Is there a crypto bubble?

Is there a crypto bubble?

I just bought 10k worth of buttcoins. I feel like I'm getting late into the game so I need reassurance.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.pl/maps/@52.1827399,21.5583372,3a,75y,190.42h,84.57t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s9iXte9UcVsieyj6AkohSLg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

of course it's a bubble

the question is where did you buy in at the bubble

IMO it's still very early but the next few months will be quite volatile

My recommendation is to store your BTC in a paper wallet, lock it away somewhere safe and forget about it for a year or two

Just set a stop loss for 400$ less than what you bought it at. That way it'll only go off if its seriously fucking crashing and not a dip.

it's all a bubble user but luckily we are still early in the reaping , you are technically still an early adopter / smart money type if you're getting into it now

most people thought bitcoin would never go over 20 dollars myself included. Then 200 dollars and so on and so on.

>Bubble
yes
>late
oh god no. You could have been earlier but don't worry.

Yep, you're fucked famalam. Should have waited for the crash to $1600 tomorrow. Sad.

Bitcoin can easily dip $400 and go up afterwords.

this is the worst advice I've ever heard

well done

>he doesn't realize he's going to shit out his intestines tomorrow when btc corrects to $1500

buying BTC at ANY price is a smart move if you are in this for the long haul

why will it crash to 1500-1600 tomorrow lads?

Don't sell and have a strong hand. Don't get too giddy when it goes up or depressed when it goes down. Develop equanimity towards price fluctuations. Think 2020.

Its going to correct, I think to around $1000, be stable for a couple months, then steadily rise from there, possible finally getting established.

I don't see BTC going past $3500

Yes but its not over fucking faggot.

It's a bubble but most markets are bubbles now and this one may actually be more secure than some (no hard liabilities). Now that being said. This is still a really new market and technically really small. $100 billion for total crypto is really not a lot in the whole scheme of things.

Yeah no shit, I was mining this shit way back in the days. Got bored with the .25 or so per day because they were worth shit. Did it for a few weeks and lost track of the wallet over the slow growth. Oh well, didn't have a ton of them but it was somewhere around 8 or 9, would have been fun to have now.

A very well respected investor said everyone should be putting $100/mo into Bitcoin and hold for years. He is totally convinced it will hit $100,000 before 2022 and will likely end around $1 million per.

please give me some insight, new to crypto

Apple has $250bb cash on hand

LOL

Sell doge, buy more BAT

From a different user:

register on coinbase

buy a bitcoin

register on bittrex

send the bitcoin from coinbase to bittrex

trade the bitcoin for crypto

put all trades into blockfolio app to see your gains/loss

browse Veeky Forums to know what to buy into

Or use Kraken to buy your bitcoin. It will take a while to get verified, though. You could use localbitcoin as well

Nevermind, thought you were new new. Didn't check for the balances.

Buy memecoins and daytrade them. Or hold good coins for a while. Preferably both.

wouldnt it be awesome to have lan parties again but with trading and making money in the wee hours of the night?
instead of counterstrike, you are doing raids of alt coins and chugging bawls and listening to drum and bass with your tower desktop and crtv monitors?

It would be extremely painful.

you're a big boy

You're a big guy

google.pl/maps/@52.1827399,21.5583372,3a,75y,190.42h,84.57t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s9iXte9UcVsieyj6AkohSLg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

In that case, I can't wait for a FIAT crash.

>google.pl/maps/@52.1827399,21.5583372,3a,75y,190.42h,84.57t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s9iXte9UcVsieyj6AkohSLg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

lel

I never knew I wanted something so bad.

>"Hey John, you should by some of this shitcoin. It's only 5 sat now but we're about to pump it to 10. Ok you in? OK NOW everyone dump him hahahaha"

I've been observing over the past few days. I'm excited to start trading/investing crypto. I just wish I knew where to start.

are you me, friend? I've just been lurking here for the past few days, trying to understand all these systems at play as much as possible. while I've bookmarked coinbase, bittrex and some other (typical) sites, I'm still kinda anxious to dive right into it at the moment.

that being said, I think if you really have no idea what to do, I found cryptobizcentral a really useful resource for a beginner like me. there are also quite a number of youtube videos that explain bitcoin quite well.

tldr,

Nah mates, get in right now.

I'm trying to get in as fast as possible. I don't know how long this free money will last. I think it will, at the very least, last one more full year. But, it could easily cash by the end of this year, or, god forbid, the end of the summer.

But, if the gods are kind, this will last much longer, say 3-5 years. Then, my boys, we'll be set for life.

have seen a lot of buzz about BTC correcting back down to like $2000 or less

>crosses fingers

Buy the time verification happens, either that prediction will ring true, or Buttcoin will prove that it cannot be beat.

>be sure to sell at the dip

>get in right now

BTC's at an all time high though, are you sure that's a good idea?

see this: They haven't even begun the verification process. It'll take a week, probably, of just waiting. ETH took a dip, though, when Bitcoin rose. Might as well purchase a little of that if you can find an exchange that won't block you immediately.