XVG ALPHA BAY RUMORS EMERGE

XVG VERGE ANNOUNCEMENT INCOMING.
ALPHA BAY RUMORS.
BRACE YOURSELVES FOR 300 SAT.

BIGGEST ROCKET IS HERE

If you think anything less than 1k sats this month was a given, you're naive.

Link?

xvg is shitcoin

This is HUGE news. Monero was added to alpha bay in August 2016 priced at roughly .0025 btc. It currently has a price of .02 btc

To say 1k is possible for verge is a massive understatement

FINE I'll put in 1btc cuz fomo.

yup

Dude I ain't gonna support a coin used for drugs and criminal activity. Fuck that

>has morals

>wants to profit

kek

I only have 800k. I want a used camry

I saw a dude buy some weed on my street and he used cash. What should I do with my fiat?

I have a mil. We're both going to new Lexus land, at least.

ANNOUNCEMENT IS CONFIRMED!
PREPARED FOR VERGE MOONSHOT.

i don't see any mention of alpha bay in that screenshot though

You should have robbed him. No sympathy for drug dealers, what are they gonna do call the cops?

If true, this is big. Get ready boys.

Don't play with my emotions like this. Either provide a link or PLEAS STOP

Tfw only 200k

I'll be able to move out at least

Does anyone have the telegram app? Apparently it's from the discussion going on right now. I'd post a link but it wants a phone number to use the app (not theirs) and fuck that

Where is the reference to alpha bay?

WHERE IS THE ANNOUNCEMENT! I WANT 1000 SAT

Is 22k enough?
I feel like I should buy more.

good fuck off faggot we don't want you in our rocket anyways

Here he confirms a major announcement is coming tonight.

The alpha bay is a rumor on slack that he didnt answer directly.

Whatever it is should give us hype into 300s. If it's alpha bay shit will get us to 1000.

Dude...

Sell your house, sell your car, sell your daughter steal from your mom, steal from your dad, pimp out your wife and suck a couple of dicks yourself. Now, put all that cash into XVG and enjoy your new Lambo.

BTC was used on SR for fucking years

Fuck off

Not exclusively but I wouldn't expect a criminal nigger to understand that.

It was the primary currency

I bought adderall on alpha bay and later learned that it was meth. So I was on meth for pretty much a month.

Wasn't bad. Actually real adderall was less effective than the meth.

If this rumor is true, should I long term hold it? What confidence do we have that people won't still use bitcoin anyway? Should I just ride the pump and then sell, hoping it's just a hype?

I think you were looking for the car thread, user.

bro... u got ritalin which is like meth, street meth last 10mins at most, if it lasted 12hours u got a diferent type of adderall, real adderral namebrand has same chemicals in a different recipe

your mom is a different recipe.

Adderall, vvyanse, and Ritalin are literally meth

ever had modafinil? much more subtle than adderall, but still works very effectively

This might seem big...

But I'll throw this bomb on you...

Because XVG is the first coin with a tor electrum wallet...TAILS is adding a Verge wallet alongside the regular Bitcoin wallet in their next release.

;) don't tell anyone I told you.

what did i tell you about throwing bombs abdool?

what does it all mean? ARE WE MOONING OR NOT

TEN DOLLARS BY THE END OF THE YEAR LETS GOOOOOOOOO

TFW I sold over 200k verge months ago because I thought it was going no where

sounds like you're the goy going nowhere. maybe i'll drop you some from the moon.

>Dude I ain't gonna support a coin used for drugs and criminal activity. Fuck that
Yes, because the government and their (((red tape))) are so much better.
Black is white, 2+2=5, freedom is slavery, Google does no evil, Obama is peacemaker and Trump has no ties to banks.

still cheap, don't miss the train !

wait, isnt ritalin used for kids with adhd ?
Who thought this was a good idear ?

Adderall = 25% levoamphetamome salts + 75% dextroamphetamine salts

Vyvanse = Lisdexamfetamine

Ritalin = Nethylphenidate

They may have very similar effects as they are all stimulants, but they are not "literally meth", stop spreading misinformation.

Meth = Methamphetamine

Desoxyn, on the other hand, is literally methamphetamine and is used for ADHD and sometime obesity treatment, but is rarely prescribed.

So it is possible to actually get a prescription for meth, but Dexosyn only comes in 5 mg tablets in the US, according to Erowid (10 mg tablets used to be sold but are now discontinued in said country). And these are intended to be taken orally, not sure about other routes of administration.

Pic related.

Is this real life?

b8

>street meth last 10mins at most

Confirmed for never having done meth.