Other urls found in this thread:

yobit.net/en/trade/KIDS/BTC
vimeo.com/217855365
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hint: Golem

meanwhile you could be smashing walls with this rocket stay poor

yobit.net/en/trade/KIDS/BTC

Same, just hold.

Hint: turn off your brain and pick the biggest memecoin that's currently being shilled on/biz/, it's literally free money. You just missed out on Ark, next one is probably SWT.

Missed ARK you say, this shit is still gonna go big.

>8 days later
stfu nufag

This is what happens to HODLers, you're literally the markets bitch.

I know HODLing is popular because it's easy and everyone can do it but if you want to make money 365 days a year you will have to learn to trade.

Do not listen to fucking biz. I stopped making money on here once the shitcoin shilling intensified. Fuck Mooncoin, Voxels, Espers and litedoge. Buy XRP right now and hold it. You want sleeper picks? Buy Geocoin and VTR. Both are near 1 million market cap and have already been "primed" for the fomo when they start pumping. Don't listen to the digibyte or ethcucks they are ponzi schemes at this point. Also follow the pump and dumpers on twitter they will give you some good leads. good luck user

Who are the pump and dumpers

patience bitch nigger

have a crack at day trading if you want. maybe you do well for a while, sacrifice a good nights sleep for some shitcoin gains. just wait till all your profit gets wiped out by a whale pool dump. you will come crawling back to hodl master race

(c)Ripple user, seriously?? Over Eth? You must be joking or something

list those coins senpai

Try with WhiteCoin, there is a big pump comming up in 2 hours

Who are the pump and dumpers to follow?

>nonmene altcoins
that's where you fucked up
this is an economy of memes
how can you expect your shitcoins to moon
when they hold no memetic value?
now go and watch this training video on proper investing
vimeo.com/217855365
buy some beans and enjoy your lambo next week

Follow me, join the pump me and the king whales are doing on Friday with DGB. 20k Sats minimum.

- Merk

you mean you hope to get rid of your bags in 2 hours

right? it's easy: buy low sell high. the project being good or not is irrelevant

>implying that you can trade just because you've successfully gambled on some pump and dumps

Look, I have nothing against you making money, but there's no reason to be smug.

Don't worry, you'll outperform vast majority of traders holding longterm.

I have everything in Zencash and I just woke up and it has dipped hard.

I guess I have to forget about them and maybe they have gone up in a month, cya!

>8 fucking days

WTF is wrong with you millennial fucks, you literally expect instant gratification for everything in life. I hope life fucks you hard you worthless piece of shit.

XRP has more upwards potential.

>SWT
lol this guy doesn't know about 1ST

you fuckers look at these coins like you are betting on horses, just pick the horse with the coolest name or your favourite number and it'll make you some money.

ETH is literally going to change the internet, data management, asset storage, it's going to revolutionize transactions and business/consumer relationships without the need for intermediaries to provide institutional trust. You are a fucking faggot and you deserve to be poor. HODL ETH and fuck these stupid shitcoins off

>go into 1ST when it dipped
>it keeps dipping and I'm 10% down
Fuck you

>hold the things that will give great long term returns and ignore the things that will give great short term returns

stay poor my man

Should have bought fucking litedoge you retard lmao

>dip

Price is stable with some small downward momentum while the volume creeps up.

If you don't see this as whales accumulating you don't deserve to make money. Go on, sell, i'll laugh at you tomorrow.

My problem is you newfags who have no idea about the technology or the industry.

You guys don't believe in the tech and you couldn't care less if it succeeded, you're here to make a quick buck from pump and dumps.

Guess what faggot, these last 2 months have literally exploded, growth like this hasn't been seen before. Keep putting your money in memecoins to ride the pumps. When the storm hits you'll wish you just held the good shit.

>XRP
Yes, bankers really love inconsistency when they trade overseas, that's why the creators didn't give themselves 70% of all coins to stabalize the price.
>VTR
They made this totally awesome game that made all the hype. It totally isn't all stuff I did during first year in IT programming
>Geocoin
Yeah! A totally niche coin for a normie market that won't speculate in three years and won't use blockchain apps in ten but nearly instantaneously. Boy howdy technology sure is neat! It's not like there's a billion other coins to invest with a future or high speculative gains or both!

Fuck off mate.

Buddy, you buy BTC & ETH. Then you buy STRAT. Why not ARK and WAVES as well to diversify. Then do your research and pick a coin that isn't a scam. If you must pump and dump with a small amount of your coins, if it goes beyond 20%, wait for the next day for another because it's too late and the risks outweigh the potential gains. Thank me later.