Why haven't you bought MOONcoin yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ftr9N
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bought ~1 mil at 1 sat

>mfw

Holy shit I'm rich, Veeky Forums

Holllyyyyy fuckkkk

is it ever getting onto a decent exchange?

>bought and sold at 1->3 sat

JUST

Lmfao, just wait till that 530 Million whale in your discord dumps for 10x profits and ruins it for the rest of you and laughs away in his lambo

1.2m @ 2sats here

the price of mooncoin doesnt matter when its going to be impossible to sell any decent amount of it at a decent price

which exchange y'all on

>thinking small time
if i were a whale i'd be shilling this shit to 100sat

I'm gonna be a jew and hold this shit until i get 2000$ out of it

Nah he'd rock the boat with a sudden move

He's probably been slowly doing it all along though

Nice only 6 buy orders and all for 1-7 sats. Interesting how that works.

HOW THE FUCK DID YOU ACTUALLY DO THIS YOU FUCKS

I mean I can rant all I want about it being a pump and dump, but nothing changes there is 6BTC worth of buy order at 5 sat up. You're actually making money off of this. I should have quintupled my bucks.

arent they just grouped together? its not that there's only 6 buy orders...its that orders are grouped by price and there are only 7 divisible prices at this level

here's your (you)

We are on Bleutrade. While the initial pumping was nice, we have taken over control and dumping large amounts of resources into building up this coin. New features, new website, new community. Strap in bitches, we going stratospheric with this.

hahahahahah

it just jumped to 9

what the fuck am i doing with my fucking life. i cant fucking believe this shit.

Its about to get dumped retard. Sell.

9 S A T O S H I

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

I REPEAT

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

to the moon?

WHEN WILL IT STOP?

I'm HODLING my 6.66 million until 100 sats.

We have now passed 9 Satoshi gentlemen

>mfw I pulled out 90% of my MOON stock at 7 sat

This tx needs to stop pending and go through so I can buy more.

i can only laugh

how long do moon transactions take?

>kek dumbasses were buying at 9 satoshi when there was still a 7 satoshi wall on c-cex.

>mfw I bought 50million at 1 sat, and sold for a 200% profit at 3sat
>mfw 200% gains make me depressed

feels bad

never letting go of my beans tho

why the fuck is this useless coin so high? is this the power of shilling? it has no features that set it apart.

>is this the power of shilling

Your first pump and dump?

>Investing in Moon when KIDS is mooning at x4 in only 4 hours

>KIDS literally went from 1 to 4 SAT in the average runtime of a movie while Moon is struggling out of 8 SAT

>KIDS buywalls are minuscule compared to moon

The moon is desolate and empty, the children are the future.

no I already made off with profits twice with this. I avoid shit noname exchanges because they're almost always a pump and dump coin haven. just it has no right having a higher mcap than the coins behind it by a long shot. even at 4 sats it didn't. guess that's just the market right now.

>one of the first supporters
>never bailed

God I'm laughing at you stupid cunts now.

>born too late to explore the earth
>born too early to explore the universe
>born just in time to make more money than wagecucks as a NEET doing pump-and-dump schemes with shitcoins while buying up guns and ammo and preparing for the coming race war

T E N

S A T O S H I

10 Satoshi!

IS THIS REAL LIFE?!

>bought at 1
literally no chance of selling in 2017

Come in to discord discord.gg/ftr9N

New moonfriends all welcome.

my man

Not seeing any change on Blockfolio. Weird.

I fucking told you faggots not to feel regret when MOON starts mooning, and like i fucking said, it hasn't even BEGUN, it's only PREPARING for the actual, REAL moon mission which begins AFTER the sell walls are fucking gone.

And this is just the beginning, the updates haven't happened yet, we've acquired another dev for MOON, the marketing teams that I'm in charge of are going to be making their move soon, MOON is gonna go fucking big and hard and any MOON bagholder will find himself in fucking Lambo HEAVEN by the end of this year.

The real question to ask is, where were YOU when you could've bought into MOON at any time in the past two weeks and you decided to be a good little scam victim and you fell to bagholders FUDding around, artificially keeping down the price of MOON so that they could acquire more bags.

id get moon but bleutrade is a piece of shit.

Close to 300 BTC volume in the last 24 hours. What happens when we finally break these sell walls?

We go stratospheric to Lambo Land

>shilling this hard

thing is like you guys from that discord sometimes go so hard it's kinda of a turn off. like yeah there are gains but christ are you cringey

Should I cash out my HTML5 to buy more MOON?

>Should I get scammed once or twice.
summer.

>guys from discord

Guy, there's at least two discord servers I know of, potentially more, that are marketing MOON. My discord group is looking at other demographics as Veeky Forums marketing is currently off-limits for our group, can't say the same for other communities however. I personally just woke up from a nice nap to see this development though and so I took it upon myself personally to remind these Veeky Forumscuits once again on what they're missing out on.

So in summary, you're looking at multiple MOON communities who are doing their first times shilling on Veeky Forums while bigger groups like ours are moving on from Veeky Forums. My warnings remain the same, MOON is going up, and deniers can deny all they want but the MOON community and its development will easily kick MOON into 4 digits satoshis easily in the long term.

That's how you especially know that MOON is legitimate, the big groups are all long-term HODLERS not pumpers and dumpers.

Personally planning to move my bags over to bittrex once they list MOON there.

Has bittrex commented on whether they're going to put Moon on?

this. when is this happening?

I'm being real honest with you, I'm not the one in charge of selling ourselves to bittrex I believe it's our Coordinator who's currently having talks with bittrex, the rest of us, as well as other discord groups, are simply showing our community support for MOON by tweeting.

According to bittrex, they look at two main factors before listing a coin:

1) Trading volume
2) Community support

If I hear anything more about it, you can count on me to talk about it on the next upcoming 3rd edition MOON general

Hell yeah. HTML5 got 51% attacked

big youre such a sweetie