Swarm City

Most undervalued coin on the market. Insanely low market cap at the moment. With their next big release this month, it is going to be huge. Mark my words. Definite buy.

Other urls found in this thread:

press.swarm.city/dmitry-buterin-joins-swarm-city-advisory-board-675d47f268d1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm a whale and going to buy as much as I can tomorrow.

Do you think $300k will rocket it?

Fuck yeah, do it bitch

Ok here goes. Wish me luck!

Better yet, just send me $100k in bitcoin or eth directly so I don't have to wait to get rich off of Swarm. Cool?

Not yet please.

We need to keep this low for the mo, then shill the shit out of it EVERYWHERE as the 15th closes in.

Have a lot of material I've been collecting about their project. Let's just say their Advisory Board is VERY interesting...

Keep buying small amounts for now to build holdings, skyrocket the fuck out of it later. Shill DGB tomorrow for the inevitable spike on the 9th/10th first. Then move onto SWT.

Ok how do I transfer? You promise to share profits right?

No. I'm trying to buy now. I pulled up Etrade but can't find Sawrm. Please advice.

sent ;)

Let's see. Give it a try.

Interesting good or interesting bad?

it's on bitrex

Care to prove that you have $300k?

Bittrex

Sent where?

Just call to explain preocess plz.
(966 1) 404-0044

SWIFT code? Will send to verify funds.

K your joke is really not that funny. But you invest in shit coins, it should be no surprise you invest in shitty jokes.

It's not investing, it's speculating.

Just sent the ETH here

0x0BB29528498a766Bb2fD7EDd8069AA29C7C7164C

Take a look for yourself mate. You'll realise why this will go big, especially on here.

Swarm City Advisory Board. Look at who's on it, one of the names especially..

No, don't be a silly bastard.

Pump DGB instead. That's going to go HUGE on the 9th/10th, and early next week when the bloggers get to it. Sell for a gargantuan profit, THEN invest that in Swarm and push it high 14th-15th. Don't let it lose momentum.

The only thing that could sink this is bad marketing, which is what worries me at the mo. The rest is solid as fuck.

Idiots on here and elsewhere will just think it's another shitcoin if we P&D it before the bloody launch.

Hello Swarm City Discord Shills

I noticed your market cap is already 100% reached. I am bored so I have come to warm user that this is an obvious pump and dump and ask why people on this board are so damn gullible and dense.

That is all continue with your shilling. Hope the pump goes well.

>Idiots on here and elsewhere will just think it's another shitcoin if we P&D it before the bloody launch.

Yea, that seems to be what's already happening. but who cares, Veeky Forums is a joke anyway. Swarm City devs and all them really don't give a single fuck that some message board full of immature kids doesn't want to invest. They already have millions in cash reserves from the ETH they raised, and I see no plans for them to stop progress with Swarm City, simply because some kids on Veeky Forums are not convinced. It's ok though, autistic children shouldn't be allowed to get in on this anyway.

Are you talking about vitalik's dad?

You realize reaching market cap is a good thing right? Lower circulation of a coin increases value. Although you're probably a nocoiner.

Holy shit I didnt even know this, I was already holding though.
This project has potential to go 10x

Very curious to see where this goes

>Dmitry Buterin is a passionate software entrepreneur and anarcho-capitalist. He is a great addition to Paul Puey (Founder of Airbitz) and Olivier Rikken (Blockchain Insurance expert) and will support the Swarm City Council to avoid the pitfalls that startups often experience.

press.swarm.city/dmitry-buterin-joins-swarm-city-advisory-board-675d47f268d1

Swarm City will be huge. It is legit.

i wonder what it feels like to have a son worth 1 billion+ dollars

How you know what your, I mean, the dev, team is thinking?

If you faggots don't give a shit and made sooooooo much money then why shill of Veeky Forums.

Just admit you dumb fucks are terrible at marketing and will never make money. I've labeled Swarm as Toxic to my network now. Cheers ;)

- t. Hussein (I know you google that number lol)

BBBEEEEEEESSSSSSS

He's probably all in on Swarm City. He'll be a billionaire soon enough because of it.

Ahhh its responses like this make me happy. Because retards like this will be raging in a week.

Well his legacy is set
He doesnt have to worry about that

If u dont like it dont buy, no one will care.
(except yourself when u see the price moon)
There is plenty opportunities in crypto though

>billionaire
>hires the worst marketing shills
>goes to millionaire

Awesome concept. Blach Scholeseque!

Drink something, it seems like you have a sour taste in your mouth

Not your kooliad Ivan

these bb pepe's make me happy

Yea, that's great. I literally don't give a single fuck about anything you just wrote.

You can suck on my Red white and Blue balls though sweetie pie ;)

You must because you pathetic ass was all about my $300k.

hahahhahahahaha. You did google it didn't you you dumb fucking Russian nigger. Ha!

Have another :)

Oke vriendelijke vriend

BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZIN TO THE MOON. LOOK AT THAT ORDER BOOK BOYS!

>Oke vriendelijke vriend
Gracias amigo!

My fucking sides!

>lower circulation is good
>lower
>circulation
>illiquid

Ha!

retard

Great reply

it's all you deserve. I can't wait to see your rage come the 15th.

I love this shit

i just brought 200usd worth on bittrex and sent it to my wallet on swarm.city and it still hasn't come through. Should i be worried???

lol nevermind it here