithm to the mix they would be the most decentralized coin with significant market cap.

No, see I don't think you autists understand, THERE IS NO NEXT ETHEREUM. There is 0 viable competition in sight. Some might see nice pumps but none will overtake ETH.

Strat/List. Strat and List are similar to Ethereum as they are made to make decentralized applications. Ethereum is written in a language, solidity, which is based off of java. Strat is written in C#, the programming language for the microsoft family, and List is written in javascript, the programming language for the web. There will be more than one decentralized application protocol. Developers need different languages for different use cases.

Probably Waves

I meant Lisk.

Swarm City (SWT):
coinmarketcap.com/assets/swarm-city/#charts

If you don't see the potential you deserve to be foor.

Ark is a strictly better LISK

The next coin hasn't been posted b4 on this website, but it's in the top 60 in coinmarketcap.

Tell me what is starts with, user

stratis

IOTA, seriously!
its so fucking awesome in so many ways. revolutionary tech. hits exchanges on the 13. this month.

Literally Stratis.

Stratis probably

I believe it will be Stratis

"We make blockchain easy for you.
Our enterprise-grade development platform nStratis is a simple and affordable end-to-end solution for native C# and .Net blockchain applications: solutions tailored exactly to your specific needs – at very competitive rates. Our proprietary blockchain combines the latest advances in security and stability of Bitcoin with the latest breakthroughs in network speed, scalability and customization"

stratisplatform.com/

ARK
This. Literally a block chain that will link other blockchains together. One of the devs put satellites in space before working on this project.

stratis confirmed

which coin my nigger?

Stratis. It's basically ETH except more easy for industries to adapt. It's criminally undervalued and will be a top 3 coin some day.

I'm not just telling you this because I have $35k in Stratis.

>$35k in Stratis.

Are you one of those fucking whales keeping the price down?

STRATIS confirmed as well for me, all in

ARK
ARK
ARK
It bridges blockchains. Their head dev worked for the European Union. This thing is solid.

Pretty sure a whale in a top 10 coin would require millions

Seems to be going up now.

As a software engineer I will tell you that you shouldn't buy a coin based off of the language it is written in. It doesn't matter at all.

>Their head dev worked for the European Union. >This thing is solid

Pick one

you are a fucking moron

the coin language is irrelevant but the 'smart contract' language on top of it surely matters. If I program my smart contracts in assembly, who the fuck is going to use it?

Since C# basically runs the world now thanks to M$, this has a much better chance than Ethereum's proprietary language

Nexus Earth im guessing

C# is far from ubiquitous, and any good software engineer can write in any language after a few hours of practice

i think it's less about c# and more about .net

clearly you don't know anything about programming

.net is C# you idiot

Hey grandpa, screensavers are obsolete since '97

also, it would make a horrible screen saver because its a still image... unless you have it in a slideshow

yalantis.com/blog/top-10-programming-languages-in-2016-2017/

It's the #4 language on github

Plus it's really damn clear now that you have no idea what you are talking about

>programming language doesn't matter
>C# isn't ubiquitous enough

pick one

also

>any good software engineer can write in any language after a few hours of practice

This is what they teach you on television

>a global system that will provide for everyone
>everyone will reap the same benefits
>no one will have more than someone else
>free healthcare
>free college/training
>free house/car/groceries/food/water/etc.
>a system where there is no fiat, debit/credit cards, loans, cryptocurrency, etc.
>a system where everything is free
>a system based on the love for humanity
>a system that helps develop each others skills
>a system that doesn't require us to work and slave away
>a system where we are of service to each other
>a system where we volunteer and do good deeds because we are living in bliss and have no need to steal, cheat, or kill

That's the future boys. Hop on board before the train leaves the station.

In the future there will be no money at all. No crypto. No fiat. No credit/debit cards.
We will be only living to help one another and through doing that we will reap all the rewards we ever dreamed of.

This, I wish people acknowledged the gaming aspect of it is really just the start

nigger I got hired at microsoft with 0 c# experience

Get out of here Zuckerberg

Yep, way ahead of you brother ;)

retard alert

a few hours? retard alert

It's true but until the system is perfected, and by that I mean until automation is able to replace pretty much all menial jobs/labor, it will get worse before it gets better.

Nexus.

stratis
waves
bancor
swarm city

stop betting on shit coins, hold these and be millionaire

Shhhhh it's not time to shill yeeet

This and at some point the price we pay will be total human population planning

XBY. Don't screencap this.

Aragon, surprised no one on Veeky Forums is really talking about it

Next Ethereum you say? Hmm no clue

Why is it special?

"Not everybody has money but everybody has time.".

Nigga wat. That's the most extravagant way of saying "nothing" I've ever seen. This thing is shit on a stick.

what a skank! You can almost see the stink lines coming off her

>C#
>runs the world
MY FUCKING SIDES

ETH will be the next ETH.
Putin is speaking with ETH because they're interested in having a national digital currency but don't want to go BTC. If it goes through the climb is going to be unimaginable.
Forget $1000, shit is going to hit $10k within the next few years if it happens.
If it falls through though then nothing happens.

MY FUCKING SIDES HAVE MOONED

Waves: They will program smart contracts into the blockchain in the coming months, among other updates bringing the tech past Etherium. I don't care if nobody believes me, but it will offer every technology that Etherium does, plus a few more. I am well studied on this, and know what each one offers. Waves can deal with assets that are not on the ether chain.

Bancor: However we cannot deny the current marketcap of Etherium based assets (Gnosis, Golem, BAT, Augur etc). that will be directly compatable with Bancor.

The two will not be directly competing with eachother so much as complementing eachother and fulfilling different niches. Also, the medium-term growth of Bancor is extremely dependent on how the ICO goes.

this. Winner will take all

Byteball
This is the biggest change in crypto since ETH

you mean iota?

A lot of good candidates are mentioned here. Spread your bets.

OK... but then why will the price rocket? Good blockchain tech does not equal good store of value (digital gold).

ARK and LISK are related bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1346646.msg16773062#msg16773062 they're the same delegates or something?

OP, I think dash may be the next bitcoin if that matters.

Ethereum's lang isn't actually Solidity. They have an assembly-like language for the virtual machine running on the Ethereum blockchain. Solidity is just one lang that compiles to that. There's also LLL which is way faster and more efficient but more difficult to use.

Putin said Etherum is the next Gold standard.