Verge/XVG Discussion Thread

The other threads seemed to disappear, so I guess here we go.

Guys, what the fuck are we supposed to do about these sell walls, particularly at 229/230?

The whale is clearing still fucking us in the ass, there are walls at 229, 230, 240, 250, 260 and on. And they're massive.

I was seeing those also, hopefully a majority are fake like last time and start falling.

By next week a will be right

They'll move.

I mean assuming they're all similar in amount and all in increments of 10, definitely fake.

sell at 228 and reacc retard

why are you all so bad at this

What's his endgame? Does he want to keep the price low and meanwhile accumulate more xvg?

Now there is a sell wall at 225 :)

Not playing that game with a major hold, as enticing as it soundd

I guess so? Keep price low, buy more coins, then open the flood gates? I don't really know.

Hold and relax.

Exactly. Right now I could take $10 profit and then try and rebuy when it dips down to 200 again, but why? Just HODL imo.Im too noob to trade

The Verge marketing guy on Telegram: "that's a I'm busy on an important, game changing, life altering, Skype call"

That was his response after vergeDev mentioned he had a Skype call to take, and also send what's in the image.

Hmm :)

>major hold
The whitepaper was bad IMO, that's why you're seeing so much stagnation, it had little of substance, just an explanation of how tor/i2p works which we already knew.

It doesn't match monero for anonymity because it doesn't even have the ring signatures that monero has

devs are very very active :D

Well damn, thanks for the heads up.

Verge is a solid coin. You guys pumped it before I could buy cheap.

Looking at getting in. Wish I listened a few days ago. You think it's too late? I put in a buy order at 211 sat which I hope we dip to

try 220, i dont see it dipping that low ever again

and I fucking WISH it would go back to 70 since that was my initial buy

>try 220, i dont see it dipping that low ever again

as XVG is 215 on bittrex, lol :(

>is now 215

lol nvm

i would be SO FUCKING HAPPY if this shit moons to 10 cents. I FUCKING DOUBT IT tho

>Bought 500,000 at 19 sats.
Feels good mate