vocaroo.com/i/s0BY2eP4LFKt
youtube.com/watch?v=Fu3vfI0vNZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

getting ID to write on tits

1BxvEfoq7GJczfNjdfU8Z36PwHWeWMhRU8

Ill giv u the succ daddi

>Senpai please! 13PxLqGzopbk78DxKJWoiYnTbnR4cxsYop

1L3RHfJztcCEB7LZByUW4GXHuqQzVxzgCC

God bless. I'll make it 1 BTC by next week.

I am going to make one of the greatest movies of all time with my crypto earnings.

I already have the screenplay written, any BTC would help out enormously. If you donate anything and give me your name I'll list you as a producer.

1GSEDRN6heZFXpqHgLymY4KP4A4FfD6SnE

I have to return some video tapes

1Pt33DE8fRdcWba4j6Z9mDnQWUsoZNK1VW

I'll tell you a secret: Buy the new ICO, AE, while it's cheap on HitbTC, it will surely triple in price in about 2 days.

Tip me:
194NUHn8wboCvAWo3rjoaAAzXu3uGp5z5w

>Be me 20
>Living at friends moms house
>catlady.jpg
>Miserable because living in a room that was once a sauna.
>Stumbling through stumbleupon one day
>find a thing called bitcoin
>able to be mined wtfisthat.jpg
>Can use cpu
>I have a cpu
>start mining for a couple days and made a few hundred.
>what can I do with this?
>found forum.
>people talking about how you can only buy slim jims and other useless shit with this shitcoin
>the fuck is this shit.
>stop mining because sauna room is turning back into sauna.
>never kept the wallet.
>never kept coins.

feelsbadman.

1Kjrga5CpZguhp3opRwmvZqq4sh5VCY1Ks

I like money.

crypto trading to scrounge up money to see GF

life is suffering, but the gains get me somewhat closer.

1GRVA2yGnwacRxV4jrbLiXSLrweR1eKnFJ

I'll invest it into whatever shit coin you want me to with proof
Even if its that stupid bean and hold for a year.

1GvbpYPgnDPpZttBgLoXgwnKtJg1eKgq9g

>Be me
>post story of failure in a begging thread
>forgot to post address
>becomes an hero

1L8vu9Kksmb2tVjhiPzZfYZDtWrkcG6cXj

1HchDyQP6cV8KKimEHd3UpXC3HPUNzUHaL

pls i need new fleshlight

I've never recieved any money from any strangers before. I'll put it to good use if you choose me though. Wont waste it.. Think I'll buy some ARK with it maybe :).

I'm a poor student, lol.. Only have like $300 i crypto at this point. Can't afford more :)

You'll make my freaking day if you send anything to me though.. Thanks! :D

19isQCC7eaDi9j5jUrrzmcxapiY5baHajf

I'll do whatever you want, daddy.
1AwWrqncrk6bcwNM7RNArUiHdBqHFpBi3Y

The fuck dude , you think I'm homeless or something, fuck off.

Naw, just have them sitting there. Wont be able to cash them out without doing some gymnastics because I live in Canada so maybe one of you guys can trade alts

i need some money to take a nigger bitch to the movies, pls help

1GUmBkgdNEebUL3RCuXCRkGxvFKevYLkaW

Here in aus, its so hard to buy crypto and I dont have my own credit card, thought I could use mums but I realized that it has to be in my name. All this verification shit and I dont have a mobile phone either. I thought this shit was supposed to be off the grid.

Only had a couple hundred bucks to throw at it, but the crypto gain dream is over for me. Im gonna have to work for it if I am to ever hold anything it looks like.

I dont even have a proper wallet, I just generated this off some generator and noted the keys down.

19yHfArNTQabRhV5QjAWgtnkzAyUa3UdL

Anyway, come join the biz discord. Its comfy af in there lately.

forgot the invite, here:
discord.gg/zyDEZY7

Tits u say

OP don't be a faggoooot.
I wrote you this song so I won't be a bag-let.

vocaroo.com/i/s0BY2eP4LFKt

16qmbJBHhNYx1z669qEAJi1Zu9GaYExaWR

I made the pic

16vWrjcDnx4H2bPQ7daTA7XgRAziLRu9o1

hahaha. keking hard at this for some reason.

if you hook me up, i will draw a picture of you as an ostrich and make my kids worship it for a month. please and thank you.

1DBtWCMMxvSRbnBdLz3FUGUhFbHHuj8FHR

I have been 3 years depressed, nothing make me happy, maybe starting in crypto would help

17qsKbo9YaXeb8kMN1kBnhjURe1KYPMbNg

>2gayEB3E
>YOU ARE LITERALLY TOO GAY.
1KUtPMMhTaH7roJCe5GyFzsp4L5M7Yz7VJ

Save me from my fate, beloved user

1LAQLnupVPBc8beX1GJKfk2c1TmmZh9YL5

Don't give it to me, I'll just buy bitbean with it.

Can i just like have it.. i need to save the KIDS!

14U7TGCMYTgf39S4ZUw3YrjY2koBCkto6Q

I have bitbean to invest in and a spaceship to board, please op

13PUXYYqMyrvUpRQAPsAdkoqgeVd5mJaYR

On Friday I had a severe accident. Car totaled, cant remember much about what caused it , still partially in shock.
I needed to be cut out of the car, ended up in hospital, no real injuries except from being sore all over and some whiplash. Insurance wont pay up for car ...long story
Ended up in massive amounts of debt , will have to go to court , lawyers fees ,loss of license etc.... my social life/savings/goals for the next 12 months are over.
I'm at an all time low...I've hit rock bottom. I've never been in this kind of trouble before.
Here comes the epiphany... Im 27 now , I never really grew up. I spend most of my time outside work getting high and drunk and trying to find hot girls to smash. That was IT. This was my goal. Everything else was a way to acquire these things. I disrespected my family, did whatever I wanted to do and partied as hard as I could..until this.
Sitting in hospital, thinking I could have killed myself or another person, I realized that life isn't about money or girls or cars. Being a man doesn't mean that you have "swagger" or that people think you're cool. Being a man doesn't mean being CEO 10k a day. Being a man doesn't mean that you have value in a social setting.
Your worth as a man is not defined by how many girls you slay or much material wealth you have attained. Being a man means you stay focused , take care of your shit and take care of your family. Thats it. Nothing else matters.
I'm depressed, lost everything I had....but Ive enrolled in University today, it took something like this to shake me up and realise what is actually important in life. also started investing in cryptos.
pls op
1e3Pfbebi17hNixbLci3CuUpm3vMNWem5

>I spend most of my time outside work getting high and drunk and trying to find hot girls to smash.

no one is crying for your fake story chad. If you make up a lame ass story at least have some proof.

>Your worth as a man is not defined by how many girls you slay or much material wealth you have attained

surely you don't need the btc then

How about some great feet?

All I have to offer is my girlfriend's tits.
1Fq8r5bKkgVGYqgE7SKNk7C53XYovuD2nL

here's a nice wallpaper of a Pagani Zonda Cinque and a Ferrari LaFerrari.

i don't believe u, but what do I have to lose. Maybe u'll chose me

1DfsN8bZFJi9vTd5ymBb1CYKZ3CKRdkSF9

1FQWmR4SM4N75Y9QMKwKygSw4nUr1yjNFL

I havea bunch of nudes a girl sent me sometime ago you've never seen. She has a nice body. Big tits and ass. Let me know if interested

1BYmUCGqjR3cGQ4t118CH5kpWC95W4mA4X
Donations welcome

Yeah I could use 55$. By the way just you know, I've never gotten any donations from Veeky Forums, like ever. So I'm a donation virgin.

16VhPNvjEtxDwxaSE4NuKKJZRSrLW84Tx7

Im a pleb lurker with no wallet to speak of and need btc to into trading
16xsEKt8RuWHqWm8sjTZsnpeup7zzVFatX

all i can offer is dubs
check em
15ArXCxx6zwKBauEjDSdMmdER9fx35DQwa

My eternal gratitude?!
14foQYudUH7WdDfS1TUwv34GMFga7izbHN

1GtEeHXhvNrnfz3KatCyn9h7ocZoEVpt4e

Thanks op

Sorry OP, I only accept ETH :
0x0882e7CB469bEeE5C35091D1C7048D957e1bDE5A

need shekels to do something great :/

1A82cAhFao23kXmRtaiBvVgVZSXfdW4Bqj

cuck

i dont want your money, baka

Free money? Oh Yis.

Would greatly appreciate it, op. Though If you don't care for it, it's all good. I got a job yesterday and will own Bitcoin at some time :) not that I would turn down a chance to kickstart things but.

1H1LxiMd9DppxZhSGhBCxZv3yiZhAmQVTu

Might as well try:
youtube.com/watch?v=Fu3vfI0vNZA

1Km1PCKxAo1R4AXGkWBHufem1EoFkLX3yk

I invested in BTC on forex(MT4) and made too big transactions... no more moneys to buy cryptos :D

1LSgBQrsHLEr8ej3TkPewm2W4KM4vGSUDC