Will anyone give me any type of coin? I'll take anything, I have nothing in life. Please Veeky Forumsness men...

Will anyone give me any type of coin? I'll take anything, I have nothing in life. Please Veeky Forumsness men, let me believe, let me live in LamboLand too. Give me a coin, I'll give you a wallet. Please I need this

Other urls found in this thread:

faucet.bitbean.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=ysvpB2qfy-A
youtube.com/watch?v=3QMiCBJ7yRM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how much u need fren what will get u to lambo land

Have a Bittrex account?

Help us support poor kids then. Sent 50000KIDS ;)

Just mine something you worthless hippie. Literally anyone can make coins out of thin air, that's the whole fucking point

1PDtJf1ioBcngk2EJmyXEpmyQveyuRq6fq if anyone is feeling generous. I need this more than life itself.

send me btc you fookin' niggers

18BPuYFarVF9Dyjx93uUucpAa7Yu1Y8754

First download the Waves Lite Client Wallet. Go to wavesgo, wavesdump and other fountains and solve captchas for free Waves. You wont get much, but eventually you might get an airdrop of tokens. If you are very lucky, it might be a real crypto that is worth money, and not just a token. You will also be able to lease your Waves, and you will be recieving tiny, tiny slivers of cryptos. If you have a small amount of crypto, and want to get some other cryptos for free, get some Waves.

I have so many goddamn kids that if we break 10 sat I'll send 10000

Can't send you some of my favorite memes if you don't reply, OP.

I accept memes, in honor of OP.

Op here, yes I have bittrex, I'm willing to take anything, sorry I didn't expect any actual replies!

faucet.bitbean.org/

Generate an ARK, SHIFT and COVAL address then post them here.
First seven replies to this post with addresses and proof of their autism get free memes too. Weeb shit, MTG cards, whatever, just some proof you're a fellow autist. I'm not sharing my meme money with any normies. Any photos have to have a timestamp. And before you get your hopes up or think of faking it, I'm only sending about 5 dollars worth total(I can't afford to share much sadly) to each of the seven I select.
Also OP you're not part of the seven so no rush.

And ignore the new ID. Had been posting from my phone on my way home from wagecucking.

You're a lifesaver.

>ARK: AJGJD8ZdoqnPF65Xn6HwS6rcqpuSSYwAek
>COVAL: 1JyG7qyuV7z5EoCvGjKLPXPFsGWgGPiizM
>SHIFT: 18075279927820662996S

I give you a Litecoin if you want

Bruh I'll take some LTC
LZsADivPt31avK7YeguR8MvYz2jmcftZj7

COVAL : 1FMGLQ5rebZBitwSruS4YUKTXjbET1Mqxa

SHIFT : 12623741181022523233S

ARK : ANFqWYUxwE4DUsHAaJdn3S9NMCb8DoL3pS

I played a mean red/white deck with 0 (zero) creatures, only blast damage and heal. Won a few times against friends too !

You are a God

Ark
AQEW36FkH4vQBfQ875j5wR3iKHLNWmMWqi

Shift
15868231228056102499S

Coval
>still waiting on address

Op here, please do!

Lbwz5YTkS6Cog26myFaVNz7FkNNi7ken4w

The gold buddha is a plastic mask I bought in Japan if you want to double the 'tism.

ARK: AHnAo4YJVaKnqWRy5ziLrj7fe7rnBc6qC1

maybe this pox deck with weeb covers will be good at something besides making normies mad that their hands, lands, creatures, and life are being attacked.

Listen dudes if you're gonna beg at least post some OC and I'd be more inclined to actually send a few bucks.
t. friendly whale

I'm also competing for some ARK.

Would you want to play sometime in maybe something like magic workstation? That was the program in 2009 but I don't know if there, no way am I paying wizards money for imaginary cards.

Would be nice to print out some FoWs or tarmagoyfs.

>ARK AP3g3DLSc9v9pc9h6EGLdWQwxp4baygRrv
>COVAL 1KmKKdQW5VJdf2as8goWJe5BsSfBeWJRU6
>SHIFT 11660483953691322089S

i live in my brothers living room any amount helps for one day i move out

Sent ;)

16467353296577419175S shift
AJohAUaF6hcdhmiEDKvJUGdhEFgGPrscEJ ark

Good to see some fellow fa/tg/uys here.

Sent, let me know when you have that COVAL address.

Sent.

Did you not want the Shift and COVAL?

Guys, i'm askin for 0.01 btc here whole week and nobody wanna help to, i'm not lokin for free money, just 1 month landing, i swear i return it when i make 2x with this amount of btc. I asking about it cuz i have no friends, have no job, have nothing, i try to take credit but % of it such robbing! And nobody give me credit here in Russia because i have no job. Do you listen to me? My mother give me 80$ but she need it back and i sold my musical instruments because of this. Nobody can help me except Veeky Forums, but you say i'm pussyboi. What's wrong with you, i'll help everybody of you if i can make some money in this summer. In Russia 100$ much more then u just can imagine, it's half or 1/3 of usual payment to 80% workers here. This is absolutely poor country in this meaning.

Can u just land me any kind of coins for month? I try to make more but this week i struggling hard and still can't make +%

nigga can you not afford jif or something?

Post your SEC address

Thank you, here's my coval

18tcc2RridHiTZ8PGpm7w1EvAux1yCuJWv

How long does bittrex take to confirm transfers in? I haven't really used this platform yet

This user is delivering.
Thanks user, hope you don't regret it when this is worth 20k.

Sec address

1E18hZGsr6s9bZX5SopQgxCnqzxTwfRjze

Thank you senpai

Not trying to be too greedy, save it for the next guy or moon yourself. Just want a little handout, not even the whole thing. What are you invested in btw fellow autist? Do you play MTG at all still? I'd love to find someone to play with while I trade cryptos.

Lo and behold, an user who delivers

OP getting all this love, can someone hook up your boy?

>Poorfag trying to make it
>Don't leave me behind

Welcome

Thanks for helping me fight my autism, kek

Gotta have a clean balance lol

Sent, and it depends on the coin you're sending.

>hope you don't regret it
I wont. I had a rough couple days and helping out a few fellow anons makes me feel a bit better. If I can help put some Veeky Forumsraelis in lambos I'll die happy.

Those are some sweet digits.

You need to actually read the first post I made, user.

It's not be true but it is! Ave Maria! O mon Deux!

me, was diagnosed at age 15
AJRjhpETtwyN3zLJUYMB3so5TgfoGpTu3C

OP HERE

Is there anything I could do that would get some bigger donation? So long as it isn't too fucked, I'm down for it.

I thought /biz need poorfag beggars thread general for people who want donation and where they can leave theirs reasons for it. What do you think about it?

>I thought
I THINK*

You should read the sticky. I'm actually surprised this thread is still up.

Well, beggars threads don't removed here i don't why, saw threads like this every time and can't explain why it not removed. Glad if anybody give help to some poorfags though, sometimes miracle people might be generous, it's so fascinating

So for wallets, do you just have multiple wallets from every coin webpage, or is there a way to store all your coins in one place?

Do not comprehend. Thanks for the ARK. When it moons I'll be sure to remember you. Lets play MTG sometime if you got a program on your computer for it!

>Do not comprehend
Sorry, ignore that.
>Lets play MTG sometime if you got a program on your computer for it!
Well if you ever open a MTGO account send me a friend request: Pneuma.

Ark AQZ2Cid9CjJbysSaASAu1m9iLM98scmWZj
Shift 7013304990510476532S
Coval waiting for address

Coval 18Hf8mpTMKdP4evmZ1aiqEkRoTjJr8zr5y

Poorfag, do you do magic workstation or free alt? I don't wanna buy imaginary cards, unless its changed since then.

Sent.

Can you do any better than that, user? I'm not convinced you're not a normie.

>I don't wanna buy imaginary cards, unless its changed since then
Nah, you still have to pay for tickets to trade with. You can though get some of that back if you wanted by cashing out your collection through sites like cardhoarder.

>mfw people are still stuck in the shitcoin i shilled out of boredom

hue hue hue, get fucked kid

ARK
ANZqErsCjtrTcorLd61AnPR9aFDRimVvGM

worth the try

well here's my autism

ARK: AWqjREEb1Tzu7YysnfLS5GkB9NVAB55ADq
SHIFT: 2216142247657427570S
Coval: 1E6FZeHefJnLJ2NtQjtfQPTjc5RdJLywgw

ARK AHH6dgXXoGjDYTD4HBGjCCyTx3QfTALwAt

I just need something to get started... I'm probably too late but thanks anyway user, you seem like a great chap

AHW8fFYiPBmrXZnJ5Jj4t4GmjzNREM9aWp
ARK PLS!

ARK: AcW6aFAQndj2RWh6nb3kCKebrfvnJS5vLF
SHIFT: 2724373916513627963S

Thanks user, I hope kek rewards you with great gains.

and COVAL, took a while for bittrex to generate the address
18PMbithvKTf3YTzSJ2yiX4HmGtqxw2njn

I'm pretty sure that I qualify for the donation criteria. Thanks user
COVAL
16UFWtN8cc9xEGyfV2jXD3cZ74kwTZDjj8
ARK
AbnPcVC3v1RsJtp3enm2sEUuL6oy1aA3qk

I detest ponyfags but this technically qualifies. Sent.

I need you guys to actually read the post.

well thanks user
if it makes you feel any better im not forcing ponys on other people nor do i post em on other boards

I still sleep with a teddy bear at night.
gib ARK: AHH6dgXXoGjDYTD4HBGjCCyTx3QfTALwAt

I'm normie because i always drink vodka, walking on streets with bears and play balalika&klukva

youtube.com/watch?v=ysvpB2qfy-A

But if u send it it will be great, u can leave u btc wallet here and when i become rich i'll return it to you, i swear.

ARK - AGhrWkYXWuXr2UZHcjBpWKKMJBTBEmfnMb

And that makes seven. Have a SHIFT address?

Already gave away all the allotted ARK. There's still some unclaimed SHIFT and COVAL though that's up for grabs.

SHIFT 8622685563259747660S

I do user. Very grateful for anything
399067771686478248S

Here COVAL wallet
15SscfLuS6U3ScCKf7AMKXsTxn11NYjjuF
If u need some of this coins i can send small amount of it to you. If it not very expensive, i try to make money 24/7 in polo but i have the same balance all time.

youtube.com/watch?v=3QMiCBJ7yRM

Well in that case...
ARK: ANZqErsCjtrTcorLd61AnPR9aFDRimVvGM
SHIFT: 10559853391950622528S
COVAL: 127EVyhJb6uiy3Df7Uvdvin4mQR4kxSLg9

How about you relieve yourself of some of that bitcoin my man
18u1HTW6NpaNN8CNu1CapaoFznNhjvDNti

I spend my time working on all sorts of shit projects. This is a video of my attempts to make a led color detector. Hope this qualifies.

SHIFT: 2724373916513627963S
COVAL: 18PMbithvKTf3YTzSJ2yiX4HmGtqxw2njn

Or Ethereum. Come on, help make me and my teddy rich.
0x4Ff9B389Cb5D5BADa2F0164897e557cf6dc85dC9

I mean if you'd be willing to part with some NEM, I'd like to keep it in the portfolio.

ND2JRPQIWXHKAA26INVGA7SREEUMX5QAI6VU7HNR

Alright then. I have no money and now i loss more then whenever in this whole week but if you really need it. Just say if it comes and post picture of it here

COVAL sent.

SHIFT sent.

These totally qualify but I'm spent. Sorry guys.

THANK YOU
ANONS ARE GODS

And to everyone I sent coins to, if you want to pay me back please just pay it forward. See you all in lamboland.

Are you serious about it??? How much NEM you need? 1? 2? mb 2.5? You asking about money by probably poorest and loseest man on this board all times. Are you serious?

#VapeNation4LyfeDOODS

You're a real cool guy user, this reminds me of the past how people would give away now well known coins

ARK
AcNcXCGoVACFZwLJjFbR4yNgtdeTRAScic

This is absolutely insane, very thank you! You only one who actually help me on this board in whole week here.

Leave your BTC address here, i'm about to return this when i catch x10 or make around 1000$ if u need it

I mean I'm not going to say I'm begging user. Just accepting anything you guys would be kind enough to give away. You're a great guy enough for offering.

I think you responded to the wrong person but send me BTC anyway

Thanks anyway, coinbro.

Happy to help, user. And yah, if you make some big returns and are feeling generous I'd be much obliged.
1NggctKBNnRYgp2wUKwKCRgAJDQCwaXGo7
Good luck.

yes i do. But no, i can't send to you btc cuz now i really poor, when i start i have 132.94 $ and now look at this. Should return to my mother half of this till sunday! But i send to you something when i have enough money to do it, no problem. Around 1000$, write your wallet.

This is BTC wallet right? Save it in my note too.

This is my BTC wallet

>This is BTC wallet right?
Yup, that's it.
Best of luck to you man, the more of us Veeky Forums neets that make it the better. Best fucking timeline.

leave your btc wallet to, when i make real money i send to you small part of it anyway

Save it for great times.

1FQWmR4SM4N75Y9QMKwKygSw4nUr1yjNFL

You're a cool guy user, I'll have this mindset here on out and give back to my fellow bizbros

Nice thread, u so successful,

send me some love for my hummer.

eth:
0x2d6dD870f2111CD15238d5Bbf6Da2E5d787d71aE

Bitbean: 2SUFpQYw8xSP8VKGp3GB4ZdGLCK6Qsn1zo

wow this dude knows how to hustle and grind