Your pre-conceived notions of 'cavemen' won't really help you here

Your pre-conceived notions of 'cavemen' won't really help you here.

Nature roots out the weak. Only the artificial environments we create today can keep degenerates alive. How do you plan on surviving if that environment crumbles? How will you cope if all you've ever known in life are safe boundaries and people telling you that you're special?

Stop it, warg

Listen to the elder for once

>Dat Image.

I prefer the one on the right side.

Also, you are assuming it is impossible to return to an earlier state of those "artificial enviroments."

>muh naturrrr

Without God, humans have turned to worshiping the very dirt they crawled out of to make due.

Well, no. An earlier state of civilization, could work. Provided the population was in check. The problem like I mentioned is only present in very modern surroundings. In my own country, we're educated enough to not breed constantly like vermin.. So.

We're all numales at the end of the day.

Pfft, are you mad? A shaman chanting is fine and all but having people bow down in masses instead of getting shit done has historically never been a feasible thing.

>Malthusian rubbish

dropped

ololol

Except.. You don't kill off anything. And it doesn't happen in a day. Change doesn't come quick, but I shouldn't have to tell you this.

>Malthus
>wrong
REV UP THOSE POSITIVE CHECKS CUZ WE NEED A FAMINE FOR THIS MOTHERFUCKER RIGHT HERE

>1780AD
>GUYS GUYS WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE IF WE CAN'T OVERCOME OUR CURRENT NATURAL LIMITATIONS ON EARTH
>1880AD
>GUYS GUYS WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE IF WE CAN'T OVERCOME OUR CURRENT NATURAL LIMITATIONS ON EARTH
>1950AD
>2017AD

never change l m a o

stay always wrong as humanity rips u another asshole and makes u whine bitch

You could argue the growing expansion of population unchecked is causing our agricultural industry to turn to unnatural alternatives like GMOs which may be horrible for children and growing babies.

You could argue we are doing a lot of harmful things because of the unchecked expansion of population.

>muh NATTURRRRR
>muh GEEE EMMM OHHHHS

Stop worshiping a ball of rock.

Stop worshiping memes.

>wanting to be cucked by the natural world
The environment is unlikely to crumble and unless a meteor hits the earth tomorrow I will likely see it coming. I will sell my stocks, find a group of survivalists who are not too spooked and start building a bunker and buying equipment and supplies essential to a post-apocalyptic economy, canned beans, ammo, learning survival skills and so forth.

Of course I can't do this unless I am a materialist "degenerate" who accumulates capital. The more I thrive in this environment the better off I am in general.

The Gaia """hypothesis""" is a load of bullshit

We live on that ball of rock. And are interconnected to it. It's both our womb and our tomb.

>We live on that ball of rock

I live in Brooklyn, doesn't mean I worship Brooklyn.

>And are interconnected to it

lyl

It's just another religion to you chucklefucks, you're just too scared to admit you're nothing more than another esoteric e-cult like the kekists fucking lmao

Enjoy jerking off to dirt. I'm sure the cyanobacteria appreciate your seminal fluid.

i c ...

And what happens if the economy collapses before you can sell your stocks.. What if the stores with the supplies you need have already been raided clean? How exactly would you learn 'survival skills'?

Neither you or I would survive in a natural environment. We haven't been taught survival skills of any kind, which used to be passed down.

I quite like being on the top of the food chain, and medicine is nice too.

>muh ancestral knowledge

Humans know more about nature than they ever have in any other time period in history. You don't need tribal advice, retard: pick up a book and learn. Learn about native flora in your area. Learn about edible plants. Learn about edible fungi. Pick up a survival handbook and get familiar with your local wilderness. Learn about local ecology, history of severe weather events. You have every resource at your disposal why the fuck would you need mommy to tell you how to live?

"I'm sure throwing a fit will help me add to a discussion" said the spastic user.

But anyways, you misread. You don't need tribal advice no, didn't even mention that. Any human can learn how to survive on their own if they are determined. I was trying to point out how it just isn't taught to begin with. You don't need it if you want to live in the current society.

this superstructure won't break apart even until we blink

>what happens if the economy collapses before you can sell your stocks
As I said, the chances of something like a meteor hitting the earth before I can react are slim, I am better off accumulating as much as possible during the good times and preparing for the bad times when they are coming rather than perpetually preparing for the worst.

>What if the stores with the supplies you need have already been raided clean?
In all cases I am better off with a secret stash of dried rice than without.

>How exactly would you learn 'survival skills'?
There is no need to waste time learning "survival skills" to "convince" a psychopath to spare me if disaster looms. There is no evidence to make me believe otherwise besides meme conspiracy theories.

The point is to make an accurate risk assessment. Right now the stock market is a bit overvalued so I am taking a more conservative approach, I may in fact be being too cautious since if I take too few risks I might not beat the market average. If you develop your reasoning skills some more and look into the mathematics behind this you will see that it makes sense.

Lastly, there is nothing fundamentally wrong with controlling your environment, it is objectively good because the wild is chaotic and random and thus amoral while we can impose our morals onto the world. If chaos is good we can allow chaos to reign where it can't hurt anybody.

>I live in Brooklyn, doesn't mean I worship Brooklyn.

Why would you? Brooklyn is a shithole.