Are you descended from nobility?

Are you descended from nobility?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M1hTlWwqgiY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes. You, user?

i'm descended from pure and probably a bit inbred peasants

probably not, but my dad was born into a wealthy military family
he had a falling out with them before I was born and we grew up middle class but he raised us like we were higher class.

>tfw great grandparents were tribal hunters

literally everybody is descended from some form of nobility somewhere along the extensive line of history and prehistory. unless maybe a select few khoisan bushmen or PNGs or abbos or pygmies or something, and who knows they might even have some nobility from some random ass kingdom splashed in.

Yes, all of us are

No, my descendants were immigrants. On my mother's side is a mix of Portuguese and Italian. On my father's side I'm a descendant of Swiss peasants.

youtube.com/watch?v=M1hTlWwqgiY

Direct descendant of Harald Hardrada

>direct descendant of a fictional person
In unrelated news I descend from Conan the Barbarian

Apparently my grandfather comes from a house in Wales. Not sure if they were actual nobles or just an individual house.

Poster here, welp...
family can trace it's lineage to Brychon, King of Wales who reigned early in the fifth century. The earliest known home of the family was in Brecon City, Wales.

Yes, my father was the pope

Everyone in Europe is a descendant of Charlemagne.

I descend from Genghis Kahn

t. Japanese-American

)))))))))

Yes. But my grandgrandmother gave it up and change namer after she fell in love with a soldier and married him.

that's cute

Yes, my great great great great Grandfather was an Indian War Chief. The stories of pox blankets came to light on the story written of both my grandfather and his step son who wrote the book.

Also to mention. We have documents of when his step son was losing his vision the President tricked him in signing away a huge piece of land. I think my aunt has papers in a binder laminated away somewhere.

Literally every single human being on Earth is descended from royalty millions of times over. Thus triggers Veeky Forums for some reason because they can't into math and "muh heritage," but it's true. Every ancient king is your great great etc grandfather.

Yes, as a white man i am descended from the aryans.

There are more non-nobles than nobles. By pure numbers, there are more nobles than non-nobles.

Unless you're talking about 1/1000th noble blood, it won't matter.

If your recent ancestry can be traced to noble lineage, its noble. Otherwise its not.

Yes, I'm 14/88th German American with Prussian noble heritage. My inner Teutonic fury makes me hate lesser people with passion.

Not that I know of, but I have an ancestor that came over on the Mayflower and another that fought in the Revolutionary War if that counts for anything.

love dat song

leather workers

Leather workers for the king?

Never looked into it, but my mother tells me my ancestor was some Irish warrior king who had some title like "King of a Thousand Battles"

yes i am a Carolingia

Yes. Croat nobility. We even have a coat of arms to show for it.

>2017
>Not being a member of Habsburg-Lorraine
(I'm the guy defending Austria every time its mentioned)

When I see what degenerates the modern Habsburgs became I feel sad. The imperial bloodline needs some severe overhaul.

t. restorationist

soon

I genuinely hoped electing Hofer would be a beginning of that considering he wanted to join the V4, which would be a first step toward recreating the empire. But the Austrian voters elected that Green party cuckold instead.

No memes, something more realistic like this, sort of like a Parliamentary Monarchy/EU.

my family's last name comes from and medieval european noble family

I am actually a Knight of Malta and a
[spoiler]bastard[/spoiler] descendant of Lodewijk Bonaparte.

Should I make France great again?

You mean a Federal republic?

>no Croatia

>no Transylvania

Total shit. Also fuck republicanism, you don't want it to become USSR 2.0. Donaumonarchie or nothing.

Probably
I feel like I was definitely aristocracy in a previous life time

>Transylvania
The idea is to create a somewhat wealthy new state.

Transylvania is positively much more developed than the rest of Romania thanks to KuK

t. Transylvanian that wants an ebin habsburg restoration

No, the idea is to create a relevant country that has some leverage in diplomacy and doesn't just become an insta-bitch of Russia, Germany or the USA. It literally cannot be per capita wealthy if 90% of it are shitty post-communist lands.

Starting to get really into leather products
I thank your ancestors

No one like Romanians and Transylvania will not be allowed to secede and join. Only way Transylvania gets in is with the rest of Romania and thats gross user.

All those countries are currently bitches of Germany/USA. United they would be notable. On equal footing with Italy/Spain.

achieved nobility status by doing a good job in the holy roman empire's military

Conor Mcgregor?

I think I remember seeing something about a French knight in England on my family tree.

Nah, Transylvania should be in. It's an integral part of Hungary.

No. My mothers side of the family had an officer serve during the civil war and was awarded land in mid Michigan.

Yes, my greater grandfathers fought in the thirty years war and the eighty years war on the Swedish and Dutch side

No
Your ancestors probably treated my ancestors like shit

t. Brazilian monkey
>direct descendant of this man who had no descendants
noice

Descended from William the Conqueror, Paternally.

yeah, have some blue blood in me. One of my ancestor was one his way to be raised to nobility, but he died on the way there. If he had died afterwards, I would have had more.

My country's nobility was either killed or assimilated into the Ottoman nobility or disappeared in exile in the 15th century.

But oh yeah, probably a thousand years ago some lord's son raped my peasant great-great-great-etc-grandmother and thus I'm noble as fuck.

Descendent of a bunch of colonial intelectuals, generals, and general wealthy notorious lads. Whilst they never went the entire "get a native qt" route, that was for a reason

>colonial intellectuals
We have a lot of those on Veeky Forums

Relative of the Marquis de Lafayette myself

>colonial intellectuals
Oxymoron

Yes, von Der Marck. We're Uradels, a far more prestigious title than many peasants can claim, of Ravensburg.

What a cheap polyester flag supposed to prove?

>still has creases from being folded, therefore must be cheap and polyester
>is neither

It obviously isn't cloth but polyester shit.

Actually I am from my mom's grandfather's side. I told someone I trusted once but he just assumed I shittalked and emberassed me in front of everyone. Oh well.

More than that, I am a direct descendant of Zeus.
Ask me anything.

German nobility is a joke, even worse than Spanish nobility. Everyone and their dog is a noble.

My parents were ignorant, rutting retards (as most parents). I'm the only one in my line that accepted intelligence as a way of life.

My great-grandmother was a comically rich Prussian noble. When her family fled Germany she had absolutely no life skills because dozens of servants did everything short of wipe her ass. IIRC her dad had advance warning of WW1 from insiders and managed to get all the male relatives to Montreal for the duration of the war, where they started breeding dogs because hahaha rich people.

I say was comically rich because Hitler confiscated all holdings in Germany the family had. Except for a dying electrical company in Philadelphia and those dogs in Canada the folks now had jack shit and moved into a townhouse in what we'd now call the hood. Her daughter appealed to the West and East German governments to give the mansion back, but then something awkward came up. See one of her cousins had gone full /pol/ and actually joined the SS as an officer, which killed everyone else's chances of getting jack shit back.

Rudy if you get Veeky Forums in hell you're a piece of shit. I could have had a mansion.

sounds pretty arbitrary to me, and like you didn't understand the OP question. the question in the OP was:

>Are you descended from nobility?

the answer to that is literally almost everybody descends from some form of nobility. what you're talking about is pure subjective arbitrary opinions of what is and isn't "noble blood" based on nothing but fractions you decide look right to yourself.

to put into perspective how widely and quickly genetic lineage spreads, between 10% and 20% of US citizens descend from around 50-60 or so mayflower pilgrims, bottlenecked around 500 years ago. put that into the thousands of years, factor in higher class people's being more likely to reproduce and spread genetics, factor in non-wedlock births from harems and adultery, you're starting to rapidly look at literally everybody having some nobility in them.

does that matter? arbitrary. does that make people "noble"? arbitrary. I'm just answering the OP objectively, instead of with weird baseless opinions.

I'm black so, by default, yes.

>purely Inuit ancestry

Not a fucking chance.

Yes, but most people are.

Is being distantly related to Chuck Norris considered nobility? That's all I've got.