This faith thing sure is hard...

This faith thing sure is hard, wonder if I can trick people into thinking I'm a good christian while doing dick all that Jesus and early church fathers said I should do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LpAV524fBFw
youtube.com/watch?v=3enxUEcPKIo
thechristiansolution.com/doc2014/615_Amina.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This first commandment thing sure is hard, wonder if I can trick people into thinking I'm a good christian by calling it veneration.

What did Jesus say he should do that he didn't

>i'm too autistic to comprehend the concept of intercession and see it as seperate and different from worship

GOOD WORKS
O
O
D

W
O
R
K
S

>asking someone to pray for you because you are ill is the same thing as praying for hours to someone so they can do the exact same thing to an omniscient god

Catholics/Orthodox are the ONLY Christians

King James Bible
I wrote unto the church: but Diotrephes, who loveth to have the preeminence among them, receiveth us not.

>KJV

New American Standard Bible
For there must also be factions among you, so that those who are approved may become evident among you.

King James Bible
For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you.

Did Jesus say to pray to saints instead of God?

New Living Translation
Suddenly, Moses and Elijah appeared and began talking with Jesus.

In other words, no.

Talking, praying. If God talked to you you would die.

More like, saints are well and able to hear you and work with you.

>following the teachings of early church fathers even though they go against the word of jesus
catholic religion everyone

Except Elijah and Moses were prophets.

>church fathers

You mean heretics that strayed away from Paul's teachings?

Roughly equal.

Loving others sure is hard, wonder if I can trick people into thinking I'm a good christian if I demonize my victims.

>Posts protestant propaganda while ignoring that Protestants were the ones burning "witches" and the like.

>Torturing Bible-believing Christians that love Jesus
>Killing occultists that practice witchcraft

Yep, no difference at all.

>He fell for the inquisition meme

Daily reminder that Jesuits are behind the Futurism view of Revelation.

All the Reformers knew the Papacy was the Antichrist.

Now, the majority of Protestants believe that the Antichrist is a figure that is going to appear in the very end, and that the Great Tribulation has yet to happen.

Daily reminder that Jesuits were created to combat the Reformation through lies, deceit, murder.

Jesuits are straight from the pits of hell. You should read their blood-curling oaths or how they have manipulated nations.

Yeah but like really then Jews.

t. Chick tract reading heretic

Jesuits use the Jews as a scapegoat to avoid attention to themselves.

Once you do the research, you will find the Jesuits are really in control.

The Vatican, black pope, 10 Roman families, etc. These are the creators of Freemasonry and the Bavarian Illuminati.

Rothschild means "Red Shield". These Jews are the treasurers for the Vatican.

>Who are the Jesuits?
youtube.com/watch?v=LpAV524fBFw

>Jesuits Rulers of Evil
youtube.com/watch?v=3enxUEcPKIo

It's the same old Rosicrucian, Knights Templar, Kabbalist sect of pagan sun-worshipping Luciferians that trace their origins back to Babylon.

Reminder that Catholicism is in fact a pagan polytheist cult that just camouflages as a Christian church.

>Jesuits use the Jews as a scapegoat to avoid attention to themselves.
(((Who))) could be behind these post?

you sound like a muslim

Good works is from James, not Jesus ya dingus

Doing good deeds has always been a part of having faith in Jesus.

Both Luther and the pope believed that a good Christian should have faith and be a good person; the place they disagreed was that the pope believed obeying the institution of the church and receiving the sacraments were part of faith, whereas Luther saw them as distractions from faith and outsourcing one's own repentance to someone else.

The Protestant-Catholic rivalry is similar to Paul-James rivalry. Both believed that a follower of Jesus should believe and be good, but James believed a Christian had to convert to Judaism first, and follow the laws and rituals of the temple and Torah; whereas Paul saw this beurocratic red-tape as irrelevant, especially when the return of Jesus was immanent

Undercover Jesuit detected.

Daily reminder that Jesuits blend in and assume a different identity. They dedicate their life to the Pope and will lie, steal, murder and whatever is necessary to do so.

*bureaucratic

>Undercover Jesuit detected.
Overt chosen one detected

Conformists.

it's the jesuits, not the jews.

the bible is 60% about the israelites and their history.

if you were satan, you would want people to hate jews. so the jesuit conspiracy makes more sense than a jewish one.

>anti-semites rule the world
I am laffin

They're not Jewish, just raised that way.

Catholics aren't Christian

>ignore all the evidence that points towards the Jesuits
>instead adopt the retarded Stormfag KKK view

The KKK was founded by Jesuits.
Hitler was financed by the Bank of England and Wall Street.

The Nazis were good friend with the Vatican and the pope.

The Jesuits/Templars were the inspiration for the SS.

Jesuits are behind Communism aswell.

Behind every supposed Jewish Zionist, you will find a history of him being trained in a Jesuit school or having Jesuit accomplices.

Do you remember what your life was like before you surrendered it to Jesus Christ? you were an enemy of God living in spiritual blindness .you were ungodly and guilty.

Grace justifies us -

>For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus

-Romans 3:23-24

Amd you're judging others based on stuff you're probably doing wrong yourself. You should be able to figure out yourself what that means for you

>The KKK was founded by Jesuits
>Protestant organization founded by Catholics

Islam was also founded by the pope as well, don't forget.

>MUHAMMAD'S TRIBE HE LED WAS BOTH JEWISH AND ARAB.

>MUHAMMAD BASED HIS QURAN ON THE JEWISH TORAH AND TALMUD.

>ISLAM IS A SECT OF TALMUDIC JUDAISM?

>MUHAMMAD WAS PART SPIRITUAL RABBI LEADER AND PART MILITARY LEADER

>MUHAMMAD WAS THE JEWISH MESSIAH
thechristiansolution.com/doc2014/615_Amina.html

lel you fat american retard

protestantism was literally created by jews to undermine, corrupt, and ultimately destroy western christianity, and it has worked.

protestants are the military wing of the jewish conspiracy, as they see themselves above fighting their own battles, and they take pleasure in sending the goyim off to die. 30 years war, Rothschilds bedding themselves with protestant Britain, now the jewish "special relationship" with the united states.

You are cancer