Why does this board hate England so much?

Why does this board hate England so much?

Why shouldn't we?

Don't worry mate, it's only smelly surrender monkeys that hate us.

But I love France, I think it's a great country

Why do they hate us so much?

Me, because eternal anglia sided with turkroachdom to prevent Russia from taking Constantinople.

This board loves France.

You have to remember that most historians are left-wing intellectuals who can only survive if employed by a government bureaucracy. France has a political model that creates large bureaucracies and employs lot of people like the people on Veeky Forums, while England is traditionally more liberal and descentralized.

Posts like these are fucking cringey as hell

Even if Britain hadn't intervened in the Crimea Russia wouldn't have annexed Constantinople

Furthermore, Britain supported Greece in taking Constantinople and basically held their hand all the way there, but Greek incomptence fucked it up.

Britain also brought the Ottoman Empire to a conclusive end with Russia in ww1.

Blame frenchposters

Blame /int/. Those fucking bastards are just as bad as the anti/pro /pol/ fags that infest this board.

Because mainstream media is dominated with English history. Americans know British empire and American media services Britain's apex in late 19th and early 20th century as if it was a millenium old trend. Not to mention American's lionising Britain during 18th century to make it seem like their rebellion was bigger than it's. Hating England is historical contrarianism and a push-back against Anglo dominated media and history, especially from people who see it as an injustice against French, German and Spanish history.

Because England has become a cesspool of anti-intellectual doxic thought, promoted by a carried over cross-continental former identity as an intellectual center for the world stage.

This, mixed with cross-cultural bigotry (fear follows percieved competition) lead to the state England is in today.

Even English self-deprivation is nothing but a farce to act as a cover for delusional narcissistic pride.

But it's not England's fault.
It's human nature.
Praise anyone for too long, allow them to feign humility, and they become idiotic monsters.

King Henry VIII, Queen Elizabeth, and Cromwell.

England's been deploying the Venetian model ever since Venice's demise, and if you know anything about Venice, Europe hated the Venetians and for good reason..

Because we're speaking in English right now. I've been to France a dozen times and many of them refuse to speak English to me even when they are somewhat fluent in it.

they hate us, cause they aint us

Anglos poison history books with their fake nationalism

>This delusion

Bongs Are Subhuman

Because almost every global conflict is caused by the UK.
The Brits are the Germans of the world.

Nobody here hates you, Lloyd. Get back in your box.

the only people who want to be in england are pakistanis and ghanians and polacks..

shut up, burger eating invasion monkey

>ctrl + f 'perfidious albion'
>0 results.
I'm dissapointed in you, fellow posters.

His hates the perfidious albion, and the eternal ger*an
Always plotting, always scheming, always ruining things.

>that post

I wish they'd come up with a single name and stick with it. Britain, england, uk. How many friggin names do they need to sate their inadequacies of being on a teeny little island?

Because the perfidy of Albion knows no bounds.

There's a difference between them

Your fault for being retarded.

This
They may deny it but it's a fact that Veeky Forums is full of Frenchmen

Only subhumans hate us.

Success breeds jealousy

I'm a celtboo and your smelly ancestors destroyed those people and their culture.

>inb4 the strongest win that's normal

Maybe its good that arabs are taking over europe then with their 'superior' culture.

In the eternal war between Aristotelians and Platonists, England is on the Platonist side and academia is Aristotelian.

Both is wrong, Cynicism wins and Diogenes is our prophet.

The main reason we are hated is because of past prejudice like Americe is now we are just one point forward

I am extremely drunk (mostly because I am not working for another 6 days) I hope everyone understands what I meant.