MOON AT 10SAT

And you're STILL not on board? What the fuck are you doing?

real talk, what is the chance that in a month this thing has bitbeaned out to 100+ sats?

Id give it a 25% chance.

I believe in MOON but alas I am a poorfag until Friday. Please take me with you. :/

2Rj4GKoqd1ejtPw9sXa65AbmG6iDFx1qDu

I will give you 500k if some else matches me. But only if someone else matches me.

The amount of volume of the entire cyrpto sphere is growing at such an alarming rate that this gan blow bitbean out of the water and be at 500 sats by end of july.

You are an angel user. Help me out Veeky Forums

I can help you with that. How about just sending me 250k? Help a poorfag out I will screenshot this and when I get to lamboville I will make my license plate to your digits/id

Buy it when it cost 3 sat. Only 33266 mooncoins. WHY I NOT SPENT ALL OF MY 132.94 $ FOR THIS? I CAN MAKE NOW FUCIN 3x GAIN

All aboard!

just got 75k moon

am i gonna make it guys

pls gib some for a total poorfag who needs a sergury

2Tav39jPPDAMjU25CDh89keHoB7gBWUWgm

what the fuck does this coin even do?

it moons

memes

2FCsBKhBo8umfyDZ9zW6LccToGVrcwuZiR

I'll take ANY amount you give me, I'm planning on getting into MOON and I'm waiting on btc confirmations to bleutrade.

Thank you user, I can't wait to ride to the moon with you all.

This is pretty sweet.

Mooncoin was nowhere on the biz yesterday so I almost gave up.

Appearantly there are a couple of pump groups pumping this thing and selling to bittrex

This shit coin is literally being destroyed by KIDS. What are you doing here?

It is created to be the default currency of the Kingdom of Lamboland. The first moonbase to declare its independence from the US (mainly for taxation purposes).

Fuck your KIDS.

>12 BTC volume for KIDS

L M A O

>gonna need a rocket before getting to the moon KIDS

100mcap next

Nom nom those sell walls

Check out the blog, pretty good information on there. moonchan.org , also the devs are currently talking with a bigger indie gaming company to implement moon as in game currency, actually pretty cool stuff.

It's 21btc volume now

Get a noose instead.