I fell for the "Ethereum is a meme" meme

i fell for the "Ethereum is a meme" meme.

I only started buying when eth was 160 last week. But it's already too late.

My missed my chance to become a millionaire :/

Everyone else on Veeky Forums is becoming a rich chad without me.

Don't worry. Someone has to wipe our toilet seats as well. Everyone can't drive a Lambo or else it would be meaningless.

>Came in at 96 as a nocoiner
>saw the $40 daytrade dip @ 160
>weakheands.jpg
>sold
>dips to 120, but then whips back up to ATH in a matter of days
>made a grand anyway
>bought back in at 220 and 260
>see steady growth in this coin
>stronghands.jpg

Non, user, je ne regrette rien.

>implying it won't go up to at least 1000 in a few months

>tfw when bought 120 at 40

i could have bought so much more

you guys are fucking pathetic. Let's clear it up.

I've been following bitcoin now since I was a college kid buying LSD on the dark web. I had over 200 BTC that I bought for $150 and spent it on psychedelics.

When BTC blew up and hit 200 I had HUUUGE regrets.
>if only I held a few of those

As soon as I saw the potential of Ethereum I knew I wasn't going to make the same mistake, I snatched up around 200 of them on the spike to $50.

You guys are literally talking about regret here, when the token is still in the earliest stages of development. Even the smallest of applications to run on the platform are in alpha stage. You will think you are absolute idiots in 3 years time when you remember about complaining that the coin was $250.

Just fucking buy and hold. You haven't missed your opportunity yet. Yes, the last few months have been absolutely crazy, and I haven't seen anything like it in the crypto game. But just BUY and fucking hold. You will not regret it.

I'm holding 1300 STRAT until I'm rich or I die

smart man.

Anyone can make a few thousand following pump and dumps right now. It didn't used to be like this a few months ago, enjoy it while it lasts.
But make sure you fucking HOLD the coins you believe in. Everyone should hold ETH, BTC, STRAT for long term ~5 years

Waves, REP, GNT, XRP for mid term ~1 year

distribute 10K across that at the price today, even at ATH's and you'll be a rich, rich man.

Where for art thou, dip of the btc.

but when cashout? im afraid taxes wrecks all my gains

THIS IS NOT A MEME
ETHEREUM HITS $1000 by END OF YEAR

this

>Someone has to wipe our toilet seats as well.
Exactly

OP: fetch my lambo, here's a shekel for lunch

This is a question I have. Plus who is going to buy my 200 ETH when it hits $2k?

I got in at an average of $76 per coin spread out over about 2 months. Portfolio is worth about 36K at the moment.

I wish I learned about Ethereum sooner, I would've dumped the same amount of money into it and had more ETH to show for it. But oh well.

Pretty much this. I'm making so much off of just holding ETH at the moment, and it has barely even begun. Anything could happen but the future looks promising. I'm already making more money per day on average than I do working a full 8 hour day of wagecucking.

Even Putin is showing interest in Ethereum... it could be bigger than bitcoin.

>when cashout?
That's entirely up to you. If you made 500k and want to buy a nice stable investment property then go ahead, cash it out and your golden.

>who is going to buy my 200 ETH when it hits $2K

Are you serious? Do you have any understanding of economics what so ever? What the fuck are you doing on my board?
Cryptos have brought the dumbest of the dumbest to this once 'okay' board. Fuck yourself, you don't deserve money.

>hurr durr who would buy my bitcoin once it's $2500?!?!?

I was trading ETH when it was like $8-$11.

I had a couple hundred ETH at my peak. who cares. nobody thought ETH was ever going to be $250 one year later. that would have been so laughable last year.

i'm more annoyed I didn't get my 21 BTC when it was like $200. I had the chance. Oh well.

Why 21?

imagine owning 1/1,000,000 of all USD

>could

Anyone who actually takes some time to listen to some speeches, read some articles and actually try to understand the technology and its potential will realise that the probability that this coin is going to be worth more than Bitcoin is almost certain.

Bitcoin was the first, and it has a single application, which it does well at, storing wealth.

Bitcoin is outdated tech. Blocks are too big, confirmations are too slow.

Literally anything can be built on top of Ethereum. It's the new programming language for the internet, data storage, asset management etc etc. Oh, and it can store wealth securely and transfer that wealth faster than BTC currently can.

Once ETH picks up momentum, which it hasn't even begun to do yet, businesses will be jumping all over this. The first few successful and useful applications that are actually adopted will be the beginning of the flippening, after that, BTC will lose its value and Ethreum will begin changing the world.

You would have to be a COMPLETE IDIOT not to put all your disposable equity into this RIGHT FUCKING NOW. Newfags and millenials seeking instant gratification are literally complaining about $250 ETHER. You will remember this.

Bought eth at $80

Sold at $125 after my portfolio value dropped 50% in like 2 days during that last crash

Now this shits at $270. Gotta be fucking kidding

Fuck

Basically this I'm putting in money.

newfags will be newfags

>tfw I had $1,000 to invest in ETH when it was $10
I told myself I was going to wait till it hit $9 to pull the trigger.

I never pulled the trigger as it kept going up I waited for a severe enough correction to get in and it never happened.

fuggggggg

I mean, if you had invested last month in ETH, it only like, tripled or quadrupled. if you want to quadruple your money, KIDS on Yobit is still low, I believe bouncing between 2-3 sats. jumping to 8 sats soon, not too late to get in

Weak noodle hands

>like
don't say that word here in that context please, you are contributing to the new influx of cancer

You can daytrade and ride pump and dump shitcoins like this all you like. You can make some quick bucks, but holding the big boys now will make you a millionaire

End of next year maybe.

Everyone says this, but I know for a fact that no one here pours serious money into alts. Yes, you get bigger gains, but I dont see anyone putting big money into day trading and for good reason.

I put all my money in crypto into Strat. I ain't intelligent enough to diversify

15 BTC into ETH and .4 for STRAT. I really should pour more into strat honestly