The /ARK/ is ascending brothers. Are you on board?

The /ARK/ is ascending brothers. Are you on board?

A quick rundown
>Rothschilds fear the ARK, for it will connect all crypto
>lead dev François-Xavier Thoorens developed satellites for the EU with a fair but iron hand
>He wrote Lisk in under a week
>Support Director Chin Song has the most interesting beard in crypto
>Managing Director "Mountain Man" Mike Doty will crush other cryptos in his escape proof bear hug
>active, experienced dev team are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.
>the ark has room for us all

I am on board.

>The Rothschilds fear something developed by an EU shill

lol okay

Got on board last week. Fucking knew this would skyrocket. I'm becoming a professional Veeky ForumsNess man

ALL ABOARD, FLOODS A COMING FAGGOTS

Just bought a ton, damn, that 100k sell wall went down quickly

30000 sats! Next stop $1

what price do you think it will be in 2 months

Should've went all in when I bought at .0002. I only got 100.

$2

I've only got 4 eth, thinking about just throwing them in for more ark desu, already have 1k

what do you guys think

Bad idea, buy some more ETH, and buy some ARK separately... They are both long term holds

Well I just bought 20k, so I would say yes. That sell wall was pissing me off.

dont forget its not on polo

And the longer they wait to add it, the higher it will jump when it gets added... I'd expect it to easily double

that came outta nowhere... it had been bouncing against that sell wall all day, I guess pressure was building. When I wake up, I expect it to be 34K at least

Fuck polo

Which Delegate did you guys vote for?

i agree bittrex masterrace, just saying ark still has room to grow

Daring synthesis, I like it. I'm voting for jarunik. Only one because I'm too lazy to split wallets

I'm gonna drop $1k on ARK this week. Iv got 401 coins so far. To the moon bitches.

Hey guys i made a node/delegate for Veeky Forums
my thread over here

our voting power might be able to get us into the top 51 and then we can generate some ark for 90% of our voters

What do you guys think about Aeternity? It's on pre launch and very cheap, do you think it will moon?

What's your platform?

The Moon rises brothers!

ALL ABOARD

Moon time baby!

WE'RE JEBBING THIS SHIT NOW

WHERE IS THE DIP

FUCK

it's supposed to be a tweaked and more secure ether blockchain
plus it's an ico so it can't fail

if you wait for a dip have fun.. it will rise to 1$ stay there a little and then I can see 5$ in 2-3 months so buy now!

Bogcoin

I bought some at HitBTC but the price dropped since then. Doesn't mean much though, volume is still $4k and is only on one exchange. Hope it takes off soon

Holding 3k, waiting for the dip to buy in more.

As soon as it dips I'm going all in on this shit, wish I bought more at 17k

Lol

1$!!!!

Why u laff

Vote biz, hes got some dividends hes gonna throw out or something

>Tfw STILL waiting for coinbase to give me my money so I canbuy more ARK

I love how we don't even need anyone to shill this. SO MUCH POSITIVE ENERGY

yep no need to shill, this is going to be top5 coin in a year just by the power of mad devs behind it