He fell for the college meme

>He fell for the college meme
>He spent $80,000 and 4 years of his youth on a degree to get a job making $40k a year

>Meanwhile NEETs on Veeky Forums are making 6 figures a year trading shitcoins over the internet

I made about 5 K out of 30 bucks I put in.

work smarter, not harder

college is not a meme.
trading coins is nothing u can build a career on, its a hobby with big gains that will end one day when its regulated.

6 figures a month*

>fell for the college meme
>desperately trying to accumulate Crypto to pay off student goy denbt
>all the gains and resisted fud posters for nothing

Fug

fart harder, until you sharter

I dropped out to college to get a sysadmin job; make $52k/year + benefits and spend most of my day trading shitcoins on Veeky Forums anyway

I'd be doing pretty good if I wasn't 100k in the hole from student loans.

I didn't even get any pussy in college.

how does one become a sysadmin?

>tfw not smart enough to go to school for free

Jokes on you OP, I go to school on a full tuition scholarship AND i'm making money in cypto.

>He wastes time going to college when he could be home all day trading shitcoins and masturbating to anime

Now that my friend, is amazing. How long did that take? I was content with the 5x profit ive made so far (1 month in, 300$ invested) until I read your post

tl;dr learn the sysadmin skillset in your free-time, get really good at google, have a home-lab so you can at least say you've used the technologies, try and get entry-level at a small-medium size company and then demonstrate you're not an idiot so you get promoted. Work a couple years as a jack-of-all-trades sysadmin there, then either specialize in the company or find another job somewhere else that you can specialize at.

I ran a FreeBSD and gentoo lab out of my mom's basement from the age of 14-16, during which time I learned about hosting websites and performance tuning (it was a mediawiki site that got fairly popular - several tens of thousands of visitors per day at the peak before I had to go to dedicated offshore hosting), as well as about computer security.

I published a couple zero-day exploits for some vulnerabilities I found in my school's IT software and was consequently almost expelled my freshman year.

Ignored all but getting a low passing grade in all classes from 7th through 11th grade, spending that time learning how to program (e.g., HS senior project was a simple flood-model P2P instant messaging app with an IRC proxy frontend) and about computer security and networking.

Got a helpdesk job, took over for my manager when he quit (literally just grabbed all his tickets and completed a bunch before they even got a chance to hire a replacement). Was also getting a BS-CS degree but dropped out to take a full-time position (signing bonus was they paid off my student loans). Been working there for 6.5 years, went from $9/hr to 52k/year with 401k matching and health/dental insurance.

Want to explain how regulation of cryptocurrency is possible?

It won't last forever faggot, his degree will.

What can I say? Can't say no to a free degree that normies and boomers would cry saying "you need it to become successful".

yeah, sure, government comes in and states a bunch of laws restricting existing businesses, and exchanges. Makes decentralised exchanges illegal. Bans crypto.

It won't stop people from doing it, but you can be damn well sure they will approach almost worthlessness - except on the black market. A great way to get yourself on a list.

>He believes a NEET making 6 figures a year for several years can't retire when he only spends $8,000 a year while living in his parents' basement

>Meanwhile the gender studies cuck with 100,000 in debt working at Starbucks is somehow considered "superior"

Let's see I invested in December due to being bored of being on fit and Pol. I'll show you my portfolio.

A-are you me?

I spent only 13k at a University of California, graduating with a bachelor's in STEM in 3 years at 20 years old. BTFO

>Going to college to do something I'm going to enjoy
>Trading crypto for big gains too

>throw 6k into bitcoin
>went to college for 2 years (meme degree CS), but was basically for free
>just quit going
>NEET for a year
>get some part time job as IT dude
>portfolio ist 50k now

lmao, someone said crypto is the cheat code to real life, I hope that user is right, my goal is to get 21 bitcoin, 1000 litecoin (gonna buy at 0.004) and 1 million dogecoin

how are they going to ban decentralized exchanges?

Memedegrees are becoming worth less and less. Look at the state of college debating, fast talking between pauses of spastic hyperventilating. The kids coming out are robots programmed only to virtue signal. The news is now talking about bartenders and barbers being the new prestige positions for millennials. They'll have good middle class lives, the college kids will have too much debt, and the autists on Veeky Forums will be the new elite: the memes will govern popular opinion and now we'll have substantial monetary force to accomplish what meme magic can't.

the daring win

>tfw $10k in debt with B.S in chemistry
>tfw paying it off with the $20k I get paid per year to get a M.S in chemistry

Jokes on you I got a full ride for undergrad, my masters, and a PhD which I declined ;^)

>Meanwhile NEETs on Veeky Forums are making 6 figures a year trading shitcoins over the internet
Nobody here has more than 10k

I do

>mfw I did college the cheap way
>lived with my parents and went to community college for 2 years
>transferred out to 4 yr school to finish degree
>finished degree with just 2 additional years
>paid for university with my internship money, 0 debt
>2 yrs after graduating im making six figures with my CS degree

stay dumb and poor

I do too, but I'm not a NEET

You also need ~21xmr and Aeon.

How many Bitcoin's do you have though?

Get millions trading crypto. People ask about your tesla n nice house. You tell em it's cause crypto. Normies wanna interview you. Big bank sees your portfolio of alts. Get 6 fig working at bank trading crypto.

Oh. Right. But you don't have a degree.

How dense can you be?

Lol same mate except I got a construction management degree and am being paid to work in Bozeman with a 200 per diem and a $120,000 per year salary

0 debt and living happy, poor fucking retards

I was dumb and only bought 5 ETH when it was $50. I'm in the process of dumping $20k into crypto hopefully by the end of the week.

>implying i will work ever again in 5 years

Why work for a big bank when I can become a big bank?

Ah ha. I stopped going to uni last year so I could work full time at a supermarket and buy crypto.

how much have you made?

According to gen x n the user I replied to, you need a degree to do that.

Cause you know Bill gates n Steve jobs had a degree.

not a meme

also i'm actually smart and only paid $2,000 per year for food

and i put money in crypto years ago, so i have made more than 90% of this board, currently very low 7 figures

now i work as a researcher and put my salary into crypto, mostly have the job for paying my bills and getting insurance and qualifying for random shit

stay mad, always. buy high, sell low.

i know you're just memeing though OP. nobody who could go to college for less than living expenses(under $15,000 per year) would ever say no to that if they were smart.

bump

By making them illegal, you retard

Crypto is fine and all but it's not really a particular passion of mine. I went to school cause it was interesting, not primarily to make money.

They can't tho

>home all day trading shitcoins and masturbating to anime

GET OUT OF MY HEAD REEEEEEE

Sitting on 21btc, 7000xmr, 3,000,000sia.

I spent only 4k in coins this month and have net profit over 17k

WIYGN?

>tfw memes made us rich made us memes made us rich made us...

My nigga I threw 3k in early this month, another 1k over the course of this month. I'm now up over 20k

pretty damn good for a grocer

>wanna buy my bags?

>What was that?

>I asked if you would like that in a bag, ma'am

Haha. Here our government has made free bags illegal so I do have quite a bit of experience selling bags.

>trading coins is nothing u can build a career on
It can be a door to financial analyst or trading work.
It takes a lot of time to analyze and invest in these coins. A lot of hedge funds do it professionally.

Put on your resume that you made 50x gains trading digital assets. That's respectable to any hirer.

Lol I work with "master chemists" and I only have a B.S. it's essentially worth about the same. Tfw I make 60k/yr and have 40k worth of eth out of college

>if you get a master's do engineering or finance. Fucks master's in natural science

Love the notion that the government is trying to determine what complimentary services a company can give its clientele

Not only have they forced me to learn the art of selling bags but they have also hardened my zeal for decentralized money. I can only thank them.

Taiwan? I fucking hated that shit - walking out of the store with a handful of shit because I forgot about NO BAGS and was too autistic to ask for one after they give me a blank look when I just stare at like 20 items I have to carry.

This is pretty much what I'm gearing up to do, work as a finance copywriter with emphasis on crypto.

>tfw I'll sell normies your favorite coins and make double gains

This seems like the best place to ask due to all the smugness.

Is there any wallet that can securely/privately store all types of coins?

Is the best way to make trades to buy BTC from an exchange with fiat and then trade BTCs for altcoins?

fuck boi, i only did 50$ to 3.5k. congrats

im pretty sure you're a retard

>Is there any wallet that can securely/privately store all types of coins?
Meme shit can, but they are insecure as they rely on a party to manage your coins for you. If you're gonna be holding something, put it on a paper wallet and a usb stick.

>Is the best way to make trades to buy BTC from an exchange with fiat and then trade BTCs for altcoins?
All altcoins are bought with BTC and some ETH. You can only purchase the big boys on some sites and have to move them to trading sites to buy alts.

>Is there any wallet that can securely/privately store all types of coins?
Get a hardware wallet. Too many hacked online wallets and github wallets getting malware injection.

>Is the best way to make trades to buy BTC from an exchange with fiat and then trade BTCs for altcoins?
You can buy ETH and LTC alt coins on Coinbase from fiat. Gemini only lets you buy BTC and ETH with fiat.
Majority of exchanges don't take fiat. They trade alt coins against BTC and ETH.

hello califag

Can you explain how a hardware wallet works. Is your wallet not just a code? What is there to store exactly, and how would one make trades without an exchange?

how? im going to buy btc 40% eth 30% hodl
30% shitcoins for moon missions and get more btc

sound like a good plan ?

im want to be in your way lads, halp

Really though, the best thing for maintaining a sysadmin job is:

1. LEARN TO GOOGLE
2. LEARN TO STACKOVERFLOW (and plebbit)
3. Learn how to make it look like you're doing a lot of work when you're not (i.e., automate everything and never tell anyone)

You aren't going to start a bank, or get hired by a bank. You just sound insecure about your lack of education.

It stores the codes on a tiny computer, kinda like a sim card. It's useful for spending securely because when you plug it into your computer, your computer wallet can generate an unsigned transaction to send to the hw wallet and the hww can sign the transaction and send it back to be broadcast to the network.

The hardware wallet is much more difficult to hack than a computer connected to the internet but so is a piece of paper. Unless you're spending coins fairly regularly a paper wallet is fine. Maybe hash the paper wallet with a password too and make multiple copies.

jesus christ why do you have to be so autistic son

>sorry can I have a bag?

how is it even possible to not come out with something like that?

bump

Doesn't mean shit.

I go to college and am a STEM student, it's always been my dream to become a scientist and study in astronomy, but I still come home every day and trade crypto for financial liberation. My lucky ass lives in Canada so I don't end up with tens of thousands of dollars in debt, but still, self-actualization doesn't always come from acquiring money, but following one's heart to wherever it takes him.

Money is only there to keep you safe and stable, it shouldn't be the end-goal of your life. Your childhood dream should be, chase the dragon fellas.

Pretty much this. I'm likely to drop out of college since all I really want to do is write my stories, crypto will let me do that without all the financial headaches.

This desu.

so. you trade your btc into an altc, expect to moon and then sell.. with the profit you pay your house?

damn teach me your ways. i want to live off of this shit

Here's what I did a couple of months ago as a Canadian. Start an account on Kraken. Get verified to tier 2. Deposit some fiat and buy some BTC because good price on it (ATM is like 20% more expensive).

After that, move BTC to other exchanges, one of the most popular is Bittrex. Then go to Veeky Forums and take advice on which alt-coin to buy with BTC, to hold, and then to sell. Use sites like coinmarketcap, cryptowatch and icostats to learn more about how the coins are doing in the market. Luckily for me my parents are upper middle-class so I don't worry about money but still it's nice to triple your initial investment even with some mistakes.

Plus daytraders get fucked hard so trading late at night is comfy and good too even if you're busy all day.

That's the goal user, you have a goal in your heart and you pursue it no matter what, money is only there to off you liberation and the freedom to follow your dream without worries, however money itself shouldn't be the dream.

Good luck with your writing user, never give up on it.

>Money is only there to keep you safe and stable
this. money is a tool like anything else. it all depends on how you use it.

also, money is freedom- freedom to do whatever you want, wherever you want

There's some begining tutorials at Digital ocean and you can get free credit to sign up for a vps for a little while. It's good to learn the basics and I'm still doing this.

Have fun being a bench bitch.

>Daytraders get fucked, it's basically gambling.
>Always night trade for safe gains.

Makes no sense, because then you're just day trading with shitposting Aussies.

higher education and mad gainz are not mutually exclusive. /thread