Swastika in historical video games

I understand the need to ban the usage of swastika in public places. But why must swastika be also banned in things like historical video games? It's pointless and infuriating. Every WW2 game features modified German flags without swastika, usually an Iron Cross is used instead of it. It pisses me off, it's historically innacurate and it triggers my autism. I have to use mods every time if i want to see a swastika in a historical video game.

bump

Its usually because certain countries ban the use of the swastika in anything. Game developers would rather just create a single symbol that's fine in all countries instead of several for each specific countries swastika autism.

Only Germany does that, really

>why
you know exactly why, don't ask stupid questions

>baah people were killed under that symbol, stop triggering me
I don't give a shit for the dead of the past, i want historical accuracy and by God's will i will have it

>by gods will i will have it
you're gonna have to go the extra mile to get it, every time.

tbqh replacing flags in game files isn't that hard

so dont make a thread complaining

Don't tell me what to do

Blame the boxheads

Because G*rmans can't stop turning into Nazis when they see the Swastika

G*rmans are basically animal submen who can't help genociding Jews whenever they see a swastika.

>But why must swastika be also banned in things like historical video games?
Because neonazis take screenshots with swastikas and show them in public while saying "it's not a real swastika, it's from a videogame/movie" to avoid getting into legal trouble. This is not a joke.

>be Austrian
>deny that Hitler was Austrian
>want to play WW2 game
>no swastikas or gore because Hitler was an evil German who destroyed Europe and us innocent Austrians have to suffer now
Only the Swiss are screwed more than us Austrians.

Seeing swastikas turns you into Nazis just like seeing naked women turns you into a rapist. You can thank the progressive left.

Only modern people are autistic against the symbol

It wasn't sensored post war for ages

>It wasn't sensored post war for ages
That's because neonazis weren't an issue until the mid 80s.

>actual nazis are an issue
>no one is triggered
>0.00001% of the population become neonazis, mainly because it makes people salty
>people get so severely triggered they shit themselves in rage and lash out at anyone who uses it for historical accuracy
hmm

>0.00001% of the population
Way to make your point by pulling a random number out of your ass. Congratulations on having zero credibility.

The largest NS organization in the US has all of 400 active members. It's a non-issue. It's always been a non-issue.

>b-bb-ut these people voted for Trump!

>largest NS organization in the US magically means that all American neonazis are in that organization
Your logic is baffling.
>400 active members
>out of 300 million inhabitants
>0.00013333%
You can't even do basic math you moron.

Good question. It made me install Silent Hunter 5, mod it and go sink some tommies gloriously surfacing with a swastika on my flag