WHALES ARE TWEETING ABOUT 1ST / TWITCH PARTNERSHIP THIS IS THE FUCKING ONE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHALES ARE TWEETING ABOUT 1ST / TWITCH PARTNERSHIP THIS IS THE FUCKING ONE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Source for this 'twitch partnership'?

shillcity.com/cucked

which whales?

absolute shill bs, dont buy this crap

bUY THE RUMOR SELL TE NEWS

DGB already has the gamer market. Competition is healthy- but in this case, you'd be loopy to choose this over DGB. No offense OP you absolute blistering faggot.

Eh, this and DGB target very very different things.

just snatched up 3BTC of this at 41k, let's fucking do this. THIS IS THE COIN.

TFW I'm finally going to make it

Got a 100 of them, why the fuck not, right?

>DGB already has the gamer market
>first Blood has Twitch, Riot, and CS which are the top games/platforms of esports

H'okay

Same

1st has much more focused marketing toward the gaming crowd while DGB markets gaming integration as just one other feature.

but it doesn't have any of those you shill

where buy?

Minecraft server vs betting in most played games worldwide LMAO

fuck brehs

Bittrex

Bought 278.

Is this good, I don't even know.

Not if you want the coin to rise anytime soon

imagine both sides as trying to eat the other

if red is giant and huge, green cant move

if green is giant and huge, green slowly overtakes red

LOTS OF GREEN = buying pressure, people are trying to buy

LOTS OF RED = selling pressure, some sell walls, price wont go up or will go down

to be good the green should be higher then the red. That shows that people are waiting to sell once people start buying. Waiting to take your money.

Thanks bros, you're doing god's work here.

Hey I'm so sorry I shilling'd it :(
I thought the whales had more going on.
Anyway, I didn't lose anything either. Went out the way I came in. That's the only way with those small pump and dumps. But just hold on!!!!!! Don't sell below what you have bought ever! That's the first rule I've learned on Veeky Forums :)

Oh, and another rule here should be:
DONT SELL SHIT YOU KNOW IT TO BE

I have done it, and you'll feel not good. Bad, actually. Unless you are trump. Tump doesn't feel bad. Others feel bad. Not him.

Don't worry about it mate, this coin IS going places eventually. I have a bit.

DGB and this are MUCH different. 1st is pure e-sports, betting, streaming etc. DGB is in-game micropayments.

E-sports industry is huge and growing more every day, Korea especially will push this one big.

Have you seen the dgb gaming website? Looks like a 12 year old made it

I'm actually pretty surprised you didn't get shat on