WEAK HANDS COMPLETELY BTFO WE'RE OFF TO SATURN

WEAK HANDS COMPLETELY BTFO WE'RE OFF TO SATURN

fuck me i shoulda bought this shit when u niggers where shilling it at 170 sats.

Already ~50 BTC fresh volume. Wish we knew what banks are buying in right now.

Why didn't you buy the recent dip? Was in the 1700s.

i bought 50k dgb several days ago but sold it after making a little profit. but FUCK it was 170 sats... i might drown myself in the toilet tonight

Hodling on to my 499 DGB for dear life

holding on sub 1000
my buddy in hong kong used them to buy food this weekend. i think this coin is gonna stick around for a long time.

>tfw sold all 100k of my dgb when it sank to 1650 yesterday thinking it was the end of crypto

Noooooooooo

You deserve it fag. The end of crypto will be the end of civilisation.

Are you fucking retarded?

>bought at 1880
>bought at 1964
>just sold at 2001
waiting for inevitable dip

How fucking new do you have to be to do shit like this

he just traded a lambo for a dog stir frry

16k dgb here.
Looking to make a huge profit.
I'm in bed and planned on going to sleep, but it seems like i will have to keep an eye on this, goodbye sleep and hello gains

Lol better than me, put in $400 at 140, sold at 700, bought again at 500 and been holdin ever since.

Just put 3k in verge just to sell at 1k sats like I shoulda with digi lel.

you think verge will crack 1000 sats? not sure i see it

is it still a good time to buy in?

You're thinking too much about the tech, the market only cares about hype.

Imo digi is overvalued and everyone knows it, but it's making me money so I don't care.

No. I got in yesterday just before the BTC jump. IRON FISTS HODL!
After the 9th will be when to decide if it's worth it or not.

Like that fucker who bought a shit pizza for 11,000 btc.

Really going to be interesting when the market starts pricing in the Citi presentations on the 9th and 10th, I still don't think the coin is priced to reflect that just yet

Honestly? Yes.

Whether or not digi will have mainstream adoption is besides the point. The fan base it's built is so zealous that buzz alone will push it to at least .10 with a few months if not more.

>mfw

Place a buy order at 1900.

200k at 372

Feels mucho comfy, familia

There's so much I want to seriously discuss about this, but it's near impossible with so many of them being so rabid all the time.

lol I bought a few hours ago when it was low and somehow I had clicked auto sell without realizing.

I'm not gonna cry. I'm just gonna buy again and hold at least until 1000 sat like so many others.

its at 2000 sat now

Actually holding above 2000 sat for almost 20 minutes. setting a new floor at what was the ceiling.

Lets just call it a launch pad

See u guys in lamboland

fucking play-doh hands newfags I swear

Oh look it's crashing again. I don't even know how this piece of shit coin every got off the ground. I just hope I can break even at least.