KIDS

>has an active dev
>has a TV publicity and commercials
>maoritelevision.com/news/regional/kidscoin-now-online
>aims to educate kids and colleges about crypto
>wallet and ICO in progress
>fast transaction like bitbeans
College will have a subject about cryptocurrency in the future. Will you be part of that future?

Other urls found in this thread:

yobit.net/en/trade/KIDS/BTC
youtube.com/watch?v=cvn6eYJh-0c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pretty good volume

Bought at 8 sat thats not the ico?

You forgot the most important thing: It's going to moon today!

any wallet yet up for kids?

Just hold in exchange

It's still on development but a bit slow since they want to include a Google app alongside with it.

So come on
JUUUMMMMPPP ON BOARRRRRDDDD
TAKE A RIIIIDDE, YEAH

OwO
wut's this?

the last chance to buy cheap

>not buying the dip

Html5 at 2 satoshis??? It's at 5 on Bleu

fuck this might actually gain a bit of traction. beyond a meme into somewhat of a future

Meme is the future.

who owning /kids/ here?

i just managed to transfer my btc to bittrex and its not there reeeeeee

It's quite easy to drop the price to 5sat.
I could offload my stack and drop it to 3sat.

Just remember that every sale is another potential holder.

how can this be real life? the kids coin shown and discussed here is completely unrelated to the fundamentally dead crypto currency. even that nice purple icon has no relation to the absolute scam coin.

please don't get scammed by these lambo chasers

YoBit

delte

FUCK

Already pointed out here There might a connection, but I highly doubt it.

>some people are selling this coin at loss
Just why?

There it is, dips getting bought. Next stop 11 Satoshi!

Because it is a overshilled shitcoin which you can be happy to get out before it dies and gets delisted.

There will be another pump soon
Don't tell me I didn't warn you..

We made Mooncoin, we made BitBean and now we're making Kids. And actually helping kids in the process!

i cant fucking tell if you fucks are meming or not because you keep putting those stupid fucking exclamation points!

There will be no further pump. Walls are already forming at 9/10. At best it gets to 7/8 again, then back to 1/2.

And this is considering a lucky case. The connection between the stuff in new zealand and this coin is still missing.

KPnskeYcr2f6FqQg8shUYHjzwFhsGjPQx2

Gief this poorfag some Kids, rich anons. I want to live in Lamboland too.

Sent ;)

A WARNING TO ALL THE FUD ALWAYS STARTS WHEN THE COIN STARTS TO MOVE, GET IN NOW BEFORE 10 SATS AND CHIP AWAY AT THE WALL

THEY WILL TRY TO KEEP THE PRICE LOW DO NOT LISTEN

yobit.net/en/trade/KIDS/BTC

I got out while it was still high because other fags kept selling which was killing the momentum. I don't know what happened with bitbean (probably had whale support), but good luck on the 3rd attempt to pump this coin.

Chances are people, the fags who were dumped on, will just shill it to death on here and then sell to recoup their losses... again.

Much appreciated coinbro, didn't arrive yet but I promise if I get to lamboland I'll help others as well.

>The connection between the stuff in new zealand and this coin is still missing.
They are using PoSW's exchange to stake the coin.

friendly reminder to not buy this coin

a couple of people got trolled into buying this shit some idiot even bought in at 6sata

>a couple of people got trolled into buying this shit some idiot even bought in at 6sata
Might as well not buy beans and sia then.

friendly reminder fud is spread when people want to accumulate at lower prices. kids is at 6 sats soon to be 7, remember at such low sats your money is gained so much faster

do it for the kids
youtube.com/watch?v=cvn6eYJh-0c

>They are using PoSW's exchange to stake the coin.

Source?
Like I said: provide a certain connection between the cryptocoin and the business in NZ. Then we will shill it a bit on twitter as well as reddit and the coin goes to the moon and back.

Otherwise fuck off and stop shilling a shitcoin.

>calling me a fud
>mfw im the guy trolling them into buying this shitcoin cuz i was bored
>mfw i told em i'd pump it with 25btc
>mfw people belived it and pumped it to 8sata to get dumped on real hard by one another

yeah dude, what ever makes you feel mighty in your tighty whities

Oh my goy, RDD definitely didnt make me shit when I bought it on 12 sat. Definitely not buy shitcoins they definitely never made you 10x or more m00ney

keep larping cause you want cheap kids

Still safe to get in?
I've got 1btc ready to drop that 6sat wall.

Pumps just getting started, break that wall so we can get up to 10 sat then start dumping.

Get MAD, not KIDS

Just waiting on shittrex to confirm my transfer.

>start dumping
think of the children user

Anyone else buying this dip?
Bought a couple hundred thousand more kiddies.

Bought 500k desu

These kids are going to make me rich af.

After that 4BTC wall, it will moon

buy MAD on yobit for another chance at KIDS -like gains.

how does it feel knowing that these little kids probably have more KIDScoin in their wallet than the combined value of your whole portfolio?

More of a paedo coin than MILO desu

>implying milo isn't a paedo

Read the thread on bit coin talk about it and discover that there are 4 billion premined kids coins. I made money in last nights pump but I'm not getting back in.

REEEEW WHY IS BTC TAKING SO LONG???
I'm watching this 6sat wall go down and I'm going to miss it.

> bought at 7 sat
> wake up to it at 4
> tfw

For it to supposedly to be used in education their website is chock full of grammatical errors

I don't know. They are cheaper in other countries...

kek

>selling your kids after 1 night of panic selling

Shit has media attention, is about to come out of development and skyrocket.

- Paper thin buywalls

- Literally ground floor, so it really can only go up if you're buying in at this point

- Shit-dirt cheap, so you can easily pull a bitbean and make 10x on it with a little work

- Actually has a project behind it: Helps to teach kids, which (especially liberal) normies will get behind once the coin gets some attention

Just get in now for nothing else but the free 2x that is guaranteed in the initial investment. Put down 150 and get $300 out.

the "media attention" and the logo shilled on Veeky Forums is not related to the KidsCoin on the blockchain. KC on blockchain is dead.

don't buy user's bags

the FUD is real for weakhanded bagholders.

If you wanted weak gains you should have sold last night at 8 sat, but this ride is going to 15-20 so feel free to jump off at 8 like the little cuck you are.

Let's fucking gooooo

7 SAT

Source?

It's not even noon and we mooning!

stop selling at 6 sat you dumbfucks
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

STOP SELLING. THIS COIN NEEDS TO GO TO AT LEAST 7

lmao @ all you wannabe bitbean faggots.

KIDS has no volume to speak of, so have fun offloading onto each other as yobit laughs all the way to the bank

Calm down, we just got out of a 3 sat hole up to 6-7. We'll get back to nine and then finally brake the 10 sat wall tonight.

KIDS have great potential for growth just like beans.