Newfag coiner

Newfag here, I'm about to put 3btc into KIDS. Tell me why I shouldn't? I heard they want to give poor kids a great future.

pedo

It's fucking low right now. Shit could easily go 1000%.

>pedo
what the fuck. Say that to my face irl and aye'll bash ya m8

>tfw balls deep in KIDS
kek

coin literally can only go up, its at the ground floor

8 satoshi, ez

Because people tried to scam on that coin 2-3 days ago and I barely made out on top by selling half early. Don't lose your money to a second pump attempt trying to get rid of their shit bags.

t. pic

No one helping kids wants to ALSO make money. It's one or the other.

Do it if you want a lambo. Or don't if you want to stay a poor.

I have 1.4M so far at 3 sat.
Do what you want user, but this coin looks like it have a bright future.

that pic was posted today you faggot, check the discord, why you FUDing so hard?

It shows that in my picture dumbass, I hope nobody buys your bags faggot.

OP Assuming this isn't another shill post, you will buy their bags, and you will lose all your money. They are the pump, and you are the dump, OP.

It's a legit coin though. They're active.

"people tried to scam on that coin 2-3 days ago"

Doesn't mean I'm talking about you snowflake, I'm saying you are trying to get rid of bags from a coin that was scammed by (((whoever))) the other day.

I just bought it yesterday though

Then fucking sell before they leave with your money. Obvious PnD, the actual coin doesn't mean shit.

But you're probably one of them anyway so whatever.

It's past 9PM CST though and it really didn't pump.

Sell at 3sat or enjoy your 1/2sat bags.

shill pls leave

I'm not a shill you fucking faggot. I'm gambling a fraction of my bitbean gains. I don't give a fuck if it dumps.

Enjoy

kek

>Grabs messages from random p&d discord to cause FUD

Nigga I'm in 3 different discords and all of them dipped some at 1-2 sat for some quick gains.

You did this same thing 2 weeks ago when people were shilling bean, just because you think it's a scam doesn't make it so dude

Thanks for the (You)'s

Never replied to a beanpost because they are actually pretty funny no matter what the coin is.

If you made money, great, but I was messaging OP telling him not to get dumped on by kids, not (you)

but that is a basic tenant of any investment in crypto to not get dumped on, buy low and sell high.

Be it bean, ruby, doge, kids, or even shit like potcoin, its all just following basic supply and demand with the pump and dump without actual tech or projects behind em.

So why are you trying to FUD by saying its a scam when its no different from any other investment?

> I was messaging OP telling him not to get dumped on by kids

Christ, did you read my post. Simply telling OP not to get the shit end of the stick for the sake of your bags.