I would prefer the religion of my forefa-

>I would prefer the religion of my forefa-

What point are you trying to make?

Nobody says that though

That for most Christians, their ancestors were Christian for most of recorded history, since the early middle ages at the latest.

Right and? Most neo-pagan and nazi types want a return to the religion of their forefathers meaning the "original" religion of the native people, not a foreign religion like Islam or Christianity.

Jesus was WHITE and REDPILLED

>A multicultural, egalitarian, pacifistic, doomsday cult led by kang jew is redpilled

But just how foreign is it when it's so old we have monuments to Christ in our language so far back we can't understand it, and written in a script so old that we can't read it?
When the religion had been so syncretised that we have our own specific brand of it?

I'd understand considering it foreign trash when it's just newly coming out of Judea, but when it's now so old and inherent to our folklore?

Jesus was a Semitic rabble-rouser that deserved to be crucified, and was not "Red-Pilled" as you stated because he didn't know shit [spoiler]except that the Romans we're fucking up his country and people[/spoiler].

I forgot the spoiler tag doesn't work on Veeky Forums. Fucking bullshit.

Same way the Japanese and Chinese and Koreans consider Buddhism a foreign religion despite it filling their folklore

>meaning the "original" religion of the native people
and just how far back are we going to find this "original" religion?

It's definitely a mistake to call say Christ was /pol/-styled 'red-pilled', but it's still worthwhile to now that Christianity is essential to the identity of most European ethnicities.

Age=/=legitimacy. Many people wouldn't be happy if Islam completely replaced Christianity in Europe, even if they knew in a 1000 years Europe would still exist.

can't really recall that time Irish and English Christians attacked Danish or Norwegian temples.

Hence the quotation marks around the word original to indicate it to be a meaningless distinction.

Do they really? They have let Buddhism define large parts of the Japanese identity.
The Japanese don't see a Buddhist as being non-Japanese by any stretch.

An Anglo-Saxon monk chopped down Donar's (Thor's) sacred oak.

>but it's still worthwhile to now that Christianity is essential to the identity of most European ethnicities.
I understand that. I just wanted the baiter (and I the dumb fish that bite) to know how stupid he was. He got a (You) and I got to blow off a little steam.

that most western-europeans have been christian since the start of reliable recorded history.

>or muslim if you're Spanish or Southern-Italian I guess.

While Wodenism might be their religion from before, once their specific brand of Christianity has been established for well over a thousand years, it ought to have some "legitimacy".

>central Germany = Denmark

Pagan tribes weren't some rainbow coalition senpai. That tree had no connection to Norse who raped the shit out of Christian civilization in Britain a generation later. The earliest sources even refer to the tree as the "Tree of Jove" a Roman god.

Yes and no. You can be Chinese or Japanese and Buddhist. But Buddhism is still recognized as foreign. It's not necessarily a bad thing. Siddartha Guatama is seen as a foreign immortal who perfected Taoism in his own way.

>edge-lord neo-pagans larp celtic or germanic gods because they stood up to the christ-god.
>only the Slavic Pagans resisted Christianity into reliable recorded history.

such a meme.

>Pagan tribes weren't some rainbow coalition senpai.
Your absolutely right about that, but the Norse would of heard what happened to the Saxons, and that may of caused what happened. Well that, and someone killed a certain father that had multiple sons who got really, really, mad.

true, most European ethnicities didn't start to recognizably form until the late middle-ages.

>Pagan tribes weren't some rainbow coalition senpai.
I know that
>That tree had no connection to Norse who raped the shit out of Christian civilization in Britain a generation later.
Donar is the same as Thunor, is the same as Thorr. They were all the Germanic god of thunder, fertility, and protection if humankind. The knew this, and the very of Christians states everywhere was more or less that they wouldn't tolerate heathenry.
>The earliest sources even refer to the tree as the "Tree of Jove" a Roman god.
That's because by way of Interpretatio Romana they'd do things like call Thor Hercules, call Odin Mercury, and Tyr Mars for example.

I think that the cutoff for ethnic history for Anglos begins with the Anglo-Saxons. Nobody really knows all that much our identifies with the Germanic inhabitants of Angeln in Jutland for example.