Why did Bush hate these countries, what is their connection?

Why did Bush hate these countries, what is their connection?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ESZN_YDE-TU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>iraq
>they have oil

>iran
>they have oil

>n. korea
>idk lol

Where's my fav (Belarus)?

Leaders that have shown a great unwillingness to consider US interests.

They're evil countries, run by evil leaders who govern evil people. They hate us for our freedom, and they hate puppies

You don't...hate puppies, do you?

>american_marines_throwing_puppies_off_cliffs.mp4

It's pretty clear who the EVUL ones are blobby.

> Connection
They dont have a roth***ild central bank

IF I PULL THAT OFF WOULD YOU DIE?

It would be extremely painful

WHY IS NOONE MENTIONING THE CENTRAL BANKS?!?

ITS THE FUCKING BANKS(happen to be disproportionately jewish) NOT THEIR PUPPET BUSH

youtube.com/watch?v=ESZN_YDE-TU

It all has to do with resource control which is controlled by INTERNATIONAL CENTRALIZED BANKING

Not being part of the Global Rothchild agenda.

YOU'RE A BIG GUY

>That image
You're a funny man, I'll kill you last.

ET TU

All of them are resistant to American hegemony and don't participate in global capitalist markets totally on the terms of the 1%

Thanks Dave, I wouldn't have guessed.

It was never about muh oil and muh petrodollar you liberal retard. It was because the US military is just an extended hand of Israeli interests.

It can be for multiple reasons: Israel and the Petrodollar

You want more truth memes?

Petrodollar isn't really a thing, it's literally a horseshit myth invented by people too scared to address the JQ.

>You want more truth memes?
You want to be redpilled? Capitalism is bad, fascism is bad, communism is bad, and we're a bunch of hairless apes that keep telling ourselves we're not animals, and then we go and rape a child for shits and giggles. The strong, be it with money or by how many heads they can crush, will always step on the weak, who only want to keep their heads above water and care for their family. Life sucks, so either stop pointing out all monsters and try to live as best as you can, or stay in your little echo chamber and scream about the monsters that are hiding in the shadows.

You can be a dictatorship, or you can be enemies of the US.

If you are both at the same time, there is quite a reasonable chance that the US will freedom you at some point.

petrodollar is an exxon secretary of state and no travel hindrance to saudi arabia.

The jew is who

The petrodollar and centralized banking is how. The US keeps it's useless paper ridiculously valuable by forcing the world to trade oil in US dollars, thus making the US dollar a very safe investment because everyone has to use that currency to function or else get Saddam Husseined

Dont tell me what to do

They shrug(ged) at American displays of power and dominance, but unlike China or Russia, they are also small enough for the US to continually make stink eyes at.

That's really the main reason. The fact they're bat-shit police states is mostly irrelevant. Iraq had oil, so it was a tasty treat.

3 of them did not like israel

>we go and rape a child for shits and giggles
hmm, I accept I am flawed and make mistakes, but I am pretty sure I'd never do that

ALl of them had centralized national banks

>NK is next

Iran*