Modest dreams thread

Once we all have a nice little place on the MOON, how are you going to treat yourself?

I've always wanted to do a long term dual sport trip but having the free time without income has always kept me from doing it. My dream is to pimp out a KLR 650 and hit the road.

What's yours?

Other urls found in this thread:

popsci.com/us-special-forces-new-stealth-motorcycle-darpa
youtube.com/watch?v=c9XFDIDy2Q0
youtu.be/UwWLnaME0CI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to be able to buy a reasonable house and rent it out to make a passive income and not work. Also if I have disposable money I want a 1967 cherry red mustang like from that Aaron west and the roaring twenties song

What bike is that?

I have the same dream OP

he says in OP

A pimped out KLR 650, it's all there user

Travel, I think I'll just get a laptop and roam for a while. Then wen I get bored or find somewhere nice, buy a house and chill.

Not a camera guy but that looks legit

Jus drive carefully on a bike.
Itd be a shame to be high on cryto gains ripping on a bike and crash and have your brain mush inside the helmet.

Seen this in real life one of the first ones on the scene.

Kid was only 19 but i only found that out on the news the next day

Pic related im going to go thailand and buy "real" luxury watches

OP im an entrepreneur who is starting an electric motorcycle company. Would you like a bike that you can buy with bitcoin or verge? lemme know.

I just want that quiet smugness knowing I'm richer than every person in the room and I'll never have to be frugal again, if I don't want to.

>Not a Patek

That KLR is a cutie
This is my KLR

Sorry but I have a thing for big bore single cylinder dual sports. Unkillable and easy as hell to work on. There will however be a large market for electric bikes. Best of luck with your project. Also check out this hybrid bike DARPA just made for special forces
popsci.com/us-special-forces-new-stealth-motorcycle-darpa

>not an FP Journe tourbillon

My old pig
Sold her and moved to South America
I miss her

Man that low fender looks tight

I've seen that before, unfortunately nothing of them working/ riding.

Here is my bike, just a proof of concept. MUCH more to come.

It was a KTM fender frankenfitted on

I haven't eaten anything in 3 days. Hoping to turn my $30 into maybe $60 so I can withdraw and buy myself food for this month. Hopefully BAT does something soon.

Protip: Adderall is cheaper than food

ARK my friend

I want to buy a used van, renovate it into a comfy camper and do a really long distance road trip

Weak hand. Got about half of my money on BAT and the other on DGB. At least DGB is bouncing back.

If I make it, I'll be looking for that miraculously stock180sx type x

I had a lot in digibyte and it has only bored me. Have ended up moving most of it to more interesting coins. I'm going to hate myself if/when when it moons

Former 2007 klr650 owner here. Theyre not great bikes above 70mph so highway can get sketchy real quick. If you dont plan on doing any long distance riding on them then go for it theyre a great littlw donkey.

Get a sony fs-700. Get a speedbooster EF adapter. Use beautiful cannon glass and get crisp ass slow mo.

Just get a good sprocket combo for the riding you wanna do. But I do agree, they are donkeys

Buy small amount of acerage land in the bush somewhere. Live in nice shipping container, grow weed, have a bigass garden. Continue to HODL.. live comfortably for the rest of my life. Traveling off the profits i skim.

After XVG moon I'll finally put my hands on one of those bad boys

A KLR 650 trying to imitate a KTM 450 Adventure. Pure sin.

would love a bike like that nigga

go back to school

A nice down payment on a house

>Swatch Group
>ETA movement

One look and we all know you are a cheap fag trying to look rich.

go back to school for CS masters
while in school, let my gains grow
graduate, get 40 acres of land with small cabin
enough land to grow food on, and harvest timber for comfy winters
maybe program from home working on a friend's start up company
retire early
enjoy life

top speed, user?

>about 2000€ total for course to get skydivers' A-license
>about 8000€ to get first parachute and skydiving gear

I want a good computer that can actually play games
and I wanna get my momma a small house.
She had to move to an apartment after she almost died in the hospital cause she couldn't maintain.
I also wanna take all my friends who have helped me through the years on a vacation they never forget...I guess these aren't modest dreams but they're comfy ones where me and my friends/momma are happy.

Also looking into buying sport tourer like Yamaha FJR 1300 or Kawasaki ZZR 1400.
New ones range from 20-27k

you sound like good people
i hope we all make it

>and I wanna get my momma a small house
Me too.
Mom paid for my lazy ass for years and even after moving out she borrowed me a lot of money.
Ever since getting a job I've been sending her 100€ per month.

I want enough to not worry about money anymore. I like my crappy car, I like living with my mom (although I will move out if I get enough money), and I also want a cute latina gf like I had before. I want to stay with her all the time, we are unemployed like before, and spend our days together wasting away, and if she proves unpleasant then I will get a prettier girl or similar looking girl that I can repeat this with when I am older and the girl is younger. No BPD girl this time.

All I really want is to be with a pretty girl that doesn't want me for my money but its nice to have money so that I don't have to worry about it.

skydiving is fucking awesome

Yeah, best time I ever had. I started skydiving when I was studying but ran out of money before I could make it to the license. Now I intend to finish it.

I want a house in the same city where I currently live. Living in an apartment sucks. No room for hobbies. No room for pets. Rent rises every year. I see the possibility of eviction coming in the future. I would never feel secure until I have my own house.

A xoami mi6 phone

That piece of shit gets BTFO by pic related

Gonna go back to earth and resupply for another moon trip

KTM 1090 or bust

You musn't be afraid to dream bigger, darling.

Need £1.4mn for a good house round here, I've got my eye on one in particular. Another £300k for nice things and a emergency fund.

Not very modest smdh

>skydiving license

Why does that even exist. What's next, hiking licenses?

i don't know what it is but that's such a sexy bike
i wish i was crazy enough to be able to ride and own one of those and not die

Heavy and shit off-road.

Buy a ktm

I want to buy an mx-5 miata with a tiny sliver of my gains

I want to buy some property or dividend product if assets that I can live off. I don't care about a lambo or anything, I just don't want to have to work

Modest dream is spending 2 or 3 weeks cruising the carribean on this with my GF and son

Experiences>material things

If I can make at least $20k thats enough to move out and buy this nice studio apartment nearby with $750 rent,

then I can keep reinvesting to make more while working on my artistic stuff.

Honestly I just want to have my financial independence, crypto is the way for now.

Am I the only one who likes just watching my shekels pile up more than spending them?

Bro you are on the moon why don't you buy a RED camera?

72 mph at 60v single gear.

Going to pump the final products to 72-96v and put in a two speed transmission. Hopefully those can reach 85 mph. The beauty of emotos tho is the instant acceleration and massive torque.

My bikes are going to be cheap too, like $7500 new, and you can upgrade with my new frame.

Material things give you experiences. e.g. lambo

Nice pick user, I'm looking for a stock 300zx right now

Have you guys checked paramotor flying? Looks fucking awesome

>youtube.com/watch?v=c9XFDIDy2Q0

Because most skydive clubs want some proof that you know how to skydive before they drop you out of an airplane just so they don't get sued in case they fuck up and die.
If you have your own plane and pilot and skydive I don't think anyone cares if you have license or not.

Some Klipsch RF7's with some mono blocks to go with them, and that's it for useless shit. The rest is going back into the market to make more.

I'm more interested in speedflying.
Skiing with a wing.

youtu.be/UwWLnaME0CI