Tfw descended from peasants, provincials, and simpletons

>tfw descended from peasants, provincials, and simpletons
>tfw live in a large city and all of the city folk can detect it on a genetic level
>tfw can't just move back to the ancestral village bcuz no jobs and Monsanto Jews made sustinence farming non viable

Veeky Forumstorical feels

>Wasting time crying about how you're not descended from greatness, instead of focusing on how you can achieve greatness for yourself

>tfw descended from a family of merchants who have been operating in the same town for 300 years and traditional chinese medicine experts for almost that long

>tfw 5/67ths cherokee and descended from charlemagne himself

>tfw don't even know your ancestry beyond your parents
>tfw forging your own destiny unburdened by the spook of heritage

I'm descended from rural nobility and I agree with you. Burn the cities.

>tfw my ancestors always had been simple farmers in central anatolia
>our family used to own large amountsnof farmlan
>my great grandfather sokd everything and lived like a hedonist faggot

REEEEEEEE

My parents are engineers, first people in my family to ever live in the city. Other than that, peasants, every one of them for as far as I can trace. A significant chunk of them soldiers, cavalry up to WW 1, various arms in WW2. Some dead on muddy battlefields, most returned home. I'm the only member of my family that never owned a horse. I have neither pride nor shame because of my heritage. We're also all of one ethnicity for at least 7 generations and I'm about to break that rule.

I am not an extraordinary man with extraordinary past or.lineage and I am fine with that. I don't fantasize about a.lifestyle my parents sworn off 30 years ago and I have never tasted.

You think Napoleon had some great lineage? He made his own lineage great.

Me too. Most of my family have lived in the Kingston upon Thames since before the English Civil War. My great-grandfather was responsible for the electrification of it.

Same sit for me. I only know as far as my grandad, beyond that was nothingness.

literally me

>You think Napoleon had some great lineage?
actually he did

go to r9k.

>tfw descended from Spanish royalty
>do retarded things sometimes
>im probably directly related to Charlie

The Buonapartes were minor Italian nobility. He never would have gotten where he was without that.

Minor nobility is nothing. Everyone is minor nobility. I'm descended from minor nobility.

With your understanding of context I would say you're descended from major stupidity.

I posted a fact and you posted nothing. There is nothing to argue.

The point is that Napoleon wasn't who he was because of his birth, he was who he was because of what he did, and OP should stop worrying about what he has no control over and focus on what he does have control over.

Napoleon used his lineage to get to the ecole militaire where he learned how to use artillery. Societies previously were very heavily class based. Plebs couldn't just get prestigious postings for nothing. He got to his position and then was able to employ his talents. No other Corsican had ever attended the ecole militaire.

>tfw descended from my parent's home country equivalent of Rural Alabama
>tfw they're both idiots
>tfw I know nothing about my family
>tfw my parents never taught me anything
>tfw they forced me to spend the first 18 years if my life going to church 3 times a week for almost 9 hours (there were three services, morning, noon, night. I was forced to attend them all)
>tfw I know the bible more than I do about my own family
>tfw I dont even know my grandparent's names
>tfw my parents were lazy parents
>tfw my mom let the TV raise me so I did terribly in school (barely graduated)
>tfw my dad is a college dropout who doesn't care about my education
>tfw we were never poor, but my mom was too lazy to buy me real food; fed me instant ramen and rice my whole life so I stopped growing at 5'7
>tfw parents are too stupid to understand nutrition or fitness; they think waffles are a good dinner and that working out is bad for you
For fuck's sake, Why did they half ass everything?

Do any of you realize how painful it is to suddenly realize that your parents are subpar?

I could have been so much better, but they held me back.

Would pay large sums of money to smash in my unnecessarily large expanse of private property desu

>there are people out there that call themselves muslims and aren't even sayed's

>tfw jewish ancestry on my father's side but he married a non-jewish woman so I'm just a dumb goy now

At least my penis is still intact.

All I know is that I'm descended from some portuguese converted jews who later emigrated to fucking México.

It's not really much.

heritage doesn't matter in america. all my family has done random shit but made it in the end

> tfw spic country
> tfw ancestors came from Spain around 1780
> tfw wealthy landowner family constantly ruined by bad choices in political intrigues and revolutions but always bouncing back

Turkish illegal invaders or native?

I'm descended from poor Mexicans and poor Germans and look at me now. White looking.

>tfw descended from G-d