Bitcoin

daily reminder

Fuck Twitter

Unless they bought and forgot about it, there is nobody that would have had the dicipline to hold that long without ever cashing out to fiat.

so true

you dont know that. Could be some people in a coma just waking up :D

FUCK OFF

>"wow i wish i bought bitcoin :)"
>goes on with day

Kek has spoken, $100 of dgb will get you millions in 7yrs.

and when BTC hits 100k how much would that be

I had ~2933 of these, was an original miner back in the day

I only just looked at the price now that it hit $3000. People reminding me makes me want to kill myself.

I WAS 11 7 YEARS AGO FUCK OFF I WAS TOO BUSY PLAYING MINECRAFT

imagine all the accounts that were lost back than or people forgot about with $100+ in it

i wish i knew how to find them and steal their coins

would you rather have been too young to even buy a BTC or already lost possible millions?

I treat my btc like a savings account with insanely high apy. Its not hard to leave your money on the exchange especially to avoid taxes

can somebody explain DGB to me and why it's special?

When I was 14 I read about bitcoins but I thought it was too complicated and didn't want to mine any, figured it would be a scam to buy some, plus I didn't have a job so that felt like throwing my money away.

What do you do when you want to buy something with it that isn't drugs or items from a niche shop? If you had that $75 million and decided it was time for a luxury condo, how would you buy it?

the same fucking question day in and day out
fucking google it, you lazy fuck

>proceeds to buy lottery tickets
>"lol who knows maybe I'll get lucky :P"

that's what blows my mind. I really thought about putting money into BTC back then, but didn't because I was a little apathetic pussy. Man, that changed my life. Now whenever I see what I see as opportunity I take it. BTC taught me to trust my instincts and not be such a fucking pussy because that little bit of extra disposable income is not worth losing potential financial security.

>when you first started looking into bitcoin in 2012 but figured it seemed to complicated and sketchy to buy into so ignored it until just recently

I could've been richer than bill gates right now

>if you bought a winning lottery ticket yesterday, you would have been a millionaire today!

How much did it change your life? Did you hold onto large amounts?

Wait, read it wrong, nevermind.

>If you bought $100 of bitcoin 7 years ago for drugs, you smoked $75 million dollars of weed

lul there was a guy lamenting this on /pol/ the other day. he basically paid $230,000 for a sheet of acid.

>more twos

I wouldn't even trust Coinbase with holding my BTC for a long period of time. Do you mean you keep it in your own wallet? Why keep it in an exchange?

Just think, the top dealers on the darknet deal with those coins everyday. Imagine, that, nerdy online dealers who are now millionair kingpins. Breaking Bad irl with nerds instead of dads.

You had to mine them back then.

it's not

dubs and the correct answer.
1. You had to mine them. Mt. Gox wasnt a thing, to even go to shit yet.
2. I have no idea how much you could mine back in the day, you can probably calculate this using mining calcultors with variable hash speeds, but yeah I doubt you were getting that much
3. Most of the people upon seeing bitcoin go from 1$ to 30$ would have sold and been happy as fuck.

Keep it in your wallet you niggerzord. Exchanges impose fees.

you'd cash out and pay taxes tbqh