Normies are now investing into bitcoin

Normies are now investing into bitcoin.

I went to my dentist today, and he was acting strange. When asked why, he said he had just invested into bitcoin..When leaving, I heard the receptionist talking to another person about bitcoin...

Has anyone else noticed normies talking/investing into it recently?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-06-06/putin-eyes-bitcoin-rival-to-spur-economic-growth-beyond-oil-gas
cnbc.com/2017/06/06/amd-surges-because-bitcoin-miners-need-its-graphics-cards.html
cnbc.com/2017/06/06/bitcoin-surges-to-new-record-rising-above-2900.html
huffingtonpost.com/entry/bitcoin-future-global-currency_us_5936ea49e4b0c670a3ce68d9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I never leave my house so I don't hear nor give a shit what normal faggots discuss. They're always going to be hive minded niggers. Fuck what they do, they can suck my dick.

Fuck. Time to sell

come on your dentist? they wouldnt put their money in something so volatile especailly since they make so much anyway.

that three thousand milestone is going to stur headlines up, but most normies will still not get on it because it's scary and doesn't make sense to them unless they spend a lot of time researching it

Actually most of my coworkers discovered coinbase cos someone said something about btc. Now they all throwing their money at it like crazy expecting 1000% returns overnight

Yes. Moar.

If dentists are getting in, expect 2018 to be the year of the normies. We talkin retail cucks.

My dentist bought bitcoin last year. Their entire system got infected with one of the older bitcoin ransomwares and they needed to get their patient data back.

He was acting strangely because he invested in Bitcoin earlier? What exactly was he doing that was so strange?

true im a normie and im buying 4k worth right now

see u nerds in lamo land

This my normie friends are buying ethereum and bitcoin

I should have bought ethereum when h guys said to, but I didnt

Get out of here.

people at my office have been talking about getting into bitcoin since it was 1200, they never do though.

i went to walmart and there were no cashiers because they'd all invested in btc, then i went to my bank to get some money out and the only teller there was like "wtf fiat you dumb cunt?"

went to the bakery to get some lunch and he said he would only accept ETH for bread, got into my car had an empty tank went to get gas only options to pay were litecoin and stratis

so i walked home, i think crypto is taking over

Less than 2 bits. Nigga you ain't getting rich. Throw all that money into bitbean

not falling for the classic Veeky Forums p&d of the week get lost

Ignore this,

nothing suspicious going on here

>and then he asked his dentist "Y R U ACTING SO STRANGELY?!?!?!"

I speak to him frequently as I work in the office next to him, wouldn't consider him a friend but I see him everyday. He was pacing a lot and generally didn't seem himself so I asked what is up.

I appreciate this seems strange in hindsight.

>Time to sell
>When shit is hypothetically about to skyrocket from new money (since I doubt OP is actually serious)

Are you stupid? This is where the biggest gains are made

comparing the new world order to tulips.

lmao baka baka nocoiner

>hates normies
>acts like your average hilly billy
Aspies thinking they are better than anyone always amuse me.

I am being serious..obviously I can't prove this situation, and it may look fake, so you'll just have to trust it's a potability.

It's definitely gotten to the point where a large amount of normies know about crypto.

>tfw normies adopt en masse
>tfw Veeky Forums goes to the moon
>tfw Veeky Forums lands on the moon and realizes that 90% of Veeky Forums arent white Patrick Bateman types
>tfw the jews used crypto "moon missions" to cleanse the earth and build a utopia

Jokes aside...im glad normies are waking up.

At least we will be able to make moon great and blow earth with all the jews on it!

(I am brazilian and whiter than Patrick Bateman)

>hey dentist something's off with you.. what happened?
>n-nothing..
>come on.. you can tell me we are friends right ;)
>..I just invested into bitcoin user...

kek'd

user is right. best time to sell (or at least hedge your bets) is after the normie media networks start talking about bitcoin and all the emotion-driven boomers start cashing in.

I wouldn't sell ASAP, but I'd have my finger on the trigger within the next week. It'll skyrocket more, but then crash down.

I'm looking to buy more buttcoin, but I'm waiting until after it dips tbhfam

Underrated post

them hearing about it doesnt mean theyre buying it though

we're currently the internet in 1994

>people here find it strange that a person would feel concerned about another person's well-being

You really are a bunch of psychopaths.

>being retarded

Not a single one of you faggots posted links.
Normies are skittled about this shit because it's been popping up in mainstream media.

ETH has been set to be rusky currency maybe
>bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-06-06/putin-eyes-bitcoin-rival-to-spur-economic-growth-beyond-oil-gas

BTC has been making waves not just in articles, podcasts and tv have been covering it, ranging from shilling it as Criminal Monies to Another Moon Happened.
>cnbc.com/2017/06/06/amd-surges-because-bitcoin-miners-need-its-graphics-cards.html
>cnbc.com/2017/06/06/bitcoin-surges-to-new-record-rising-above-2900.html
>huffingtonpost.com/entry/bitcoin-future-global-currency_us_5936ea49e4b0c670a3ce68d9

Obviously, normies are gonna buy in. If anything, I'd hedge my money on ETH, as it may become an actual currency in the future.

welcome to biz-real, goyim

Can confirm, my dad invested in Bitcoin this past week.

why would putin or russia make ETH into a rusky currency when they could just fork it into their own private currency

Russians are poor as a whole the rich benefit from a crypto that isn't controlled by yuros or burgers. It makes sense that the Chinese and Russian would pour money into crypto.

it seems strange because you're bullshitting and you created this thread for some ulterior motive

gas urself