LISK is the next STRATIS/ETH

Basically ethereum except it's in javascript so every fucking nigger coder on the planet can participate. Is about to moon for weeks on end like Stratis. Get in quickly before it's too late and HOLD

See attached image for meme triangle and meme fibs.

You are a fucking stupid nigger if you don't understand this.

Stop gambling with fucking retarded coins like XBY and get in on the ground floor of an extremely solid project that is breaking out HARD

You fuckers better buy in quick, this shit is mooning as we speak holy shit.

>Basically ethereum but it's in javascript.
>Implying ethereum doesn't run a java virtual machine

Only really retarded niggers can't jump from Javascript to Solidity.

P.s. the devs are known scammers.

This board has IDs, man.

Bullshit. Lisk is a solid project.

Nobody fucking cares anyways. We have coins that do literally nothing going 100x. Stratis is also the shit off my cock. Lisk is next to be pumped like crazy. Get in unless you want to stay poor.

t. scammer

I don't think he's samefagging

I know that, just bumping for you idiots

You will all suck my cock later when this shit goes 10x

It's actually fucking hilarious that when one of the more legitimate cryptos gets posted that is breaking out of a downward trend it's called a scam.

While you fucking idiots are literally buying 'mooncoin' and other ACTUAL scams.
KYS never helping you cucks again.

>Already up 10% since I posted
>He missed DGB, STRATIS, ETH, XVG, are you also missing out on LISK?

bought in at $1.21 a couple weeks ago - have been enjoying the ride.

i thought ark was the better newer version of lisk though, the ark founder was core developer at lisk

ARK is fork of Lisk and they have no competition each other. Lisk is javascript sidechain technology for blockchain applications and ARK is smartbridge technology.

why should I buy it?
genuinely curious

bought .5 btc worth. I should go more but hesitant on trading more ETH. Thank you op for non memeshit

So why did one of the core devs from lisk fuck off and launch ARK?

Different technology you subhuman cuck.

Umad?

I don't need this, I have a THOUSAND bitbeans!(please, may it reach 500 sat so I get out with a profit)

I'm already holding a stack OP, thanks though.

BLAST OFF!!!!!

you nigger, ethereum contracts are in javascript already

AGREED OP, solid project, I put in just under 1 BTC a week or so ago.

Virtually any technology project (crypto or not) that harnesses the power of Javascript is a guaranteed winner, do you morons understand this? Who gives a fuck that a dev left you fucking idiots.

Thank you op, up a lot from earlier

If you had only listened...

Feels like I'm buying into near ATH, isn't the market cap already quite high, how far can it go?

> market cap isnt even 1 billion yet and eth is 20 billion.

Rofl hesitant no coiner asks if lisk market cap has topped. Probably have retruded maxilla cuck

I just bought $70 worth of LSK at 0.00100000.

Is it possible to double my investment any time soon?

I remember I dumped 1 BTC into this back last year when it was shilled heavily here. Bought in at 20 cents, then panic sold at 10. Bought back in at 10. Sold some at 30 cents. So glad I was patient with this coin.

Javascript is so fucking buggy. Weakly typed languages suck ass.

I dont own any lisk but no, the dev is not known scammer, this is classic pajeet of Veeky Forums spouting nonsense and fud because he missed the train

>woke up 2000$ richer today... feels good man!

If only i invested more in this...

Fucking wish I had BTC and bought lisk I honestly hate some of you faggots op post this shit like 5 hours ago and I check it's up 70%.

>tfw woke up $3 richer

Not too late user if you have the funds.
Its one of the serious coins that is not trying to be a meme coin (looking at bean/mooncoin). Team is reputable enough for a coin developer team.

I would be surprised if its not around 70 $ at the end of the year. Not gonna be screaming lambo lambo, but if it hits around the 70$ mark i would have made 154 000$ on a 300$ investment.

Finger crossed as i have birthday then :)

Just tapped out on ark and ubiq. Gonna have to wait until next week but thanks for the shout out;

.t lisk bagholder