Swarm City

>wake up
>normie coiners still dont know about swarm city
>news is in 9 days
comfy feel isnt it swarm bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/arcade-city-parts-ways-with-controversial-founder-raises-almost-620000
discord.gg/TZRstj2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

actually I'm slightly nervous about just how fucking stupid people are to not be buying this. but I know in the end when it's $100+, I'll be laughing my ass off while I read Veeky Forums from the cockpit of my Ferrari, watching people cry about how they didn't get in when it was $4. gonna be awesome.

>hashtag meme coin
lel

isnt the guy who made this a known scammer

isnt this that hashtag bullshit

ONCE AGAIN, NO. FOR FUCKS SAKE.

cointelegraph.com/news/arcade-city-parts-ways-with-controversial-founder-raises-almost-620000

never seen a more obvious shill post

nice bags you got there

Name a better coin thats undervalued in the current climate, I'll wait.
You're fucking retarded

>trying to sell bags before the 16th
kek, I don't think you understand what a shill is. Shills don't drop their bags BEFORE a coin's big news hits. They do it if they hold too long after. I just ask you to look at the current market cap and the upcoming hype around this coin.

Your stupidity is astounding. Simply because you shill all the time, that's all you see in others. See, that's how the universe gets you back for being a liar. You don't know who or what to believe anymore. Sad life.

HOLY FUCK that chart is nuts. Red pill me on this coin someone?!

Same. This shit looks overvalued at the moment desu.

There's a bit of a learning curve right now. You'll have to do some research. Most are too lazy and write it off as a scam, so get in early before they realize how stupid they are.

>overvalued
Check market cap pls before you open your mouth again.

Made a discord for swarm city discussion. Please join me, I'm all alone rn;-;
discord.gg/TZRstj2

Market cap is straight up reached, lol

exactly?

Fucking legit site too brah

Cause it's a scam

Swarm on Caveat Emptor list!

THIS IS GOING TO THE MOON

What?

i think hes being dumb and not believing you.

Reeeee