Why is no one talking about BITBAY GOING TO THE FUCKING MOON?!

Why is no one talking about BITBAY GOING TO THE FUCKING MOON?!

Bitbay was soooo last month

Well it's gone up over 50% in a day, so I guess it isn't.

Everyone wants SYSCOIN. It's further ahead in development and has partners BITBAY will never get.

>put $200 in it a few months ago
>have $1000 now

Crypto trading almost feels like cheating

Who's know but I'm making some massive gains off this.

Wtf. Just checked.

>tfw up 70%

all the normies are buy bitcoin and ETH , should have bought last year when you guys said to

Clearly everyone doesn't want it since it's almost double what it was yesterday

of course I show up and it's already mushroomed. I buy and it's sure to dip. goddamnit

Seriously though is this not just evidence that other coins clearly have organised pump and dump groups that raise the price higher than it would have gone organically and dump it more as well? The organised shilling even comes with custom memes and and a ridiculous amount of people replying compared to non shill threads. I dont think the true userbase of biz has increased that much in just a month theres just too many shills.

To be honest, it's probably not too late. They're almost done working on smart contracts.

400btc volume... clap clap, you're as good as MOONcoin

Yeah, it's very weird. First two posts besides me were people fudding it. Yet when Digibytes has the same sort of growth people go crazy over it.

I want to believe :(
I'm having the worst luck picking winning coins. makes me mad, a week of trading and I'm only like 5% up. whereas lucky pump and dump homos making 2000% returns.

I don't know what you want me to say. I didn't see any threads talking about it and I've been holding some. I'm excited about my increased profits.

please don't be so stupid to buy into a pump. Wait for the dip. it will come down to 1000-1200

I feel you. It is a gamble. Try to find yourself something with good tech that either hasn't had any major movements recently or has dipped and is starting to recover.

This is true. If I wasn't already holding I wouldn't buy in right now. I'd find something else.

What are the chances of it getting to 2k sat? I got in 1k at 930 sat but will probably struggle to hold past 1700.

speaking of dump. here we go. dodged that bullet.

crawl the shitty exchanges and find coins for little to no value. Take for example 3 prime coins in last two weeks;
MOON
HTML5
LiteDOGE

all started at 1 satoshi, now are all heading towards 10 sat. Just research and scour, gains are there to be made.

It normally doubles from last high so 2000 to 2600 should be targets

Dodged what? Its still up.

I'm 90% sure it's one guy dumping and buying between 1400-1500 to get the 24h volume up so BAY shows up on the front page of Bittrex.

HTML5... you lost all credibility there.

Anyway to confirm that?

Trips don't lie. He could have at least said KIDS

well if he could kindly wait until it gets to 1500 before dumping that'd be greeeat.

Not really. Just the volatility with the massive sells followed by massive buys, on repeat. Usually if a coin is actually crashing organically you don't see the massive buys that you're seeing here.

why would someone do that?

I think I'm legit cursed. everything I fucking buy goes under what I bought it at and stays there, even if I buy the fucking dip, like now. goddamnit. I should warn y'all the next time I plan on buying something, it will 100% trigger a dip in the price so everyone else can buy in for gains.

Stop daytrading and just hold

I have a few things I've been holding a few weeks, all of them are below what I bought at and fluctuate below and almost up to what I bought at. if it were for 1 fucking day trade I'd be down about 25% of my initial investment.

Never forget the trimiumvare.

so do we think this shit is ever going to go back up or is this a 1 time pump and dump and back to ATL for the next year.

You tell me

that does look promising ;)

The real test will be breaking through the 1600 wall

>tfw been holding 120,000 for three months
Damn if feels good to get solid continuous gains.

yea this is great. thanks for the motivation

the real test is if it can re-break the 1400 wall...

Lol is that you Sebastian? Your coin's gay bro! Quit Crypto! BAY is bae brokeboi!