ARK mooning

ARK is cutting through sell walls like butter, not to mention:

>solid dev team
>solid tech
>literal rocket scientist at the helm
>cool name, cool logo
>nearly identical market cap, price, and coin supply as Ethereum had in early 2016

Get on board Starship Ark.

buy in guys before this takes off

its being market manipulated by a whale
so stfu

$200 when?

bought this yesterday after seeing it memed on biz
cheers for the 100% ROI lads, i'm gonna hold this for another couple of weeks

How do i view the value of my wallets in EUR/USD on Bittrex? Or you use blockfolio for this?

Why do I feel like this is a p&d

ARK is blowing up so fast that the previous thread just increased in post exponentially. Thanks for creating a new one.
Get in guys!

MOON

What goes up must come down

Spotted the boomer

i dont think this is a p&d. i had like 500 of this when it was .55USD. so bummed man

can someone give me detailed instructions how to join the biz group and gain free ark?

Holy shi- give me your portfolio, nau. Don't dump your coins. Pretty please.

Well, it is and it isn't. This is a coin with real potential. Got in a while ago and will not sell my shares untill it reaches ltc like hights. Keep calm and hodl on.

Rumor that there is an announcement coming from the devs in the next few hours. You heard it here first.

For good or bad?

Could be Polo

whered you hear this rumour?

Get in before this BOOMS up to $2 today! I have already starting choosing the color of my lambo

No idea. Good would be my guess. I bought more just in case it's something important for this project... $5 per ARK is possible soon.

Dump my 1000 gnt into ark or hodl?

If it's Polo this will get to 5 dollarinos today easily.

Dude, this coin doesn't need shilling like this. The current growth is organic albeit a little pumping by people jumping in for the gains.

Stuck at work and can't buy more FML why didn't I put more in 2 days ago

The Ark slack channel.

Where did u hear about this rumor?

Fuck it bought 100 more. Please Veeky Forums will this seriously take me anywhere near lamboland?

I sure fucking hope so user. It has the potential to hit $10 no question.

If we all hodl, yeah. Some idiot whales keep putting up sell walls and selling his shares.

but what are the chances? thats the question

0 if you're a pussy

the way its behaving, very good

No one knows dude.

IMO, I think it has a 100% chance of hitting $10 this summer.

Really solid. It made me put another 150 euro on it please Veeky Forums I'm a student I shouldn't be risking my savings like that.

Well fuck it, I want to live a comfy life.

Should i stay or should i go?

You would have to be a retard or a whale to sell right now

they are looking very optimistic right now.

if you're looking for one of us to tell you that this shit is going to definitely or most definitely moon into a lot of cash, none of us are prophets man.

as long as we maintain fortitude, hold strong to our coins, buy the dips if we're brave enough, this is going to turn out great.

You should never risk money you cant afford to lose. Believe me, no matter how good the opportunity looks like - never invest more than you can afford to lose. Its not being pussy - its managing your risks

Bought in at 44 cents . Already made $350 on it. Let's go lads

don't be a pussy lmao

I'm retarded and a little underweight, what do i do? im just a student, wanted to make some big money for once

You can take your 0.5 profit, or hodl for at least 1 profit. Your choice, but this momentum is not stopping soon, not with its current volume.

>want to buy Ark
>transfer Bitcoins to Bittrex
>12 hours later, still no confirmation
>Ark nearly doubled in price during this time

I went ahead and sent more Bitcoins with an absurdly high tx fee so I could not miss out. Fucking Bitcoin will never be the future of currency. It's faster and cheaper to send money through snail mail than to use Bitcoin now. I'm fucking livid.

Thanks for the heads-up user, I know that and losing my current investment wouldn't be trouble for me. I could invest x10 more but my common sense stops me from doing it.

My objective is to have enough cryptowealth that putting more of my savings into it makes an insignificant impact on my portfolio

If big money is what you seek, hold that ARK my man. Thank me later.

have you been in any of these threads with faggots that got lucky and bought in early on shit that wound up giving them like 100-1000% returns. you think to yourself, "wow why can't i ever get opportunities like that" well now you have one. hardly anybody is coming in and shittalking the coin. if anything all you hear is regret for not getting in sooner when it was cheaper. but we're still in the beginning and i'm personally very excited.

Litecoin, doge, literally any other altcoins. The transaction fees and arbitrary fees from btc to alt and back to btc are sometimes worth it.

am i gonna make or lose money senpaitachi?

ARK is going to be in POLONIEX ?

You're rightfully pissed. It's still fairly early with ARK though.

Digibytes and Reddcoin aren't as good a coin as ARK but they'll probably take off pretty hard in the coming weeks too.

yea that sounds legit. Hopefully this is actually on of those "glad i got in early" scenarios

Why would you ever transfer bitcoins? Are you retarded?
Don't you know about the day-long wait times since you're paying a small tx fee? If it's too small it will be stuck for weeks, and if it's not small you're just losing money.
But any shitcoin with a fast transfer and transfer that, I do it with LTC because it confirms in less than 30m, sometime I even use straight ETH because it's still cheaper to tx it and some exchanges have ETH/SHITcoin pairings.

This is STRAT at its $3 point. It's gonna moon hard as soon as weak hands stop selling and us hodlers are the majority left.

Everytime I open Veeky Forums I learn something useful. This place is amazing.

Thanks user.

Best advice for transferring coinage to an exchange. Stop transferring BTC to an exchange, buy LTC, transfer to the exchange, and then exchange LTC for BTC

ark has moon, move to another coin, keep ark because this shit seems like its going up and up and up

fuck this nigger. I risked loading up almost 8 credit cards on crypto and loans to buy computers to fix and sell. I worked my ass off, invested in ARK when it was 0.15 and now how do you think I feel? Don't be a pussy bitch like this little bitch nigger boomer logic pussy bitch and throw yourself into the future you deserve.

But he's right, faggot. If you make a mistake you are fucked forever in your scenario. Don't be that kind of retard.

This, go big or stay a peasant on Earth while we do donuts on the moon in our lambos

tyrone this is a whites only part of the internet

I bet you forgot to confirm the transaction through your email

This

We've been lied to by wagecuck boomers who never take risks

If you want to get rich you have to roll the motherfucking dice

we always remember the missed opportunities but never the missed failures

Dude is still a student. Heck, getting a credit card alone would be a hurdle for him. I'd say he's right to be hesitant.

what's the quick and safe way to buy LTC?

no. He is not faggot. The trick is to make no mistakes by being autistic, becoming autistic, or surrounding yourself with autists.

>If you make a mistake you are fucked forever

Lel no

This kind of mindset is what holds you back. If you fail you take the L like a man and try something else.

Well fuck, i just transferred 100€ worth of btc to bittrex, that 2nd confirmation isn't coming within the next 6hrs is it?

I use coinbase. First Ltc was yesterday on it and it was fast and sent to rex quickly as well.

I bought $150 worth of LTC off Coinbase and it transferred within 20ish minutes

>tfw autism was the secret to success all along

Lesson learned. Bitcoin is better regarded as a store of value than as a currency. It's just too slow. Think of it as gold to be buried in the back yard.

LTC and ETH are what you actually trade with.

I am in early twenties and fulltime student too
no excuses with this autism going on with crypto

Can anyone spare an Ark so I can vote?

ATWQp1LXST8VbPh4EnwUCAnkWFfWfCDsxh

Should I buy more now or wait for a bigger dip?

fuck ark better go back up. im done losing money

Dipping hard, buy now

Grabbed 100 on the dip. Noice
50 at 39k 50 at 38k

There's a fatass whale putting up massive price walls right now

Dip dip dip and another 175 to the stash.

this shit is entering stratis mode

enjoy the peaks and the dips

take your pessimism elsewhere.

these dips have been happening literally all night and have recovered every single time like clockwork.

With fiat? Probably coinbase yeah.

>For us BRanons mercadobitcoin sells LTC directly

itll go back up are you guys dumb enough to think itll just increasing?
some people cash out, but the trend it upwards

I have patience. I know that getting to a million will be slow if I make 5% daily earnings starting with 1000, and that if I put 10000 I will get there 10x faster, but losing 1000 wouldn't be a problem, and 10000 would totally be.

Let's enjoy the ride. Hell, I won't be as rich as you, but I plan to be one.

shit, coinbase doesn't seem to support buy/sell in my country. Any other options?

If it goes below 1$ , we buy?

I don't know I transferred .55 BTC from Coinbase to Brit and it only took about 35 mins

Also should I sell my Waves and put into Ark?

what country?

try anycoinirect

Virwox?

You should be buying right now, extremely doubtful that it's gonna go under $1 bro

Russland

the only reason it hasn't spiked back up is because of whales creating price caps.

Am I going to make it?

Lol, it's not going lower than that. Alot of us are holders and really believes that this coin will reach STRAT level of mooning. Get in now. Don't worry about the dips.

time it get in again is now you fucks

Yepp. Enjoy the 40 grand

Have the same.
We're gonna make it bruh