SIA wallets fixed soon! RISE INCOMING!

Probably a small dump first

holding with iron balls

Yup, bittrex issues already fixed, polo will be fixed very soon !

i bought a few on the dip yesterday

How sure are you about that? And in what time are we talking about here my homie?

I'm ready

There is going to be a huge dump when the wallets are fixed. People are just sitting around waiting for the opportunity to sell

why would you want to sell?

I think you mean pump...

>There is going to be a huge dump when the wallets are fixed. People are just sitting around waiting for the opportunity to sell

Brittrex wallet is fine..

what you could do is sell your sia at polo, withdraw btc to bittrex (if youre verfified), buy sia 40 sats cheaper on bittrex, thats like 8% margin right threre

I am not sure that is legal way, I hold on SC , Verge

They'll level out very fast after the Polo wallet gets fixed. Plus I wouldn't trust deposits/withdrawals to be working perfectly immediately.

No. People who WANT to sell Sia but don't have it in an exchange can't even get it into the exchange, been that way for weeks with polo and a week nearly with bittrex. When the fixes come in people will transfer to exchanges and dump hard. I own Sia and I'm holding through this but it's inevitable. After that happens it will rise though.

Should I short it on poloniex? People on bittrex will send SC to sell on polo, people on polo may do what you said.

People are already dumping through bittrex since they fixed their wallet

Mixed opinions about this coin. I have 1000 of atm in case it would explode like someone said. Should I get more, and if so; when, and how many? Thanks

i'm ready

Is it time for a short?

Now is the time to buy on bittrex.

Wow, nvm, it's not in margin trading

Look at the order book in bittrex right now. It's going to get real ugly

thx, sold SC on polo, bought back on trex

Now I have 80k more SC (= 0.5 btc more in value for free)

nw, wish i could do it myself but no time do do that ATM. will only work as long as only a few people do it, otherwise spread will get too tight. Still free coins tho.

Of course thats legal. Why wouldnt it be legal lol
Just brace yourselves when the jump comes and yourse sending btc and dont have any SC haha

Arbitrage is legal, user.

It's part of what makes free markets free just as the burgers wanted.