When will we seize the means of reproduction?

When will we seize the means of reproduction?

>we

ahahaha you and I would be the first to be shot if the sub 80 IQ great unwashed actually started a revolution. What the fuck can you do? erm.... shitpost on Veeky Forums and receive handouts to study a history degree at some toilet university. You are a parasite. When the communists took over, fools like you were the first to be sent to labour camps, or forced to clean shit and piss. The underclass and scum you would be catapulting into power would kill you first and seize every shiny toy your parents bought you, you bloody fool.

You know I’m automatically attracted to means of production- I just start seizing them. It’s like a magnet. Just seize. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a bourgeois they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the means of production. You can do anything.

>Grab them by the means of production
Sad!

My father is wealthy because he inherited a series of metallurgical factories that have been in the family for more than a century. We hold the means of production. We explore the work force of the operators who give up their life and health in the forges and receive a mediocre reward for it. We are the enemies of the system, the bourgeois... Enemies of marx and the lower classes. So familiar duties compels me to fight against the revolution and perpetuate the wealth of my family into the centuries to come.

You can seize the machines but not the creative spirit and no-nonsense attitude of the individualist übermensch, without which your system will deteriorate.

Creative spirit will be present in our x-year plan
no nonsense attidute will be present in NKVD
individualist ubermensch will be our grorious leader

read the OP classcucks. we're talking about sex organs not you're shiny metal baubles.

But I already own a laptop.

When you stop being such a beta and just become socially active.

jesus fucking christ this so much

When 3D printers become more affordable.

>we

what did he mean by this?

When your faggot ass finally expires from this world you shitskin Jew. /pol/ owns this board now

This never happened outside of Cambodia, in what was fundamentally a conservative revolution trying to reassert pre-capitalist agricultural primitivism

When onaholes become distinguishable from the real thing

>see the previous replies

Damn, OP, good fucking job in your psychological experiment.

Kulak

there are people who actually believe this

OP, you need cogs in a machine and a machinist to operate the machine. Peasants and the lower class can't run a country. It becomes a massive shitfest like Haiti.

Just realize you're no different than any other young generation since marx who thought free stuff under the guise of "defeat ze evil corporashuns and bourgeoise". if you think characters like Che Guevara, Fidel Castro, Stalin or Mao were good guys or "freedom fighters" you're deluded beyond hope

Soon, comrade.

>Creative spirit will be present in our x-year plan
Grand plans imposed on society sweep away other ideas.
>no nonsense attidute will be present in NKVD
Even if the NKVD had a no-nonsense attitude, which I doubt considering their lack of oversight, they were carrying out the nonsense ideas of their leaders.
>individualist ubermensch will be our grorious leader
Grorious leader does not respect other people's individual rights.

Could also mean the production of capital goods.