Currently SWT is a shitcoin. They dont have a good team...

Currently SWT is a shitcoin. They dont have a good team, most of their team consists of marketers but as can be seen with their bitcointalk announcement, their youtube, their website it's amateur hour. If you look at the Github, the second most prolific contributor to their boardwalk has no identity other than faffydee. Who is he and what is his real name? They have no roadmap as to what will happen after boardwalk and they have no timeline. They have no mobile app developers and everything will be done within the browser. For something like this to succeed, you NEED a mobile app. You NEED informational videos. What kind of shit product are tehy selling that they can't even hire some freelance dude to create a simple video for them to post on their website? What kind of amateur project is this that they don't even have their own white paper and are just recycling the Arcade City whitepaper even though they're trying to distance themselves from that project? Where is the team members page on their website? It isn't even clear who is officially working on it.

They just want to get it out to pump it up and make easy cash. Only thing that would make them richer is if they did an ico.

Buyers beware

holding til day before the Boardwalk release a good idea in your opinion? already made 2x my investment

They are building a new website faggot. The app releases on 15th June.

SHUT UP!

lol trying to get us to short before the pump

you don't have to post this as a new thread when you just posted it in a thread
/saged

Thank you user, I was looking into this but I'll move my btc somewhere else.

500$
each
swarm
city

Hahaha nigger, I'm the one who posted that in the other thread. Don't steal my OC bro

OP, trying to buy cheap from fools on your way to the moon? lol

no its not. 30 million market cap and the accumulation phase. just because you bought at an ath at 5 and have soft hands when its at 4.40 lol. this is what fucking no coiners and normies bring. fud to good coins. mobile apps are coming lol. if you want to invest in some pump and dump like moon coin or dgb go do that. not all cryptos is pnd. when ether was at 5 dollars that wasnt a pump and dump. this is going to be a top 10 coin in a year lol. if you want to know how people with huge blockfolios make that, i can assure you its not from bitbean and POSW. and you talk about the team but you have clearly only does 45 seconds worth of research lol good night or good morning where ever you are. Ill gladly buy your bags rn for the $5 dollars you bought them at.

Ill sell you my bags at 5.00 wtf hmu.

Do you notice how nobody can refute what is said in that post? Nobody addresses it other than the kneejerk reaction, "FUUDDDD"

It doesn't fucking matter even if it's true. The price is going up between now and June 15th and people have an opportunity to make profit. Do you think anyone on this board actually cares about the legit tech behind any of these coins? Why do you have a vendetta against SWT? Of all the complete and total shitcoins out there, you are triggered by SWT of all things that at least has a good idea behind it?

I do believe there are people here with brains who want to value invest and hold for decades. I'm tired of seeing people backing a coin or knocking a coin without any arguments to back up what they're saying. There should be real discussion about coins not just mindless memeing and calling each other faggots. Nobody does their research these days and it's pretty sad.

>thinking that having a developer who prefers to stay anonymous is shady (only the front-end dev is anonymous, the back-end dev has youtube videos and everything)
>Satoshi Nakamoto, the creator of bitcoin, was anonymous -> bitcoin is a shitcoin now?
>not realizing they are aware of the problems of the current website and are working on a new one
>not realizing mobile apps are coming in the Storefront release
>not realizing they have a team member page, it's on getactivein.swarm.city
>the Bitmonero whitepaper is also no longer up to date -> hur durr Monero is a shitcoin?
>not realizing they have plenty of blog posts detailing their roadmap on press.swarm.city
>not realizing they have a timeline. June 15th has been the deadline for the Boardwalk release for months.
>oh but they they didn't specify Storefront was going to be released on November 14th 2017 at 5:37pm 22 seconds -> yea def a shit coin

Well maybe there are some people who genuinely want to pick and hold a coin they believe in for years (and maybe in the end these people win the biggest prize, if they pick the right coin), but for all those anons who just want to double+ their money between now and June 15th, there's SWT in a nice dip right now, ripe for the picking.

See this is the kind of thing I would like to see more of

Satoshi was anonymous but the difference is he interacted with the community. With a shady past, you need to be as transparent as possible.

>implying the Swarm City team doesn't interact with the community

Did you even do any research at all? Visit the slack and you will see that the team is extremely open and transparent in their communications. You can also literally watch the github and see minute to minute what is going on. How is it even possible to be more transparent lol.

Here's some of the blog posts:

"Forking a brand"
"Unmistakably Swarm City - how and what we are developing"
"Swarm City Boardwalk overview"
"Manifest"
"Swarm City financial status"
"Swarm City business hive updates"
"Swarm City dev hive updates"
"Swarm City communications hive - what we're building"
"Meet trelleth - a novel approach to project funding and management using Trello and Ethereum"

I don't understand how they are not being transparent?

Vitalik's dad is probably scamming us am I right, sell now

Eh fuck it I bought some. Could get some EZ profits by June 15th at the very least.

>TFW I went all in on ETH @ 20$ turning 25k into 312k and just put 200k into swarm @ 4$

Fucks sake, your gonna be able to BUY the moon itself and race lambos on it

I went 50/50 on ARK and SWT with both at 10k satoshis
So im laughing to my lambo in 3 years
Just wish I bought more cos then Id be laughing on my private jet

I think so too, I got laughed out of Veeky Forums originally for suggesting ETH would hit 200$+ in less than two months.

Price discovery is real but it doesn't last long. Watch, swarm is going to do 500+ in less than two months. Look into this project its big

bro plz sure u made ur gains but its not going to 500 in 2 months
maybe 15-25

are these stories real?

$500+ ?
Wish I could believe your gains dude

I think he meant 500%, which would be 25$.

Yes mate. Eth was at $25 just a few months ago and anons were asking if it was too late to get it.

W
A
T
C
H

I
T

yes, its called not chasing pump and dumps,DYOR, HODL, HODL, HODL, HODL, and HODL

So many times I felt like I missing out of the bull market and wanted to go into other coins but I hodled instead

500$+
Just you wait and see

SWT IS LITERALLY ABOUT TO BREAKOUT
THIS IS A WHALE ACCUMULATING AND TRYING TO KEEP PRICES DOWN WHILE THEY ACCUMULATE

BUY
BUY
BUY

There were definitely some lucky (or smart) anons who got into Eth at $25 (and some at like $8) so it's not impossible.

yeah, I read some generic shit, that those, who chase those dips and rises do worse than, those who just HODL. Since I am literal 0 at this, I'd rather buy few coins, see how it plays out and maybe read up. Cause serious pump and dumpers probably know what they're doing. Traders don't buy their computers close to NYSE servers for nothing.

There were literally the same shill threads here like there are now for shitcoins about ETH doors being welded closed at $25 get on the rocket. Anons were fucking shitting themselves at $30, $35, $40 and every price all the way up to where we are today.
The shill threads had vast levels of information and logic vs the ones today. The outlook was months or years rather than minutes or hours.

>Scam coin idea from a scammer
>Let's do the scam without him and change the name

+ the aliens dad is balls deep in it sooo

BUY BUY BUY

did someone summon me? what is your wish user?