It doesn't even matter what coins we buy

It doesn't even matter what coins we buy.

If we have a diverse portfolio of some coins in the top 50 and hold, we're all going to be rich in 4-5 years.

This is amazing. Veeky Forums neckbeards are the next new money. We are the early adopters of crypto (still!) and the future is bright.

Fattie

thiccc

women will start to dig neckbeards because money is sexy

Yes but you can get rich by the end of the month if you know which coins to buy.

>mfw the beta revolution really happened

Lol crypto is normie tier now. I didn't see any nocoiner for a while. It's over boys.

just

Most of the world is nocoiner.
And it's good if it gets normie tier. The more people buying the higher the value.

We did it lads

lol yes the other day my weed dealer said hey dude you ever heard of ethereum? I chortled and had a nice chat

I keep seeing people FUD shilling all over claiming they've met people in real life talking about crypto.

How much money does your weed dealer have? Probably not much. How much ETH does he have? A couple dollars? This "normie adoption" is nothing yet, the real normie adoption is when boomers start buying future bitcoin ETFs and putting it in their 401Kikes

Crypto etc options already exist actually. The real normie storm comes when your uncle is betting his house on shitcoins.

who is this semen demon?

i have
6.5eth
1.1k gnt
3.5etc

theres not many coins i can buy in australia im pretty much limited to btc eth etc and ltc
eth has passed the point where i can buy a few coins every pay check.
i dont know what to do, all i find is people giving advice on what coins to buy and whats fucking mooning this hour.
i just want some solid advice on what to put my cash into to hold for long term. i dont want to trade its fucking stressful and when you do some shit like take your coins out of steem for etc because reasons then see steem shoot up 50% its on par with "why the fuck didnt i buy more eth when it was 40$" and fucking holy shit i hate everything kill me h;of;lkhdsfl;'khso;u

user it's easy

10% speculative shitcoins for fun, then:

-You want to be conservative = 60% BTC 40% ETH
-You want to be average = 50% BTC 50% ETH
-You want to be risky = 40% BTC 60% ETH

this:

just transfer to another exchange and buy whatever you want dude

WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU ALL ACTUALLY BUY THE COINS IM ON COINBASE AND IT FUCKINGF SUCKS FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK THIS SHIT IS SO FUCKING HARD

your id is "old qa fag"
also, make a bittrex account, nggr

Buy BTC or ETH on Coinbase and then send it to the appropriate wallet on Polo or Bittrex.

Warning: if this basic stuff is too complicated, you probably shouldn't get involved.

...dumb ass

Silly pajeet I'm in Australia and trading everything. Have you heard of the internet? It doesn't matter where you are. Poloniex, bittrex, bleutrade, set up an account in 2 mins

I will talk you through it for a small bitcoin fee.

>10% shitcoins
>90% ETH
>7k USD

I don't know at what world you guys(or is it me) have been living in. Ever since I joined 1 week ago I've been running 0% eth 0% btc 100% altcoins and I've been doing fine as fuck, if anything eth and btc are risky.

man face

>fat
>puma ankle socks

i'd nail her

>overhear some PMC guys talking about how their companies are starting to use cryptos
>decide it's not a dank mamay anymore
First we got trump elected now we're gonna kill the banks. this is the greatest website of all time

funny af u said this, my dealer told me has 60 btc i think hes full of shit

Best timeline hands down.

>50% eth
>50% shitcoins
>mfw

10% speculative shitcoins then
>percentages that add up to 110%.

You can't even math correctly.

next comes the uprising

Why are you guys sleeping on LTC it will be 300 by December

>mfw i dont know which coins to buy

help user

It's like 10 years in crypto timeline

You don't want ETH anymore. Its not a permanent wealth storage.

GNT
XRP
XEM
ETH
MAID

>You can't even math correctly
Spend 10% THEN spend the remaining budget

eth doesn't make sense. it's meant for decentralized computation, but the high value of ethereum makes it not worth it to use it for that purpose.

>Handholding obvious underage cancer.

Kys