How dumb do you have to be to sell this when its two days away from major news?

How dumb do you have to be to sell this when its two days away from major news?

define "major news" or gtfo

BTRSTN

Would now be a good time to buy

You're very, very new here. Yes, back DGB, it will not fail you.

How do I know the news won't be shitty and I'm not buying a bunch of useless bags

>mfw holding 600k

>mfw based jared tate ascends us out of the darkness and into the light

You dont, welcome to the world of trading. Wtf you want only 100% gains spoonfed to you?

Yes, that would be nice. I have no shame, I'm just a greedy fuck who knows next to nothing about this and wants to make as much money as I can.

>I'm just a greedy fuck who knows next to nothing
lol, not a good combination

There is literally NO NEWS at all.
the news can do nothing but amount to a tweet on the page saying "We did our presentation. it went well."

You don't.

Invest in ETH or Waves if you want a guaranteed 100%. Or some ICO maybe. Won't be instant, but it's pretty much guaranteed.

I hope some hucksters in India or Russia swindle you out of your meager savings

I sold some to dip into 1st blood which I believe is a better coin in terms of pure gaming, dgb is more gaming and general purpose. Still have over 90% in dgb.

I know. If there's someone who know their shit who I can mimic though, I'll be set.

Thanks bb, nice Satan trips. Any tips for daytrading shitcoins? I wanna buy at the beginning of the pumps and hopefully sell right before the dumps.

>mfw also holding 600k
>tfw I want to an hero because I could have easily bought 6 million but I didn't

ur a faggot an hero faggot

Buy when you see discussion on it start popping up early. You'll be able to tell if you're early or not by looking at the chart.
If it recently spiked and is at an all time high don't buy. It should be either level, or just recently started going up. Also pay attention to the shilling if they're not pushing it as revolution or the next big thing, then it's probably not going to draw people in and be a successful pump.
To be honest at this point in time when even garbage like mooncoin actually pumps up, you can't really go wrong so long as you're in before the pump, which is easy to recognize.

As for when to sell, that's much harder. I'm still figuring that one out. Sometimes it's best to take your profits and get out within the hour. I'd say sell whenever you feel like so long as it's a profit. Maybe watch it for a day? Sorry I really can't help much here.

We could see $1 DGB on Friday if it wins Citibank.

When do they announce the winner?

And the only way it goes to $1 is if the federal reserve adopts it as the basis for our currency, way too many coins.

Thanks, user! You've been most helpful. I'm screencapping your post.

buy rumour sell news never look back

eth is at 24 billion dollar market cap.
dgb needs 8 to be 1 dollar.
thats 1/3 of eth's market cap.
completely realistic if DGB catches some big attention.