Daily reminder this is the coin that will bring you lambos and mansions

Daily reminder this is the coin that will bring you lambos and mansions

All aboard

My dick is diamond's

What would this make ripples market cap

would a bank really pay 1023 dollars for a money transfer?

dubs of truth

wow you're really dense

ripple a shit

A SHIT

just a casual forty trillion or so

ok so if I spent 5k on ripple right now I would have 20 million in under 3 years?

SOUNDS LEGIT.

That's it? Doable imo

100% doable.
we just breached 100 billion market cap
more and more money is being poured into the crypto market

also, source?

what did u mean by this? you do know the price reflects xrp which is the token ripple uses right? u do know there are 38 BILLION in circulation right now with 1 billion being released every month right?

Hey, guys. June 20th. You didn't hear it from me.

So I sent like 3k of these to my Poloniex account for some sweet sweet margins but the fucker hasn't showed up and it's like 3 hours later. Any way to track it?

if you spent 5k on bitcoin in 2009, you'd have more than 20 million in 2013

why is there no official Ripple wallet?

Bitcoin also has a fraction of ripples supply. Even if ripple went to 100 that would mean 3.8 trillion dollar cap. See how retarded you are?

this

You're the smae faggot that kept mentioning the 5th, aren't you?

>tfw just lost 700 xrp sending my ripple to kraken and trying to margin trade with it only to find that the margin option was greyed out... epic

fidget spinner coin is meme

because it's an inactive scam coin that wasn't even worth a fraction of a cent prior to 3 months ago before it got memed hard by neckbeards

also curious

fidget is a better name that ripple desu

Well 5k in 2009 isn't the same as 5k in 2017, and bitcoin in 2009 isn't the same as ripple in 2017, now is it you retarded faggot?

1billion being released to fucking RIPPLE JEW OWNERS! NOT onto the open market faggot. Do your homework

its gonna happen right now baby

It's not happening

I too noticed that it's not happening

it might happen

>Since XRPs are a DoS prevention in the Ripple system, everyone needs some XRPs to use Ripple. However, the amount needed is very small. About 50 XRPs, roughly worth 15 cents at the current exchange rate, should be enough for almost everyone for a lifetime of use (assuming transaction fees remain the same). There are a few places that give one XRPs for free when they sign up for their Gateway, meaning that once doesn't need to buy any ripples to use the Ripple system.

Posts like this confirm that the people who shill ripple aren't bankers but just fucking retarded.

Just think for a moment and figure out how bitcoin and ripple are not the same