Existence and Quantum Mechanics

What is the point to life other than a never ending replication of a series of codes labelled dna?
>In the duel slot experiment, it's accepted that without observation, particles behave differently.
>As well, what is time if there is nobody around to perceive it? Simple revolutions around the sun? Water weathering a rock? Perhaps time and the universe cease to exist without an outside observer.
>This would also suggest that there is a god, since particles require an observer for them to behave in a predictable fashion, in otherwords physics would not exist.

Why is life not as abundant as we thought?
>The universe is a huge place, and it is suggested that the universe is expanding outward. This would mean that the chances for life are higher at the outer rim of the universe.
>Gamma bursts from dying stars would also inhibit life because getting bombarded with radiation isn't pleasent and tends to shatter "dna".
Why do we have a "consciousness"?
See point one, an outside observer is required for reality and time to "flow".
What is reality?
>Reality is space-time measured by an observer, if there is no observer, then there is no reality.
>this would also imply that if the simple act of expanding our observation capability expands the universe.

What do you think of that /pol/?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunnel_field-effect_transistor
thewayofmeditation.com.au/blog/scientific-evidence-mass-meditation-can-reduce-war-and-terrorism/
patheos.com/blogs/geneveith/2017/01/mathematical-proof-of-gods-existence/
motls.blogspot.com.br/2017/01/qm-is-self-evidently-free-of-causality.html
amazon.com/Linear-Algebra-2nd-Kenneth-Hoffman/dp/0135367972
ocw.mit.edu/courses/mathematics/18-06sc-linear-algebra-fall-2011/Syllabus/
khanacademy.org/math/linear-algebra
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Everything is God's will. Just enjoy life as much as you can and ask for forgiveness

k, thnx for reading atleast.

>its a dumb leaf without a degree misunderstands quantum physics episode

Oh I forgot, sweden is smart, that's why their country is doing so well.

>population the size of a Canadian city which is half muslims and niggers.

Not an argument

>implying your argument was any better.

So what I'm hearing is that since particles behave differently without observation, you assume that this means that the observing comes from a God?

Time is a meaningless concept, as is the universe. We gave it meaning to make life easier. Time doesn't 'exist', we created it to label our days. You cannot manipulate time.

Or perhaps, particles are always acting unpredictably, and we just make up patterns as we see fit? Much like how people glance at the sky and see shapes in clouds?

Perhaps there are no "Laws or Constants", but rather "Things that say close enough to this point, with little deviation".

>implying God gives a shit.
It's like booting up a Sims game. For the first few generations you really want them to succeed. But as the game goes on, you turn free will on, more and more. Then you sort of settle in and watch the mayhem, enjoying what happens.

The better way to imagine God is a creator who doesn't quite have the will to destroy the thing he has made, but has no desire to actively maintain it, either.

Neither is your point. You are supposed to explain why you disagree.

Also just so you realize, europe is a fucking shithole that doesn't even matter. Get your shit together. A population of 7 million isn't going to have very many outliers.

>you are all gay tards

I can't even comprehend how small and tiny and shitty each one of your countries is. Because as I said, most of them are city states.

Wow, thank you. I enjoyed that.

oh look another retard misinterpereting the double slit experiment

No problem, I always enjoy hypothetical situations. Have a good day.

Can you explain the double slit experiment? I have never heard of such a thing, and maybe your interpretation could shed some light.

Ok look, another yuropoor too busy smoking drugs and sucking cock to form a coherent thought.

>save me from russa
>save me from muslims
>save me from dis
>save me from that

Holy shit just kill yourselves.

Basically, particles turn into waves "energy" and then back into particles when you look at them.

a photon acting like a wave unless its looked at by an observer then its starts acting like a "normal "particle"

look up the equation for collapsing the wave function.

what if our consciousness is the observer that creates reality/collapses the wave function? what if your consciousness, collectively IS god
?

>what if our consciousness is the observer that creates reality/collapses the wave function? what if your consciousness, collectively IS god
>?

Oh that is an interesting point. I believe something like that, but it's pretty vague and unintelligible. But yea I can't argue that we aren't collectively "god".

Perhaps there is a lower dimension that particles and consciousness "slips through" when nobody is looking, or when we stop observing.

I think the human brain is a organic quantum computer and that has soming to do with the whole observation thing. still the uncertainty principal is fucking useful in electronics en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunnel_field-effect_transistor

Nice painting. Reminds me of me watching empty lot at HWNDU.

I think you're misunderstanding this experiment. It's more that the particles can be in one state or another and are technically both until we observe them. It doesn't change anything if we weren't.

sounds like a simulation saving cpu power

Tl:dr Our universe is a petri-dish?

That would mean that energy and matter are the same thing. That isn't possible I thought.

an 'observation' in quantum physics is an interaction between particles, it has nothing to do with consciousness

the double slit experiment shows the wave-particle duality of particles, and the interference patter disappears because you 'observe' the particle, that is you shoot a laser at it that knocks it off its path

It means that it's like a clock that only works if somebody is winding it.

>when you look at them
holy shit yoy cannot be this stupid
it has nothing to do with "looking at them"
when physicists use the term "observation" they're talking about a particle interaction, not looking at it

Does "creation" even exist?

Time seems to contradict creation, how can you bring something to existence if it already exist further in time.

If events in time are inevitable then does this mean inventions, products, art and etc. are not created but introduced during a certain time period?

When you get particles that small there isn't a difference. Electrons can literally phase in and out of existence, at the moment it makes no sense. Einstein himself hated this and claimed "god doesn't make mistakes". The more you know the less anything makes sense.

>Time doesn't 'exist', we created it to label our days. You cannot manipulate time.
But it does exist. Time dilation exists due to gravity and moving at speed. If it didn't exist how could it change?

You are trying to say that the act of measuring isn't done by an observer. Which means you are clearly retarded.

>That would mean that energy and matter are the same thing.
I thought that's exactly what e=mc2 says.

So the universe is a petri dish and god is the scientist studying us and we're the bacteria of sorts. By setting the variables that becomes the nature laws he can control what he wants to see. I wonder when the experiment is concluded.

>What is the point to life other than a never ending replication of a series of codes labelled dna?

So far that seems to be the only purpose. I think when we figure it all out (which I doubt will ever happen) we'll be disappointed with the answer anyway and just kill ourselves.

>Why is life not as abundant as we thought?

Live is extremely abundant. It's likely to be on other worlds as well, just haven't proved it yet.

>Why do we have a "consciousness"?

A mistake.

>What is reality?

A lie.

e=mc2 is a way to measure energy, it has nothing to do with matter.

> since particles require an observer for them to behave in a predictable fashion
I only have very basic knowledge about quantum mechanics., but isn't this incorrect?
I thought that particles behaved different when observed because the act of measuring them changes their path or whatever, like bouncing light on a particle to see where it is changes its trajectory.
There is no one actively measuring everything so I don't think this suggests there is a god.

ive read about quantum erasers apparently if you scramble the data and make it unreadable the particles go back to acting like a wave so from what i know it has to deal with subatomic feilds of probability

I think that the universe is like a computer simulation, which means that it is ILLUSORY and thus MALLEABLE. There are three main reasons why I think this is plausible and these reasons are (in no particular order):

* Time slows down near black holes, I think this is comparable to how a computer starts to slow down when it is receiving vast amounts of information so that it can preserve its processing power.

* The fact that we live in an unimaginably vast universe yet life seems to exist only on Earth. Perhaps extraterrestrial forms of life weren't coded into the simulation or they are coded into the simulation only when the Programmer deems it necessary/desirable.

* Quantum physics has proven that things don't exist in the way that we observe them UNTIL we observe them. So in other words, EVERYTHING is energetic wave-form information UNTIL we observe it. This is so that this universe doesn't have to be rendered every second for every observer (human or otherwise). It preserves processing power.

'mass' is just another property of particles and is not that important in quantum physics since gravity is such a weak force

The base state of all things is energetic wave-form information, which has been confirmed by quantum physics. This is why everything can be perceived in an infinite number of different ways, because nothing can exist without being perceived and to be perceived, there must be a perceiver. When you see a rose as being red, a bee sees that same rose in shades of ultra-violet and a bat perceives that same rose as vibrations of sound. It all depends on the way that the information is 'read' (so to speak). We not only decode/re-decode information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things', but we can also ENCODE/RE-ENCODE information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things' - this is the basis of meme magic. We're encoding 'people', 'places' and 'things' with different information to what was there before, we're altering its informational substrate. The base state of EVERYTHING in the universe is ENERGETIC WAVE-FORM INFORMATION. EVERYTHING. We are literally information decoding information. Energy flows where attention goes.

"If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is - infinite." - William Blake

That is the argument. If you measure the particle and nobody looks at the results, how do you know?

This would imply that at some point in time, a particle will switch to energy if nobody is observing it.

Dr. Peter Gariaev is a Russian scientist who took eggs that were laid by a frog and then zapped those eggs with a laser light that had gone through eggs laid by a salamander. When the 'frog' eggs hatched, salamanders emerged from them - not frogs. The only thing that is necessary to rewrite DNA is wave information, which means that evolution can occur not through millions of years but instantaneously.

The agricultural division of the Ciba-Geigy corporation (now Sygenta) discovered that existing plant seeds could be transformed into extinct varieties, simply by zapping them with a weak electrostatic current. This process generated stronger and faster-growing wheat, extinct fern species, and tulips with thorns. Italian scientist Pier Luigi Ighina energetically transformed a living apricot tree into an apple tree, actually causing the fruits on the branches to metamorphose from apricots into apples in only sixteen days. Ighina also zapped a rat with DNA-wave information from a cat, and this caused the rat to grow a cat-like tail in four days.

>Reality is space-time measured by an observer, if there is no observer, then there is no reality.
>this would also imply that if the simple act of expanding our observation capability expands the universe.

This is a mis-understanding. When physicist say a particle is "observed", they mean it interacts with something. A wall can "observe" a particle that hits it. So no, humans aren't neccessary observers.

We ought to adopt nationalist principles to prevent the globalist plan of ending Western Civilisation and causing the extinction of the white race from succeeding even while REMEMBERING who and what WE REALLY ARE - Pure Consciousness (which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL) having an experience in a temporary human form. You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYTHING YOU WANT TO BE. They want us to think that the average person is powerless to positively change the world, but the TRUTH is that we have INFINITE POWER - both individually AND collectively. There's only one of us here. If you hit yourself on the head with a baseball bat, they'll put you in a mental hospital, yet that's EXACTLY what people are doing on a global scale. You can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't because the word 'God' has religious connotations that I would rather avoid. Religion is the McDonald's of spirituality.

What we need to do is to raise our level of consciousness, both individually AND collectively. If even one person raises his or her level of consciousness, it has a ripple effect that benefits EVERYONE ELSE, even if they don't believe any of this stuff - and this is because 'reality' itself is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature. One of the ways that they have manipulated us so deeply for so long is by suppressing our sense of the possible. What we call 'reality' is COMPLETELY ILLUSORY and thus MALLEABLE - and they KNOW THIS, while most other people do NOT. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY TO BEGIN WITH. People are AWAKENING to a MORE EXPANDED CONCEPTION of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you. We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power.

suck shit

We're all one - and the beauty of this is that we don't have to be cucks despite this fact (and it IS a fact). We can STILL protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction. We ought to embrace nationalist principles to protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction even while REMEMBERING who and what WE REALLY ARE - Pure Consciousness (which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL) having an experience in a temporary human form. Our TRUE STATE, our TRUE NATURE and our TRUE IDENTITY is Pure Consciousness and Pure Consciousness is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. We're all actors in a cosmic movie (so to speak) and I think of people like the Rothschilds as playing the role of 'villains' and ourselves as playing the role of 'heroes' (when we're not being dicks). Oh, and the Rothschilds can play the role of 'heroes' if they choose to.
We are SIMULTANEOUSLY one yet different in our oneness in much the same way that the waves of an ocean are one with that ocean but are also unique in and of themselves in that each wave has its own shape, speed and size. I think that's pretty neat. What we call 'reality' is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale. From unconditional love we ALL sprang and to unconditional love we ALL return. There are no answers, only choices. There are no hallucinations, only shifts in perception. There are no laws, only habits. There are no coincidences, only synchronicities. There are no truths, only experiences.

Somebody still has to observe the rock/wall though. Otherwise that will be energy too.

To break the cycle and ascend to the next realm and eventually the final dimension: omniscience

Watch Westworld

Group meditation has been correlated to a reduction in terrorism and crime:

thewayofmeditation.com.au/blog/scientific-evidence-mass-meditation-can-reduce-war-and-terrorism/

What we're doing (i.e. meme magic) works on the same principle (which is collectively focusing on something and thus energising that 'something' with our collective focus). What people call 'reality' is MALLEABLE. WE have the power. WE are the ones we've been waiting for. It's ALWAYS been us. All we're doing right now is REMEMBERING who we REALLY ARE. Now let's have some fun with our collective power! :D

>Somebody still has to observe the rock/wall though

That's what the Higgs Field is for.

Explain please, I thought the higgs particle is just a theory.

In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

>This would also suggest that there is a god
It doesn't, at all

>particles require an observer for them to behave in a predictable fashion
For you

>in otherwords physics would not exist.
I don't know how you made that leap, leaf

Every single time we don't quite get something everyone mistakes it for divine.
The divine is unknowable, but the unknowable isn't necessarily divine.

No fedora tipping, but free will quantumfags are wishy washy at best

and this bullshit about a 'holographic universe' is probably someone that heard the term 'holographic principle' from the black hole information paradox and his imagination went wild

It was a hypothesis until it the higgs boson was discoved at CERN in 2012. The higgs field is what gives objects mass. I can't really explain it to you in any detail unless you understand symmetry breaking and degree level mathmatics, and using a similie would be cheating you.

>Watch Westworld
Show sucks. Picks up slightly after like 5 episodes, still shit though and I love AI themes. Stopped watching it shortly after that.

I understand a bit about symmetry breaking since at some point, matter became more numerous than anti-matter. In this reality atleast.

You need to read this: Everything Forever by Gevin Giorbran. Here's an excerpt:
As we continue now we will be confronting the mystery of why time travels from Alpha to Omega. There is actually a very simple and comprehensible reason why time travels toward zero. We shall discover that there is always a single place from which time originates, an Alpha state. This is true for all possible universes. Any observer existing in time in any universe will trace the origin of time backward to an infinitely dense point, just as we do, and thus also determine that their history included a big bang event. All observers will also witness accelerating expansion in the later evolution of their own universe, and each universe will accelerate toward the Omega of zero where time ends. This is the natural course of time for all universes. It is possible to know this, to understand that the laws of nature and the parameters of space-time precisely as we know them, are not arbitrary, but rather are elementary to the whole of what exists. This can be learned if we develop a clear and precise model of all possibilities.

What we call 'the world' is an infinitely small frequency band. It is not solid as most people think it is, because the atoms that compose 'the world' are made of empty space. Furthermore, 'the world' as we know it does not even exist 'out there' - it exists only 'in here' and is projected by us only when we tune in to it. What we call 'ghosts' are beings that are so close to our frequency band that they can 'bleed' through like a form of broadcasting interference. A radio accurately tuned to a radio station frequency will produce a clear, sharp reception with no interference, but when the dial is slightly off-centre, another station or stations can be heard alongside the main one. What we call 'ghosts' are based on the same basic principle and reptilians (for example) are basically beings that we could think of as 'ghosts' in that they inhabit a frequency band that vibrates very closely to the one we inhabit. To us, a 'ghost' would not look solid - but to that 'ghost', we are the ones who would not look solid. There are an infinite number of frequency bands and they all share the same space usually without interfering with each other.

patheos.com/blogs/geneveith/2017/01/mathematical-proof-of-gods-existence/

They have run computer models that have proved God's existence.

You won't find articles on Google on it. Because they are using facebook posts and recording everything to make something beyond AI but a Meta Consciousness- An artificial God. Whom will know everything before it happens.

Alex Jones is right. Jesus Christ preserve us.

The point of whose life friend? Or are you asking, based on your examples, is life actually purposeful or would it "exist" if no one was there to consciously perceive it?

The thing is this, you ask people "How do you know X?" and they'll probably reply by saying something like "Well, because it's in my science books." or "Well, because it's been peer-reviewed." or "Well, because it's been agreed upon by a majority of scientists.", but these are flimsy defences, because unless YOU can verify for yourself whether something is true or not either by OBSERVATION or by doing an experiment about it BY YOURSELF, you are relying essentially on external sources for your information and it is naïve to think that those sources don't have agendas.
What people call 'mainstream science' has been hijacked by politics, religion and corporations. So-called 'peer review' these days is usually nothing more than a circle-jerk. Just as people support the separation of church and state (and RIGHTFULLY so), I support the separation of SCIENCE and state. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING.

I read quantum enigma a couple years ago, that's some mind changing stuff

Symbols are holographic projections of vibrational information fields. What we call 'reality' is holographic in nature and is made of vibrational information fields. The base state of everything in 'reality' is ENERGETIC WAVE-FORM INFORMATION. EVERYTHING. The energetic wave-form information level of 'reality' is THE MOST FUNDAMENTAL LEVEL of 'reality'. Spoken words are vibrational information fields generated by vocal cords and you hear them when they are decoded by your brain. You consciously hear what they say as long as they are loud enough. Symbols are the same in every respect except that we don't hear them. They are energetic information fields just like words, but they enter the brain through the sight processes SUBLIMINALLY without us even consciously noticing them (most of the time, that is). This is why symbols are so powerful in infiltrating and manipulating 'reality'. They are gateways to the psyche. Chinese philosopher Confucius said: "Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws."

If you can be manipulated to focus on a symbol, that is even better for the Cabal, because the frequency of the symbol's energetic information field reflects the frequency of whatever it is symbolising. Focus on a symbol makes an energetic connection and you connect not only with the symbol, but also with what the symbol represents. Human perception is mostly constructed in the sub-conscious part of the mind - and images/symbols are the major gateway. From here, perceptions and reactions filter through to the conscious part of the mind as thoughts and emotional responses.

What you are saying pretty much makes no sense.
The problem is, people with poor understanding of QM think of the "observer" as an abstract intelligence which somehow changes the reality by the pure force of its thoughts.

However, it isn't so.

"Observing" in the sense of the double slot experiment means you put a device on both slots to register through which slot the particle went. Now, you can not measure that without acting on the particle. For example, let's say you have a charged particle, so you can measure the current it induces in you measuring coil, but that coil will now have a magnetic field which will act upon the particle with a force, changing its path. So you will lose the pattern you should normally have.

t. Physics student

"To see a world in a grain of sand
And a heaven in a wild flower
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour." - William Blake

Not only did our ancestors know about the holographic nature of 'reality', but there is also scientific evidence for the holographic nature of 'reality'.

"That is whole, this is whole.
From that wholeness, this wholeness comes.
Add the whole to the whole and the whole still remains.
Remove the whole from the whole and the whole still remains.
The whole remains the whole." - Isha Upanishad

"Know the world is a mirror from head to foot,
In every atom a hundred blazing suns.
If you cleave the heart of one drop of water,
A hundred pure oceans emerge from it.
If you examine closely each grain of sand,
A thousand Adams may be seen in it.
In its members a gnat is like an elephant;
In its qualities a drop of rain is like the Nile.
The heart of a barley-corn equals a hundred harvests,
A world dwells in the heart of a millet seed.
In the wing of a gnat is the ocean of life,
In the pupil of the eye a heaven;
What though the grain of the heart be small,
It is a station for the Lord of both worlds to dwell therein." - Mahmoud Shabstari

Time is an illusion, just like space, solidity and EVERYTHING ELSE BESIDES PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. When you watch a DVD movie, the entire movie is on that disc and the part of the movie you watch depends on what you do with your remote. Reality is kind of like that in the sense that the 'past', the 'present' and the 'future' are ALL happening at the same time and the part of it you experience (i.e. the 'past', the 'present' and the 'future') and the speed you experience it at (i.e. slow-motion and fast-forward) depends on how your mind (i.e. the remote) decodes it. The sub-conscious part of your mind actually processes time flowing both 'forward' AND 'backward' SIMULTANEOUSLY, but the conscious part of your mind only processes time flowing 'forward'.

There is still and observer observing the results though. My argument is that physics, and therefore reality isn't real unless someone observes, or observes the result.

This guy thinks "observation" implies a person

Fucking measuring it counts as observing it

>it has nothing to do with matter
Are you retarded?

I wrote this
before I saw this better explanation

The most recent theory of gravity suggests that it is an emergent phenomenon, basically gravity is the render distance of our universe

>leaf

Matter is merely energy condensed to a slow rate of vibration.

It wouldn't surprise me if that's true, Indiabro.

Are you?

Christ mate, what do you think the "=" means?

Well, while your previous points and the usage of the double slit experiment as an example were completely wrong, I can agree on that, but it's really quite self evident. If there is no consciousness, no one can measure anything about the universe. I mean, all the rocks and planets might still be there but who knows and what's the point if there is nothing which would be aware of that.

The only matter in the equation is the particle of light. Mass is a measurement, energy is a state.

>unmathematically educated retards saying retard things about quantum mechanics again
*REEEEEEEEEEEs internally
motls.blogspot.com.br/2017/01/qm-is-self-evidently-free-of-causality.html

Study this at least or never say anything abour qm again fag
amazon.com/Linear-Algebra-2nd-Kenneth-Hoffman/dp/0135367972
ocw.mit.edu/courses/mathematics/18-06sc-linear-algebra-fall-2011/Syllabus/
khanacademy.org/math/linear-algebra

Just like the computer run models that prove climate change amirite

phys.org/news/2016-11-theory-gravity-dark.html
Pretty spooky desu this and perception delay pretty much confirm the simulation thing

This thread reads like cringe, but I wanted to note a positive head nod towards Diogenes as the image. Someone has refined taste, the gays however might disagree.

No wonder Trudeau is cucking your country into oblivion

>He thinks matter and energy are the same thing, which is the point of the entire thread.

Matter is a particle, energy is a wave. Energy = mass times the speed of light. How the fuck does that have anything to do with a particle of matter?

LOL mass is matter u dumb fuck energy = matter neither can be created or destroyed. You're a bad leaf making our tree look bad

user.

If you honestly believe that matter and energy have nothing to do with each other, then you should be asking that question to yourself.

You watched it wrong

It's all about god, devil and reality/souls

I'm not a physicist. I'm just getting high and throwing shit out there.

So according to you guys, there is a "god" particle that observes everything, and that matter and energy are the same thing. So I fail to see how I'm wrong here.

Physicist here - that's a gross misinterpretation of quantum mechanics.

The double-slit experiment has nothing to do with conscious observation - the point of the experiment is
a) Matter displays properties of both particles and waves and
b) Properties of matter are observable because wave functions assume physically observable eigenvalues

1st post=best post

Without ID's and flags, how can we tell whos jewing who?

This is all indiscernable disinformation now, THANKS MODS

Mods are jewish as fuck. Thanks for the slow board full of fedora tippers and nihilists.

> how can we tell whos jewing who?
What if you are the jew ?

>This is all indiscernable disinformation now, THANKS MODS
>Thanks for the slow board full of fedora tippers and nihilists.
>Mods are jewish as fuck.
THIS so much!

This. The mods have stifled this thread by moving it to Veeky Forums because too many red-pills were being dropped in this thread.

Am I even replying to myself anymore??

Which one of you is fucking me?

This

Mods jewed us softly. Theyve been deleting saturn(satan) threads too despite them being the next phase of the redpill

>Quantum Mechanics

Yeah, I was in that Saturn/Satan thread on /pol/ earlier today and I made some posts in it. I was about to make a post in that thread about cymatics and the relevance of cymatics to the hexagon-shaped storm on Saturn's north pole, but that thread got deleted. Fucking mods, man.

Are you ME ?

I was in 3 of those deep threads today. 2 got deleted and this one got moved. Those threads are the true gems of /pol/ because they blend mass audience with intelligent discussion while allowing disinformation agents to be exposed and ignored based on strong. Arguments and IDs

Our science is merely a glimpse at a vastly dark universe when somebody farts and burns the gas with a lighter, giving us a deformed momentary time to peek.

In other news, whats an easy humanities degree that allows me to study ancient cults and religions?

You're taking the word observer way to literally, or perhaps, too figuratively. When referring to experiments in quantum physics the 'observer' is just the instrument doing the measurements. And in quantum physics, the instrument affects the matter or phenomenon being studied. Compare it to a thermometer measuring the temperature of a glass of water. When it's put in the water, it alters the temperature of the water by a tiny amount, simply because it doesn't have the same temperature as the water.