BTC dropping and pic related appears

Great now pajeets are gonna pour in here

this is a good thing, the trollbox was a degenerate feature anyway

why the fuck is it called a fucking trollbox anyway

this tbqh

'trollbox' was never a good look for serious investors

at best it was ""quirky"" and ""hip"" (reddit) and at worst it made the website look like a complete scam

freshening up the image as the market booms is only natural

It was disgusting anyway. I can't comprehend why people were constantly asking questions in there and expecting intelligent replies

Trollbox is a pile of shit and a useless distraction. Eat shit to all the faggots who actually used it.

>Gox'd

Why i see this pick probably an hour? It's not update anymore, what's happen with polo? What's going on?

Has anyone had trouble withdrawing coins? I never got an approval email so my withdrawal is stuck in limbo. And support hasn't responded in 3 days. Good thing they're closing the shitbox.

>serious investors
>crypto

Nup, never. Have heard of it happening a fair bit. Did you do the usual shit of checking spam folders and the like?
I use gmail so it gets automatically put in the "Updates" folder

got the same issue. getting worried now

Yeah checked it all. Will just wait for a response from support

Now i'm absolutely and huge disappoint. I try to make money but i lose, and now this happen, i just can't daytrade anymore, blind fortune what are u actually doing with me

Twf when every single invalid here can make money and become rich i'm still poorest then anybody and become even more poorer!

I have
from what I've found the smaller the transaction the more likely it will go through
I can withdraw 1 eth at a time up to my daily allowance
if I try to withdraw 5 at once it gets stalled

it sucks, but I'll just suck up the 1.50 costs

Come and make a ''Roll'' in the 1st ever Veeky Forums rolling game here:
>Before ''Roll'' read the rules.

Funny thing is the withdrawal was 1 STRAT. Just a test because I suspected it might stall. Glad I didn't get my bag stuck in limbo

>The five coins I invested in are the only coins not in the green today

Guess I should just fucking kill myself then huh

If u still don't ends this problem i have little answer on it. Switch your poloniex to mobile mod and this problem been resolved. In mobile mod this working good, but i didn't like this interface, and still waiting for normalize desktop version of this shit.

Mobile version of polo will help to you, if short.

Ok problem didn't exist anymore, it working now. But it's huge stack of shit - wait hours for this if u daytrading whole week, so stressful

>user tries to assemble an Ikea wardrobe

>BTC dropping
I wanted to dive into some cheap Zen atm. Should I wait? I don't want to buy expensive BTC.

>dropping
>literally higher than 2 days ago