IT'S OVEER!!!!

Crypto is becoming normie tier, what can we expect now ?

Video related

youtu.be/G1JtJLRuqgo

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/business/2016/dec/14/us-federal-reserve-raises-interest-rates-second-time-since-2008
theguardian.com/business/2017/mar/14/us-federal-reserve-interest-rates-janet-yellen-donald-trump
thequint.com/technology/2017/06/06/cryptocurrency-could-make-you-rich-bitcoins-ethereum
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Funny enough, you can expect growth to stagnate now. No normie would buy shitcoins without a competent dev team valued at the same level as companies established over 20 years.

The more people the merrier. I need a bunch of idiots throwing money into this... with my experience I would surely have an advantage

"Becoming"
You still have 2 years at least buddy.

I hope so, but i got a bad feeling about this now.

6 months tops before it all vanishes

means a ton more money in crypto, higher prices.

3 years until market crash.

Have you read any of the comments.
We are good for a couple more months if not years.

You can't predict a market crash. But it will definitely happen, just not that soon.

how do so many people get hacked so easily?

>Wow I'll put $20,000 into this thing and not even look up how to properly secure it
>o no it's gone

It was probably mostly by Veeky Forumsraelis. I talked to a girl today and even her Dad invested in Btc. I really do believe that we are slowly transforming into the öate adopter phase.

Isn't that basically the dot com bubble? Value will rise very high very quickly then as actual value is realized, the bubble will pop and value falls dramatically?

those were /ourguys/ tho

lol every single one of those comments is a Veeky Forumsfag trying to FUD

Yes... Yes... They will flee whilst we make our billions...

See you on Jupiter.

I've got more than three years to make fat stacks!!?

HAHA this is funny.

But seriously, even my mum holds 10% in BTC.

Now, just before december this year, I hear the FED programm for the USD stability, which was formed during the crisis, is running out. And there are many problems and loans floating around. Intrest rates will increase, and all hell will buy bitcoins. Also, the dollar will become not so solid after that and the next few years.

But what will you do, will you cash out in dollar just at the moment it devaluates?

Or will the dollar become an blockchain and make bitcoin obsolete?

Where to run when nothing has value? I suggest you get 1. some things to do you enjoy, 2. inner peace and 3. maybe a girlfriend which is not a bitch

:) happy crashing. But PLZ don't crash our planet.
NO I'M SERIOUS, i wanna have beautiful fish, not those monsters 2k meters below sea. Fuck that shit!

When the inflow of money is unable to sustain expectations it will happen. With the types of people we have entering as shit starts to slow and not every single coin is automatically growing we will see the newestfags wondering where their free money is, they'll call ballshit on the whole thing and leave, the guys before them will shit bricks and leaves, panic will set in almost instantly and mad rush to the exits.

Right now we can clearly see it is nearly 100% full blown retards entering the market, I'd estimate about 30 - 40% of the total cap is in fact retard money. When that total cap begins to stagnate is when it's time to start questioning the retard money and hedge with fiat, smartfags will hodl and watch them neck themselves then return to pickup the pieces.

>normies
>understanding what a dev team even is

What the fuck did I just read

>tfw you're in the screen

Please user, whales control the market, not some slobbering army of normies

How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real?

MASS FLAG THE VIDEO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

how much % on the real stock exchange is "retard money"? MOST!

Whaaadda you talking about? Sure it will crash. But the USD will crash even harder. And you'll wish you hadn't bought fiat... So it's all about timing.

>im so smart becuz i know what a dev team is, i am le speshul snowflake, normies dont know this
gas urself

normie got in, it happens. Just hope they leave.
We are the dumb money, larping as smart money, and everyone is trying to larp as the wolf of wall street the moment they get into this. The retards will be the ones getting out with 200% profit thinking they were lucky they got out. Same with all the cryptos, no one believes in them until the money is there then they can't walk away because they've got a fortune waiting for them.

No faggot, I'm saying that normies are for the most part computer illiterate and have no idea what the world "developer" even means. Most don't even own computers anymore and the only thing they do on the internet is browse facebook on their phones.

Haha, I am ready to repeat. Which part? :)
But someone intelligent should back me up on this: Is it true the USD is going to shit bricks in december this year? If it so, we can HODL all summer long, because there will be a massive correction...

If you didn't have iron hands before the normies get on board, you better fucking get some. HODL with your life boys, we're on our way to Lamboland, it's gonna be a while ride.

Normies think they're special because they know what crypto is

you think you're special because you know what a dev team is

to me, you are the fucking normie

get the FUCK off my board normalshit, neck yourself OUT OUT OUT

So this is what autism's final form looks like.

>anyone less of a normalfag than me is austic!
i bet you don't even program and got into crypto last year, fucking normie faggot

KILL YOURSELF

I've written hundreds of lines of PHP and followed BitCoin for years and I still have questions

No user, you don't understand. There are layers of normie-tier.

Let me use /pol/ as an analogy.
eightchan spreads to Veeky Forums spreads to youtube e-celebs (ie, lauren southern) spreads to reddit spreads to faceberg spreads to boomer media.
If something is at the "niche e-celeb" tier, we still have far FAR to go before mom and pop are investing in buttcoin because CNN told them too

the market crashes whenever one of the select few people who own a fuckton of the marketshare decides to dump it all.

I think any/all crashes are temporary and will bounce back relatively quickly. With every crash that BTC has experienced so far, it's always recouped and gone higher and higher. The current hockeystick WILL FALL but it'll keep rising over time

keep holding them buttcoins

Hey, this is real. I just googled it again, and the first two articles I've found:

theguardian.com/business/2016/dec/14/us-federal-reserve-raises-interest-rates-second-time-since-2008

theguardian.com/business/2017/mar/14/us-federal-reserve-interest-rates-janet-yellen-donald-trump

The whole system is in big shit, because everything is a loan. Every state is a loan. Hell, whole countries are a loan backed by USD!!!
Saudi Arabia threatens the US, saying "uh, if you blame us we will pay back all the loans"...

Troubled years are ahead of us, your mum won't have the time to secure the $$... but she has a house maybe, and stuff. If you are old enough you have stuff to sell, so it's ok...

>writing lines of php
>ever
ah camman dude

PHP is alright if you do it right. Use strict-ish typing and something like Laravel + AngularJS.

No, PHP is shit, anyone who says anything otherwise doesn't know what a real type system is, like C++ master race members do

I was trolling. I actually have written thousands of lines of code. Not copy paste, but self taught myself. I'm in the financial markets and Indian programmers couldn't wrap their heads around what I wanted to accomplish. True about me following BTC. Now finally digging in.

Want to code a quant box for me? Pls?

Why would you program websites or web-based API backends in C++? If your sysadmins aren't total shit, the marginal performance gain from using a compiled language is essentially nil compared to the time-complexity of database operations or latency between services, etc. Moreover, you're more likely to do something in C++ that will expose the underlying system to vulnerabilities than in PHP, where you have to really fuck up your php.ini (unless you're running in CGI mode or running an outdated version or something) to create a vulnerability so severe that someone gains system access. Not to mention that you can develop large web applications far more rapidly in PHP, python, or ruby than you can in C++. C#/ASP.NET is a nice in-between for critical infrastructure IMO.

>web-based API backends
That's literally exactly the time you want to use C++. Unless you're just making some shit website that does no real computation. Good luck serving millions of people with PHP backends.

aha *snort* a fellow C++ enthusiast *tips*

Yeah and every kickstarter has a solid team behind it. Shitcoins will EXPLODE when normies arrive

>tyranny of the masses
>tyranny of the few
Can I pick tyranny of the memes instead?

>muh types
AUTISM
U
T
I
S
M

I still don't understand why it's bad if normies all jump on board. Won't that raise the value as there will be more money pouring into it? So if some of us have $30,000 then once the normie dough flows in it will go up a lot? And let's say it went south with one coin, like bitcoin, wouldn't that just make ethereum and other altcoins go up as smart savers switch over?

Explain how normies getting in on it will bring the value of it down. I have just seen a lot of REEEEEing without any explanation. If the spread of such information is a bad thing, then why do people on here shill so hard for some unknown shitcoin that they want everyone else to participate in buying/shilling for? What am I missing here?

inb4 bully. be nice I'm just a little lamb thx and nobully

I'm trying to consolidate my coin holdings. I don't need normalfags ruining it by spiking up the prices. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>tranny of the masses
barf.

God I hate her. Half the video is explaining things anyone with two ears and a brain already knows. Then she occasionally spurts conjecture, which people have been spurting since 2013 and time and time again is proved wrong

holy shit she's hot

how many sats do I need for a wife like that?

normans bring regulations and jew lawyers. do you realize how many kikebook posts are going to be about how they lost all their money and need help with rent/food/bills? what do you think the politicians will do in response?

I hope that solar flare comment was ironic

they wouldn't do anything.

you need companies to feel like they are competing with bitcoin for there to be any reason to regulate it.

plus, regulation doesn't happen overnight. people tried to regulate the internet for its entire lifetime. to be able to do anything about crypto, you need to have a better system that has a similar function. the US dollar is not a better system right now.

they sure will. remember when you wanted to fly your quadrocopter around the neighborhood or collect rain water in your backyard? yeah i know it won't happen overnight, but eventually we're going to get our dicks smacked.

More people = more money

Although I'm not going to watch that video unless she has massive tits.

Also many normies still think of bitcoin as the "black market currency". I've seen only one article on cryptocurrencies on kikebook in the past year. Also crypto still has a large barrier to entry for normies, they have to provide a bunch of their personal information to these exchange websites, and then figure out how to work a wallet. Not very friendly. Also yes Rebel Media / Lauren Southern is definitely a few layers down the normie chain. I'm not sure at what later we should be worried at though. Prominent kikebook postings would definitely be worrisome. Anything on mainstream TV would also likely be a bad indicator, the normies will easily flow if they see it endorsed in their favourite TV shows or commercials. I don't consider Silicon Valley using Ethereum to be notable though, since I don't think it is a very normie accessible show.

This is good though. Normies buying mass amounts of coins will drive the prices up. One of the downsides is that the dips will go a lot lower because normies have shaky hands and jump at the first sign of danger. That could also be seen as a positive to a daytrader though

then consolidate now and enjoy the spike in value which you possess
This is actually plausible. Is this the main concern? The thought crossed my mind. They will probably get a lot more jewy about the capital gains taxes. I don't know what you're getting at with the kikebook posts - you mean normies losing their money due to sheer stupidity (e.g., losing wallets, fucking up transferring money, etc.)? I honestly have no idea what politicians would do in response. Though dems will go for let's fucking tax the hell out of the because muh taxes for niggers and brown people.

>I honestly have no idea what politicians would do in response
They would set up industry standards, which would mean transactions have to be approved by 11 different regulatory agencies before being executed, and you would have to make 3 separate declarations confirming the trade and the address each time, taking a total of one hour per transaction. All coins that are received legally have to be put on hold for 24 hours in case the sender made a mistake and requires their coins back, or a refund is warranted for misrepresented services

Exactly. If you're smart and can play the market well then it is good for you, provided that Jew regulations and (((lawyers))) don't come swarming. When it dips, buy the fucking dip nigger. When it goes high either hodl or hodl. Or hodl.

Half these retards don't know what they're talking about. Learn to work with what comes your way. Ride the tiger, like my nigger J. Evola always sez.

I'm not saying none of this can possibly happen, but for now that's all pure speculation.

Normalfags are highly risk averse, which means they'll campaign to clog the entire system up with regulations. Profits (and losses) will be extremely hard to make and your average Joe will be making a nice stable 2%/year on his 401k, which is now balls deep in crypto.

If normalfags do indeed penetrate the market en masse, this is guaranteed to happen.

We'll all be on the moon by then mane

I think this is the best point concerning why normies will fuck this up in the long run. I do think you're right about the regulations - eventually - that is, if normies to indeed flock en masse. I'm still highly skeptical of that latter point though. I just do not think your average person can in2 crypto. I doubt 99% of the black inhabitants of Africa can get into it. I doubt 75% of all Americans can in2 it. I think it will always be relatively exclusive as normies are risk averse and don't want to gamble on something their tech skills might make them all FUD-y about.

Howevs, once they do flock en masse, assuming they do: there comes the window. There will be a window where it will moon like a niggerfag. Keep a sharp eye at the point. It's going to hit a peak, then it's going to fall to halfway between that peak and where it was before it mooned, then it will fall hard after remaining stable for a short period of time. People will hodl, hoping for it to come back up; it won't. it will fall and then stabilize. People will hodl, hoping, again, for it to come back up - this time they think it will peak for real and blow their minds. But it won't. It will sink down and plateau at 2/3rds of what it was before normies got on board. At this point the regulations will come in place and it will be the end of high highs and low lows and we will have to move on to the next normiefree money scheme.

please upvote

lmao nig. I'll only upboat if you shill golem

The lefty normies are coming.

A few days ago my normie brother also decided to buy some. And he doesn't know anything about technology.

This got me a bit worried because I never mentioned it to him.

>Etherium
>ium
>i

Fucking normalfags. I think Tim Pool is alt-lite not a lefty, though I may be wrong. I don't follow these e-celeb faggots.

Dude most coins are pyramid schemes. Right now people are throwing money at everything. What happens when they lose it all? Correct. When enough retards lose all their shekels the regulations will rain upon us. That's just one angle to come at crypto. The tax issue is another.

>I just do not think your average person can in2 crypto
They don't have to be. There are plenty of retirement funds that are financed by normies, and operated by small groups of skilled investors. The sheer amount of capital they're working with will mean it's more beneficial for them having a stable market with low-ish, as they can still make huge bucks from it without risking anything

Those are our guys. Know a false flag when you see one

THANK FUCKING GOD

thequint.com/technology/2017/06/06/cryptocurrency-could-make-you-rich-bitcoins-ethereum

Right. It is important to separate our concerns to address them properly. As per pyramid scheme - I guess we need to work our way somewhere between fatass whales and beta-spergs w/ weak hands, so we can still make it big, as big as we can under the whales who really say what the market does. Concerning regulations, we just need to keep abreast of the latest developments. Like the recent coinbase shit where they want over 500,000 ppl's records and the GOP is fighting back against them.

You're right; normies flooding in will be much more of a top-down thing, as in these investor types with firms will come in and do the managing of funds, investments, wealth storage for them. And these top guys will probably be adamant when it comes to stability and lobby for regulations.

What do you know about the decentralized exchanges that are in development? Although fiat to crypto is the weakest point. Fiat to gift cards to crypto?

>What do you know about the decentralized exchanges that are in development? Although fiat to crypto is the weakest point. Fiat to gift cards to crypto?
honestly, absolutely nothing. I just use my checking account through coinbase. Probably preparing my to be savagely raped up my ass by the IRS when they ask for some ridiculous sum of tax moneyz for my 1099 & capital gains when I cash out big. I'm working with over $50k right now and pretty excited/worried about what to do in the future.

Eh I wouldn't stress dude. They prioritize who to go after and 50k is peanuts. You'll be ok.

As long as you can't even buy a large company from the stock market with all the money in the entire cryptocoin market there is room to grow.

>can we expect now ?
crash

thanks homie. that's what my dad told me. there's some serious dough in there, especially in Chy-nah.

This man speaks the truth. Unless you know your way around IDA Pro or build compilers for fun you're a fucking normie to me.

(I'm probably a normie to some mathfag who does moonmath to come up with new crypto schemes [as opposed to just forking some existing crypto and changing the ticker symbol or putting some javascript bullshit feature ontop of it])

SO FUCK OFF NORMIES

>php
>regarding turning sql queries into html a challenge
that's how normie you are

>not knowing the goodness of const correct strongly static typed code
>thinking it's all about performance
normiefag fuck off

only a pajeet or millenial mangina would say something like this

Just need a swastika tattoo over your torso. She's a nazifag.

FLOOD THE COMMENTS SAYING ITS A PONZI SCHEME

There is nothing more triggering that watching a dumb teenage blonde with a shitty deep voice talking about things that I am interested in. Please make it stop.

>all the comments fudding btc

join in on the fun

f u d

Come and make a ''Roll''

this is the banks propaganda to keep normies in the banking system, check out the video where bill gates says cryptos great or something for like 5 seconds and the rest is bt conspiracy theory vibes but legit arguments with evidence in the form of public discussion by IMF and banking people.

ppl like you give a bad name to techfags, who already are pretty shittier. the inflated sense of self-importance in so many of these skinnyfat little arrogant faggots. Tech nerds are basically the same as actual gay people - they both have that arrogance and narcissism that is completely undeserved. I hope some silicon valley faggot rams you up your ass.

If you are 10+ years in development, you know IT IS ALL SHIT!

ALL LANGUAGES ARE SHIT! WHY? coz they SUCK! why? coz people SUCK! and the whole fucking stack you program on is so old, your mums mum has programmed assembler!

(PHP got better since v.5 tho...)

BEST IDEA EVER
I am so scared, moomy ;( I don't wanna burs. I have smooth hands to jerk off. Not to hold for years. Am i too late? I bought at BTC:500, BTC:1500 and BTC:2000 ....

AM I TOO LATE?

Lauren Southern is one of those people that does videos based on what /pol/ is talking about and there'd been a few threads there about crypto.

She isn't quite at normalfag tier so there isn't any risk of crypto becoming too well known just yet. But yeah there will be more people gradually talking about this as time goes on. Bitcoin shooting up in value so much was inevitably going to make more people look at it.